Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitor count~

+1 1 100.0% [ 128 ]
Total Votes:[ 128 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 33 34 35 > >>

Shopper

Perma-Closed
User Image

Welcome! This is a shop where you can adopt a little kitty in a box, each in need of a loving owner. They are not in boxes just because they have no home, however. The kitties here feel the most comfortable curled up in a box, so this is why we call them boxcats. :3

Have a little boxcat freebie.
User Image
Please save to your own servers and post if you take one!

Shopper

User Image

- Do not steal/alter/sell these images! Everything made in this shop belongs to me.
- Do not quote the first page.
- No rude or disruptive behavior that upsets other members.
- Follow Gaia's Terms of Service and the Minishop Guidelines.
- Images purchased through the shop are for personal use on the Gaiaonline forums, profiles, and signatures. They are not to be used as banners, advertisements, or outside of the site.

Users who do not follow the rules will be blacklisted and banned from the shop. Further inappropriate conduct will be subject to review through reporting the user's actions. Rules and regulations are subject to change.

User Image
1. Copy and paste the order form below.
2. Fill out the form.
3. Send the trade with the page number in the title to Milk Piece
4. After receiving your image(s), complete the trade on your end.

Note: All cats come with a sign customization option. If you'd like to add a little taped sign to your cat's box, please fill out the "Signs" part of the order form, and specify which cat(s) you'd like the sign for. This is what it looks like on the box:

User Image

The form:

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/cO1YQ.png[/IMG][size=9]
[b]Boxcats[/b]:
[b]Limiteds[/b]:
[b]Signs[/b]: (+100g per sign)

[b]Tip[/b]: (optional)
[b]Total[/b]:

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/gaia/bank.php?mode=trade&uid=7406720]Click here[/url] to start the trade! Remember to state the page number your order is on.[/size]

Shopper

User Image
A large number of these appear quite often, so they are almost always available for adoption!

User Image

Solid color boxcat set
(200g each) Cotton white, Blush pink, Sunny yellow, Just grey

User Image

The Kiki and Coco kitties have found their way into some of our boxes. Now they are too attached to let go!
(200g each) Kiki kitty, Coco kitty

User Image

Fruit set. These boxcats have become one with their boxes of fruit. o_o
(300g each) Strawberry, Orange, Cherry, Watermelon, Peach, Banana

User Image

Weather set. Through any kind of weather, you can find these boxcats.
(300g each) Sunshine, Rainy, Snowy

User Image Currently closed!
You can bribe me for custom orders. Instead of using the form, please just specify details such as base color/pattern, what items to include, and what you want the box OR the sign to say with your offer. Customized kitties can be as simple or as complex as you are willing to offer up a bribe for.

When you order a custom, you can choose from different facial expressions as well: Default, Blissful, or Sad
User Image

Shopper

User Image
These are special kitties that are not always available. Some will have a limited number of them and can no longer be adopted after they run out. Others are only available in certain seasons/holidays.

None currently.
Please redeem your Christmas Limiteds by posting the boxes you own in the thread!

Owners:
Custard Bun
Sugar Teacup
Susomi
Beautifully Meaningful
Kiwi Hatake
Sachie Whitby
Moonxlitxsky
Fayt_of_Redemption
purrrplekitty
Evergreen Willow
Nyumonster
angel_baby_4
youkoonna
Nina of the Mist
KuroAkaNeko
Dea and #Teddy#
blueshadowbird
Thonek
edokitty
metalette
D_Negel
mwt two (green)
-hinatasan-95 (red)
TruQueen
Happy Nutella
Yuri2476
crowsique

Shopper

User Image
Please post in the thread if you'd like to trade links!

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/boxcats/t.81626447/][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/dmFIA.png[/IMG][/url]

Links out
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

Shopper

User Image
♥ next to a username means they tipped!

