Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shiggity shiggity shwa~ >___>
<center> heart </center>
Would I be able to get the emotes with an item I don't have yet?

Edit: Also, could I order one set and 1 montly special? Sorry to be so questiony. ._.;;

Malevolent Feesh

29,825 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Grumpy Gills 500
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
scream heart
ambu
scream heart
Should i run? gonk

Noob

11,825 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Silver Romance

Edit: Also, could I order one set and 1 montly special? Sorry to be so questiony. ._.;;

in order for me to do your emotes, i need a trade with payment proof? ._.; and sets + specials are ok, you just cant order both the basic sets. Even set one + ALL MY SPECIALS would be ok... XD HAHA THAT WOULD COST A LOT.

thanks for all the bumps OMG WOOT FOR PAGE 8 biggrin DD
RydiaChaCha
Silver Romance

in order for me to do your emotes, i need a trade with payment proof? ._.; and sets + specials are ok, you just cant order both the basic sets. Even set one + ALL MY SPECIALS would be ok... XD HAHA THAT WOULD COST A LOT.

Ok thanks, but like can I use an avatar I made on like the Gavsim? That's what I meant by not having an item. sweatdrop

Noob

11,825 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Silver Romance
RydiaChaCha
Silver Romance

Ok thanks, but like can I use an avatar I made on like the Gavsim? That's what I meant by not having an item. sweatdrop

lol oh, i thought you were talking about payment XD yeah, you can use whatever you want, I've even done Avatar edit emotes <3
RydiaChaCha
Silver Romance
RydiaChaCha
Silver Romance

lol oh, i thought you were talking about payment XD yeah, you can use whatever you want, I've even done Avatar edit emotes <3
Thank you. My next post will be my order. 3nodding
Emotes you are ordering - Set one, Working, and Le sigh
Picture of avatar to use - User Image
DID YOU SEND THE TRADE?? - After this <33

2,650 gold.
<center>RYDIAAA~ :B</center>

Noob

11,825 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
[evilbunny965]