Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lavish Spirit

User Image

Hello! Welcome to the Charming Cart!
Browse around, relax and I hope you enjoy your stay!

Updates

● April 12th - New charms available! Arriety and Sheeta are now available in the Ghibli set! A new freebie has been added as well! Moogle from the Final Fantasy series!
● Mar. 26th - New Limited set! Easter 2k16 featuring the Bunny Rangers! This set will be available at 800g per charm for 2 weeks! March 26th - April 9th. After that it will be available at 8,000g per charm!
● Jan. 17th - New premade set: League of Legends, starting this set off with Yordle, Lulu and Tristana, brought to you by matchaartist! Also customs will be open after a long periord of them being closed! 7 slots will open! However the amount per person will be limited to just 1! After they reopen the amount of slots and charms per order will go back to as they were before.
● Jan.10th 2016 - New freebie! Lion from Steven Universe!
● Oct. 14th - New series! Steven Universe! Starting this set off with Steven, The Crystal Gems and Connie! This series was brought to you by a brilliant loser and matchaartist!
● July 18th - Adding 3 new charms to the Ghibli set! Ponyo, Fujimoto and Granmamare brought to you by Lady Stray!
● July 12th - New freebie for pg. 200! Thanks everyone for your continued support!
● July 4th - Happy 4th of July! New premade set released! DC! Starting this set with some Batman characters, this set was brought to you by Friday_Dora!
● June 14th - New charms added to the GaiaOnline set! Sasha, Louie and Josie! Look out for more premades coming soon!
● Apr. 03 - Easter 2k15 limiteds are out now! Available until 17th April! An event has also popped up, name that character! The event runs from 3rd April to 17th April, prizes include free custom charms as well as gold!
● Mar. 9th - Hey guys! check out the Spring Collective, full of great artists, there are some events there as well, grab some free charms and art if you're interested =D
User Image
Other than that, I'm working on some Easter charms in the meantime!
● Feb. 16th - New Limited! Going Merry! For the upcoming Chinese New Year, Year of the Sheep! What better character than the One Piece Going Merry ship! Available for 2 weeks!
● Jan. 3rd - New Limited! Captain Jack Sparrow! Originally a custom made charm but they allowed it to be sold in store! Available for 2 weeks!
● Jan. 1st 2015 - Happy New Year, sorry for the lack of new charms lately! Here's a couple of new freebies!
● Nov. 23rd - Added new charms to the Pokemon set! Starters from gen 1-3!
● Nov. 15th - New series! Adventure Time! Ready to go adventuring with Finn and Jake?
● Oct. 11th - New Freebie! To go with the Autumn Collective Nightmare Before Christmas charms only available there (I'm listed on page 2 of the inventory)! I have made a Zero Charm that you can have for free!
● Sep. 16th - New Series added! Final Fantasy, to start off this great RPG series with Cloud, Tifa, Aerith and Sephiroth from FF7!
● Sep. 1st - I have a small booth opened at NSTG selling exclusive charms as well as holding a raffle for a custom charm! Raffle tickets are 5000g each and you can buy up to 3 tickets! Here is the link to my booth, Charming Cart Booth! A freebie has been added as well at the bottom of this post!
● August 27th - Added new charms to the Ghibli set! Howl, Sophie and Turnip Head!
● August 10th - New charms added to the Sailor Moon series! The Sailor Scouts Prototype outfits! If the sample image is too small to read, you can click on the image that will bring you to a bigger sample image!
●July 31st - Added 2 new charms to the Ghibli series! Kiki and Tombo!
●July 27th - New series! Sanrio! Hello Kitty and friends are here!
●June 16th - New limited available now to July 1st! This time the limited is Loki!
●June 9th - New series with 6 new charms! Introducing the Marvel series with Hulk, Black Widow, Captain America, Thor, Ironman and Hawkeye!
●May 20th - Ahh we hit page 100! Thanks guys! I'm not sure what to do for it! If you have any suggestions please share ^^
●April 22nd - Easter event and limited are still up until April 27th! In other news, 3 new charms have been added to the My Little Pony premade section! Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo!
●April 13th - Charms for Easter have arrived! A limited Easter event full of rabbit characters from GaiaOnline! A mishap happened during the process and some recoloured charms have been made! Roll a die and win one of these recoloured charms! Details in the Limiteds post!
●April 1st - So something crazy has happened and for one week, there are free customs?! Check the customs post for more details
●Mar. 30th - New series is out! GaiaOnline characters! Starting off with Ian, Moira and Sam!
●Mar. 12th - New Limited, Dragon form of Haku from Spirited Away! Available starting now to 26th March!
●Mar. 8th - Added Pikachu to the Pokemon series!
●Mar. 5th - Added Sailor Saturn and Tuxedo Mask to the Sailor Moon series!
● Feb. 27th - Added new series, Studio Ghibli! Updates have slowed down a bit, so customs are closed for awhile till I get less busy, thanks for the patronage so far guys!
● Feb. 15th 2014 - Added new Sailor Moon charms, Sailor Pluto, Uranus, Neptune and Chibi Moon!
● Feb. 5th 2014 - Added new Pokemon charms, Glaceon, Leafeon and Sylveon! Also note be sure to vote in the polls, I'm always making charms behind the scene. I'm waiting till I have enough in a series before releasing them. So the polls will generally give away a series I am doing!
● Feb. 1st 2014 - A day late! 3 new limiteds released for the Lunar New Year, Chun-Li from Street Fighter and Princess Celestia and Luna from My Little Pony, available till the 14th of February!
● Jan. 28th 2014 - Changed one of the rules in the custom section. I will now ACCEPT custom orders of existing characters, however be warned that I may sell these charms in the shop at the regular price.
● Jan. 28th 2014 - Added 2 new Pokemon charms, Umbreon and Espeon! 3 more to go and the eeveelution will be done!
● Jan. 26th 2014 - Added a new limited, Eternal Sailor Moon, available till the 7th of February!
● Jan. 25th 2014 - Added a new series, Pokemon! Rest of the eevee evolutions will come soon! Working on a limited!
● Jan. 23rd 2014 - Finished setting up the store front for now. Will add more if needed and shop is open now!