Jay Wayne ♥ | Mint Blush | Katakoma ♥ | Sachie Whitby ♥ | Susomi ♥ | NaomiNaomi ♥ | Happy Nutella ♥ | theflamerises | Custard Bun ♥ | xXRainbow_Veins ♥ | soggy cats ♥ | Nightwishzv ♥ | Evil Nekota ♥ | Avellini | seiuri ♥ | The Defective Doll ♥ | MissMintopolis ♥ | Faelrin ♥ | Tigcat2/liebe/hoffnung ♥ | Technicolor Turtle ♥ | Yuri2476 ♥ | Naeyru ♥ | Charwonderlette ♥ | BabyDucklingLove ♥ | Buttercream Pendragon ♥ | Jessiecat8227 ♥ | kanon1151 ♥ | ICESYS ♥ | IchigoKekiChan ♥ | SonicSweeti ♥ | Yuri2476 ♥ | Sugar Teacup ♥ | Kiwi Hatake ♥ | Oeuf | Zuraza ♥ | Reoca ♥ | Moonxlitxsky ♥ | Princess Kuchiki ♥ | .E m m e l i n e~ ♥ | Tayasu Sango ♥ | aura lowe ♥ | D_Negel ♥ | Nyumonster ♥ | Octopi Alibi ♥ | Larvie ♥ | Shinnpu | Evergreen Willow ♥ | Bellus Exitium ♥ | Ash Li Nicole ♥ | Yoko the Inukami ♥ | xx-Touya-xx ♥ | Funky-P3t3 ♥ | Serafeen ♥ | Melodica 2D ♥ | N y t n G a l e | Armayra ♥ | constantLogic ♥ | Haunted Jealousy ♥ | DNxangel ♥ | Kool Cookies XP ♥ | Beautifully Meaningful ♥ | purrrplekitty | angel_baby_4 | youkoonna | Nina of the Mist | KuroAkaNeko | Dea and #Teddy# | blueshadowbird | Thonek | edokitty | metalette | mwt two ♥ | -hinatasan-95 ♥ | TruQueen ♥ | crowsique ♥ | thyPOPE ♥ | saedusk | Melancholies | Soldier of Song | Kamileunaire | Alichuful ♥

Limiteds Owners
Real set
Siamese: Katakoma, Sachie Whitby, Susomi, NaomiNaomi, Happy Nutella, theflamerises, xXRainbow_Veins, soggy cats, Nightwishzv, Evil Nekota
Black Tab: Katakoma, Sachie Whitby, Susomi, Happy Nutella, xXRainbow_Veins, soggy cats, Nightwishzv, Evil Nekota, Avellini, The Defective Doll
Orange Tab: Jay Wayne, Mint Blush, Katakoma, Sachie Whitby, Susomi, Happy Nutella, xXRainbow_Veins, soggy cats, Nightwishzv, Evil Nekota
Russian Blue: Katakoma, Sachie Whitby, Susomi, Happy Nutella, xXRainbow_Veins, soggy cats, Nightwishzv, Evil Nekota, Avellini, MissMintopolis
Calico: Katakoma, Sachie Whitby, Susomi, NaomiNaomi, Happy Nutella, xXRainbow_Veins, soggy cats, Nightwishzv, Evil Nekota, Avellini

Christmas 2012 Set
Custard Bun, Sugar Teacup, Susomi, Beautifully Meaningful, Kiwi Hatake, Sachie Whitby, Moonxlitxsky, Fayt_of_Redemption, purrrplekitty, Evergreen Willow, Nyumonster, angel_baby_4, youkoonna, Nina of the Mist, KuroAkaNeko, Dea and #Teddy#, blueshadowbird, Thonek, edokitty, metalette, D_Negel , mwt two (green), -hinatasan-95 (red), TruQueen, Happy Nutella, Yuri2476, crowsique

Custom Owners
relaxjames, Koohii Monsutaa, smile into the chaos, Custard Bun, Susomi, NaomiNaomi, Katakoma, Sachie Whitby Sachie Whitby, ICESYS, SonicSweeti, IchigoKekiChan, Larvie, N y t n G a l e, N y t n G a l e, Emmillia Moon, Beautifully Meaningful, Beautifully Meaningful, Alichuful, N y t n G a l e, Susomi, Susomi

Shopper

Disclaimers
I do not own the font used, "Forte."
Art and graphics are all by me.
Done in Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop. (by mouse!)

Future items
Chesire cat
Maneki neko
Hetalia cat set axis (italy, germany, japan)
Hetalia cat set allies (china, america, england, france, russia)
Dessert cats (tiramisu cake, strawberry shortcake, pudding/flan, ice cream, cookie)

Working on

Hilarious Genius

Can you make custom?

Shopper

Depends what you're looking to add/change. 3nodding

Shopper

Rainbow Champion

15,025 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image
Boxcats:
Limiteds: Orange Tab
Signs: (+100g per sign) Kitana

Tip: 100g
Total: 400g + tip = 500g

Click here to start the trade! Remember to state the page number your order is on.

Also I took the freebie >w<

Hilarious Genius

Milk Piece

Can you make me a custom with my hair and cowboy hat? biggrin

Shopper

Jay Wayne
User Image
Boxcats:
Limiteds: Orange Tab
Signs: (+100g per sign) Kitana

Tip: 100g
Total: 400g + tip = 500g

Click here to start the trade! Remember to state the page number your order is on.

Also I took the freebie >w<

First customer~ Thanks for ordering! cat_whee

Shopper

relaxjames
Milk Piece

Can you make me a custom with my hair and cowboy hat? biggrin

I could do that. 3nodding You'll have to bribe me, though~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff