Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Phantom

User Image

I started experimenting with pixel art about a month ago,
and eventually I made a doll base. After trying out a few freebies on gaia, it's become
a bit of a hobby for me, and a good way to earn gold. The shop is being named a
"temp" because I have trouble committing to my art shops, especially once I switch
to a new style that I think would make a better shop. I don't plan to stop pixeling
anytime soon, though, so enjoy your stay, and have a look around!

If you like our pixels, be sure to give the thread a User Image! We want to earn the
"POPULAR" stamp, and we plan to do so with the help of our supporters and happy customers.

If you don't like my pixels, I would like to personally be told why. I aim to improve my dolls,
and if you have any words of advice or complaints, I would like to personally improve from them.

User Image

--------------------▶ NE|| ATh e a r t [pg 52]

--------------------▶ WO|| 50]

--------------------▶ HREE||

--------------------▶ OUR|| open!
boop boop
boop boop
boop boop

User Image

fatmasterson - [50,000]

boop
boop

User Image

1,843,000 gold

[ open ] [ closed ] [ HIATUS ]

User Image

Shy Phantom

User Image

Look at your avatar, then back at me. Then back at your avatar, and back at me. Your
avatar will take me time to pixel and shade nicely. Therefore, my minimum price is 30k.
I apologize if you think that it's too much for a minimum, but it's simply what I find to be the
most appropriate. While my specialty is gaiaonline avatars (or tekteks), I will also do pixels of
your OCs. However, I am less likely to accept those orders. I find it difficult, not being able to
directly cite the colors, or even just have one, clear, fullbody reference. If you're ordering an
OC's art, offer a bit more than you would if your reference was an avatar. I do couple-arts as
well, whether it be two buddies or an actual couple. Don't worry about asking for same-sex
couple art, it doesn't matter to me! Basically, this should summarize my pricing.

▶ My minimum price is 30k, if you offer lower than that, you will be rejected.

▶I will ask if you can raise your offer, if I am unhappy with your suggestion.

▶Offer more than you usually would if you want an OC, and don't have an avatar reference.

▶Couple arts are essentially double-orders, so remember, the minimum is doubled as well.

▶Send the trade as soon as I accept your order. Finish it when I send in your order.

User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
gfd
fdgdf
gfd

User Image

As of the moment, we do not have an order form, but I still have requirements. Give
me a reference, be it a tektek, your avatar, or (for the OC cases that I accept) one or
more clear drawings. Offer the price right-out, don't wait until you know what I think
of the avatar or OC that you're asking me to pixel. I need to know what I'm working
with here. For the couple-art cases, I usually just stand two avatars next to eachother.
If it is not a COUPLE couple, I advise that you order them at separate times. Taking up
one slot with two dolls to pixel takes extra time, and slows things down a bit. If you
are commissioning an actual couple, tell me if you want a heart or something between
the two, otherwise, as I said, I'll just be standing two avis together. (sometimes
back-to-back, face-to-face, etc.)

▲ ▲If you didn't read all of that, then do that now. It is useful. ▲ ▲

User Image

Shy Phantom

User Image

This is where we show our own links, their codes, and links to other shops in the
art forums, minishops, etc. Our codes are in the same order as the link images,
and are ready to just copy and paste into your own links category. Ask to trade
links with us!

User Image User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/pixel-art-temp-2-slots-open/t.76097759_1/] [img]http://i.imgur.com/eFbVA.png[/img][/url]
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/pixel-art-temp-2-slots-open/t.76097759_1/] [img]http://i.imgur.com/hqZEU.png[/img][/url]

User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image
User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image
User Image
User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Gudetama's Waifu

Bump for joo~ I'll buy once I have the funds to do so! biggrin

Shy Phantom

Shameless Consumer

8,600 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Shameless Consumer

8,600 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100