Navigation

1st Post - Welcome, Updates, Navigation & Freebies
2nd Post - Rules, Order Form, & How to Order.
3th Post - Pre-made Items
4th Post - Limiteds
5th Post - Custom
6th post - Customers
7th Post - Affiliates

Freebies

User Image User Image User ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image User Image

User Image

Lavish Spirit

User Image

● Follow the Gaian ToS.
● Images may only be used on GaiaOnline. (Ask me first if you wish to use them somewhere else)
● Please don't cancel your order after I've started.
● NO stealing, editting or reselling my stuff.
● Post the order forms in this thread. Do NOT pm them.

User Image

Pre-made Order Form
[size=16][b][color=#ff5d01]●[/color] [color=#b9002b]●[/color] [color=#86002d]●[/color] [color=#51bdf5]Charming Cart Order[/color] [color=#86002d]●[/color] [color=#b9002b]●[/color] [color=#ff5d01]●[/color][/b][/size]

[color=#ff5d01][b]Username:[/b]
[b]Pre-made(s) you are buying:[/b]
[b]Extra:[/b] (for someone else? suggestions?, questions?)
[b]Total Price:[/b]
[/color]

Limited Order Form
[size=16][b][color=#ff5d01]●[/color] [color=#b9002b]●[/color] [color=#86002d]●[/color] [color=#51bdf5]Charming Cart LIMITED EDTION![/color] [color=#86002d]●[/color] [color=#b9002b]●[/color] [color=#ff5d01]●[/color][/b][/size]

[color=#51bdf5][b]Username:[/b]
[b]Which Limiteds you are buying:[/b]
[b]Extra:[/b] (for someone else? suggestions?)
[b]Total Price:[/b]
[/color]

Custom Order Form
[size=16][b][color=#ff5d01]●[/color] [color=#b9002b]●[/color] [color=#86002d]●[/color] [color=#51bdf5]Charming Cart[/color] [color=red]Custom[/color]? [color=#86002d]●[/color] [color=#b9002b]●[/color] [color=#ff5d01]●[/color][/b][/size]

[color=#ff5d01][b]Username:[/b]
[b]Reference(s):[/b]
[b]Extra:[/b] (for someone else? suggestions?, questions?)
[b]Offer:[/b]
[/color]

How to Order

❶ Read the rules.
❷ Fill out and post the order form(s) in this thread.
❸ Send the trade WITH THE PAGE NUMBER IN THE TITLE to me, Serkunet.
❹ First, I accept the trade.
❺ You then accept the trade.
❻ I will then PM your finished order to you and complete the trade.
❼ Save the images to your own server please!

User Image

Lavish Spirit

User Image

Charms

Charms for all occasions! Available throughout the year!
(Some of the larger images you can click on, which will direct you to the actual size of the image)
300g each

Total for everything in this section: 30,600g

User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User ImageUser Image User Image

User Image

Lavish Spirit

User Image

Current Limited

These charms are only available for a short amount of time before they are placed on the shelves and can only be bought at a much higher price!

800g each

-None at the moment-

Past Limited

8000g each

Total for everything in this section: 208,000g

User Image
User Image User Image User ImageUser Image User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image

User Image

None Currently

Runtime:

Prizes!

Rules

Lavish Spirit

User Image

Charms made exclusively for you!

Customs Made: 92

User Image
● You can only order up to 1 customs at a time.
● Please provide image references if possible.
● I will accept custom orders of characters from a show/game. (If I plan to include the charm into an existing series, I may decline the order and ask you to wait. However if you really wish to make a custom order for the charm, feel free to do so).
● I will accept custom orders of adoptables (you own), avatars and original characters, if you are unsure you can ask me!
● Black is the dafault colour for the eyes and string. You can ask for a different colour.
● Offer at least 1m. (I also accept items as payment)
● Please use the custom order form in the 'Order Forms' post when ordering, otherwise I will not start/accept your order!

Click the spoiler or link below to see what other people have ordered!
(I am always open for RL commissions, please contact me on DA only for those!)

[Commission Folder]
User Image

Slots
❶ - Peanut3459 (pg. 226)
❷ - Rin Kairiu (pg. 226)
❸ - Mal Shaded (pg. 226)
➍ - emfjx (pg. 226)
❺ - Liliane2000 (pg. 226)

Pending Trades to be Finalized
- matchaartist (pg. 215) Completed!

User Image

Lavish Spirit

User Image

Bold = tipped | underlined = ordered a custom | Italic = won a free charm in an event

Zepphi, Orichalcos, Custard Bun, purrrplekitty, Cid-tea-Highwind, xRubyMemories, Susomi, CielCiel, tiffo hippo, invalid korean, drama50, Nerosity, Sharima, Monsieur Loyal, Frost Abbot Mortimer, B3autiful Hangover, Untouchable Queen Saya, Tellah Amna, The Nephilim Rosier, Enigmatic Malady, Araneados, Bittersweet Contradiction, NollieBean, l Maelyn l, inspiredParadise, SoundsOfATragicDeathWish, Illusei, twisted waffle czar, Friday_Dora, Appealings, AnhikaJeanine, Yongyuan Ai Ni, Evil Nekota, Paper Mache Dollfie, Albino Succubus, And The Sun Shines, Oxycontin Lollipop, Hisora-sama, Freaksrus, 1860218a, xsujeong, Monkey Buddha, Darling Alyss, Crysanity, pastel queen, Madame Lutece, Dancing in Lunar Rays, aznprideanime, D_Negel, Ewic, Kaichira, Sineaed, ToxicxScorpio, 0h potato, Spiritedness, Sailor Jupit3r, Wizeria, weird-rare, sushi_mew, raediance, Pantone, yuki_lily, Firefly of Doom, Avellini, Orchid Dreams, Bleeding Cyanide, Ivy_On_The_Vine, Town_Wanderer, AdorableGiraffe, miss tloak, L3 W4FFL3Z, Be-sue v2, Elyralith, Musical_Vampire_Socks, AngelMuerto, Duskshadow, pankeikuu, VerityHattress, ButterflyxMadness, KerroKerro, whailure, princesspwrm, Drifting Cloud 01, AniKielen, Evil Dead, Lirilei, mofosplz, supersunshine506, lH lI lN lD lE lR, guest_081596, Dreaming Puppet, K4121X, Hisora-sama, cutiejwright, Lady Laserina, Pickled Cactus, Lita Maxwell, A Brilliant Loser, Pixel Dust, High Paw, x_Bella Luna_xx, SnowyGamer777, ButterflyxMadness, Padfoot_Moony_Forever, lH lI lN lD lE lR, ++symphony.of.roses++, The Cake Mage of Sheep, Neko Athena, Ancient Crescent, Sakiusa, matchaartist, Charcoal Wraith, -o-Dragonball-o-, peipei94, Killed By An Infant, JenBoo 123, Lady Stray, deboner, Sigarda, ll_MrP4NDA_ll, Nyumonster, Shad-chan, Serenade Silver, Sweater Panda, a n i m a_n i m a, DarkKitsune713, Dragonbutt, Liliane2000, Angel Charlet, ciciflower, Silver__Shadow, cherry jelly, Kiwi Hatake, chubat, Pix Jen, Shilshadu, SitkaRed, Bae-yond, Phoenix Songbird, strawberryalice, LeDream, Celestial Buttplug, -l- Smitten Kitten -l-, Nymyera, Toxic Tigrex, Baby Monsterr, Disorder Dolli, peaceful afternoon, Alilalilali, Rin Kairiu, ~Twilight...Angel~, Mistress100, emfjx. Peanut3459, Star Re Sky, Mal Shaded, I Just Like Pixels

User Image

Lavish Spirit

User Image

Link Me

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/charming-cart/t.90006595/][IMG]http://i420.photobucket.com/albums/pp290/FreeingShops/CCShop/CCLink_zps7ad4f3fd.png[/IMG][/url]

Link Out

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image
User Image User Image User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Lavish Spirit

User Image

General List

Will notify you about new charms or open slots for custom charms!
Just ask to be on it!

VerityHattress

whailure

lH lI lN lD lE lR

Pickled Cactus

A Brilliant Loser

ButterflyxMadness

matchaartist

Tellah Amna

Charcoal Wraith

-o-Dragonball-o-

Killed By An Infant

Sigarda

ll_MrP4NDA_ll

Nyumonster

Liliane2000

Serenade Silver

Rin Kairiu

SitkaRed

Phoenix Songbird

strawberryalice

-l- Smitten Kitten -l-

Lady Laserina

Princess Prophecy

emfjx

Peanut3459

I Just Like Pixels

Customs Only

Will notify you about open slots for custom charms!
Just ask to be on it!

peaceful afternoon

sushi_mew

Lavish Spirit

Lavish Spirit

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items