< 1 2

Hilarious Gaian

3,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Yukiaku
.Butt.Bubbles.
Hello there. I need a clickable banner for my quest thread.

i just want a pretty picture and i need it small enough for my signature please. i need it to my username and say its a quest
i'll need whta you want it to say and the link please

Bubbles HORNEH QUEST! >3<

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=23519577#1110994684

Fashionable Member

.Butt.Bubbles.
Yukiaku
.Butt.Bubbles.
Hello there. I need a clickable banner for my quest thread.

i just want a pretty picture and i need it small enough for my signature please. i need it to my username and say its a quest
i'll need whta you want it to say and the link please

Bubbles HORNEH QUEST! >3<

]http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=23519577#1110994684
thank you

Friendly Phantom

6,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Hey sweetheart,
Well i want a banner from kare kano kinda like mine in my siggy. Saying One Touch..... Can Change Everything. I would also like to have it with our names on it and maybe our gaia characters holding hands. You think you can do that? Well I talk to you later love.
Love
~Sin~

Lonely Explorer

7,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Hey from what I have seen you're pretty good. Maybe you can make one for my site? http://www.lincolndemolay.org/Gaia
I haven't been able to design one that matches us.
The official site name is Anime Lovers United.

I would be greatly honored if you reply soon!
I was having some fun today and would absolutely love one! I am writing a book called Angel Wings but no one will ever read it if they cant find it so i want a siggy that has something to do with Angel wings and says Angel Wings at the top and By biggrin ratha at the bottome! also can you do links? if so can it lead to my journal? that is where i post all of my chapters!

4,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I've added your links to all my my shops ^_^

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
User Image
If it is okay with you I would like 2 banners with these pictures in it. If you can please link my site in this one : User Image It's www.2true2bapinay.piczo.com The two banners I need it for my avatar. Please and thank you!!
1)I would like banner 1 to say: An angel with a pure heart lives within another's heart. www.2true2bapinay.piczo.com
Banner two should say: It's the one I love that I give this to.
Banner three should have: If the one I love does not love me for who I am, should I love him?
2) These are the pictures I would like them to be in.
Banner one:User Image
Banner two:User Image
and Banner three:User Image
3)Yes I would like it if banner one is linkable. Banners two and three is not linked.
4)The fonts for all the banners are Monotype Corvisa. On all banners I would like the words the move in and out. In a repeated pattern. The words are to be going from top left corner to bottom left corner on banners 2 and three. Banner 1 the words can be put anywhere you wish to put them. Please on banner one please make sure that the words are small but readable.
5)The font's colours for the banners should be for banner one is black. Banner two light pink and banner three white.

Thank You very much.

What would you like your banner to say? and be specific!
What pictures would you like me to use? and make them sizable!
Would you like me to make it linkable?
Anything else?

1)I would like banner 1 to say: An angel with a pure heart lives within another's heart. www.2true2bapinay.piczo.com
Banner two should say: It's the one I love that I give this to.
Banner three should have: If the one I love does not love me for who I am, should I love him?
2) These are the pictures I would like them to be in.
Banner one:User Image
Banner2:User Image
Banner3:User Image
3)Yes I would like it if banner one is linkable. Banners two and three is not linked.
4)The fonts for all the banners are Monotype Corvisa. On all banners I would like the words the move in and out. In a repeated pattern. The words are to be going from top left corner to bottom left corner on banners 2 and three. Banner 1 the words can be put anywhere you wish to put them. Please on banner one please make sure that the words are small but readable.
5)The font's colours for the banners should be for banner one is black. Banner two light pink and banner three white.

Thank You very much.
when will i recieve my banners?

2,400 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

What would you like your banner to say? and be specific!Welcome to 『The World』... on the first one, and on the second one, could you put "The World R:2...
A safe haven from all your troubles....Join today!"
What pictures would you like me to use? and make them sizable!
1. User Image

2.User Image
Would you like me to make it linkable?yes.. to this place: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/barton-town/the-world-r-2-a-hack-rp/t.39654057_1/
Anything else? Thankies! ^.^

What would you like your banner to say? and be specific! Kcdoodlz101 avi art shop
What pictures would you like me to use? and make them sizable! can you put copy this pic
User Image
Would you like me to make it linkable? yes
Anything else? can u make it one that when u click it it goes to my shop?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff