Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Bunny

мσтιf ✦ ᴊσιnт αdσρт ѕнσppє
                    User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image Our shop is still under construction and we're still working on putting adopts up.
                    Thank you for being patient with us!!

Welcome to мσтιf! We're very glad to have you here!

User Image What is мσтιf?
                    мσтιf is an adopt shop featuring artists who design original characters that you may purchase and give a home.
                    The concept behind Motif is to bring different styles of artists together who all share something in common with one another; adopts!

User Image Keep in mind!
                    Our artists want their adopts to go to good, loving homes as each one is special and shouldn't go to anyone who plans to resell (unless given permission) or idle them.
                    Because of this, each artist has they're own set of rules you must follow to adopt.

User Image To quote one of our lovely artists:
                    ✦» [quote="bomeyo"][/quote]
                    ✦» [quote="mrs cannibal"][/quote]
                    ✦» [quote="Kuratine"][/quote]
                    ✦» [quote="It was super effective"][/quote]
                    ✦» [quote="Madness_Insanity"][/quote]

User Image

User Image Announcements:
                    ✦» 2•9•14 Open for business! Still under construction**
                    ✦» 2•15•14 Lolhammy has left the shop. We'll miss you! You're always welcome here!!

Golden Bunny

User Image

User Image

User Image

´who's bome?:아녕하세요! Hello! I'm bome~ ^^ The creator and owner of мσтιf.
                                                                I love love looove doing adopts! I also like food, kpop, fashion, and traveling.

style:Pastel, simple, girly, fluffy, food.
                                                                rules:
                                                                • If you want to resell my adopts, ask me please! Only resell with gold!
                                                                • Small altering is OK. (colors, patters, etc)
                                                                • You must credit me for the design.
                                                                • Do not steal if you didn't purchase the adopt.

samples:these are not for sale!

adopts:
                                                                none. Working on foodies and shotas // weeee

Player

User Image
User ImageUser Image

User Image

´who's canni?:derp, i like cute and creepy stuff.
                                                                style:monsters cuties and old ocs. oc adopts may contain my old signature "radiocannibal" or "RC".

rules:
                                                                you may change the colors of my adopts.
                                                                you may change certain features like clothes, hair style, sex, and gender.
                                                                you may resell my adopts FOR GOLD ONLY, unless stated otherwise.
                                                                if you plan on reselling, please credit me as the artist and designer.

adopts: currently i will be selling my old ocs or designs. please give them a loving home.

more coming soon. please check back in a couple weeks <3

Enduring Noob

User Image
User Image
                                                ´who's kura?:your local nerd
                                                style:I do simple, fantasy inspired designs ^ u ^

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Feel free to change/edit your adopt
                                                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Please don't claim the design as your own or resell
                                                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. To bid on an adopt go here!

s a m p l e s:
                                                User Image
                                                adopts:
                                                Check back later! <3

ranch's Queen

Supreme Snack

User Image
User Image

´who's effie?:a rly boring person who only rly likes art ; w;;
                                                                style:Mainly simple, cute and fantasy based designs.
                                                                Will hopefully include light colours + a lot of wings

rules:
                                                                ▶▶ you can edit / change colours on the original design/s
                                                                ▶▶ please do not resell characters
                                                                ▶▶ do not claim as your own design

▶▶ to bid on an adopt, please go here !

samples:
                                                                adopts:
                                                                User Image

Fashionable Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image
User ImageUser Image

User Image

´who's mad?:Hiya I'm Mad <3 I like cute monsters and stuff!
                                                                style: Monsters and details baby!
                                                                rules:
                                                                  // :You are free to edit the designs as you please!
                                                                  // : You may re-sell these for gaia gold only or give them away.
                                                                  // : Please do not claim as you own, please credit me for the design, even if you have changed things!
                                                                  // : Please purchase adopts here!

samples:Soon

adopts:

User Image

Golden Bunny

Golden Bunny

αғғιʟʟιαтєs

User Image Link to our shop!
                    Be sure to let us know if you use our link. We'd love to link back! Link swap!
                    ●» Small (88x31)
                    User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/f-n-d-pp-open-u-c/t.90317397_1/][img]http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/041/f/c/motifbannersmall_by_chocobeann-d75wnyc.gif[/img][/url]

●» Large (200x40)
                    User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/f-n-d-pp-open-u-c/t.90317397_1/][img]http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/041/c/5/motifbannerlarge_by_chocobeann-d75wnyf.gif[/img][/url]

User Image Links to other shops!
                    (only 88x31 and 200x40 please)

User Image User Image User Image User Image
                    User Image User Image User Image User Image
                    User Image

Romantic Lover

bomeyo

I'd really like the adopt that you have.
She's totes adorbs.

Golden Bunny

CutePatoot

Thank you!!
Yes, you may have her uwu <3
Please take good care of her! ;; w;;
I'll go accept the trade~

Make sure to save the image to your computer as I'll be removing it from this thread.

Player

-rolls-

thank you for buying * V* <3

ranch's Queen

Supreme Snack

already sold a adopt
congrats bomeyo
emotion_kirakira

Golden Bunny

It was super effective

Thanks Effie ;; U ;; heart

ranch's Queen