Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Poster

Merl
Well it'll be released this september so hopefully we don't have to wait that long anymore..

Here
is their new album art!

It was released on monday. And yes, the album art is the best thing ever.
Anyone like Waking the Cadaver or Bring Me the Horizon or wecamewithbroken.
Holy s**t this thread is old. surprised

JinSinex

I actually like WtC, although sometimes I get bored of them.

I don't really know Bring Me The Horizon but they look pretty boring.

WeCameWithBrokenTeeth got really boring after a while. Their music is just super fast blast beats and then a breakdown. Every song of theirs has about 1 riff, which is like, an open Z flat.
Josheh

JinSinex

WeCameWithBrokenTeeth got really boring after a while. Their music is just super fast blast beats and then a breakdown. Every song of theirs has about 1 riff, which is like, an open Z flat.

what do you like? and whats good about them?
JinSinex
Josheh

JinSinex

I'm thinking you'd like;

Despised Icon - "The Healing Process" and "The Ills Of Modern Man" they're good, technical Deathcore with dual Hardcore and Death Metal vocalists.

The Red Chord - "Clients" more good Deathcore. Not much else to say except that they're good.

Digested Flesh - "The Answer To Infection" Brutal Death Metal with a groovy edge, breakdowns and chaotic blast beats.

Devourment - "Butcher The Weak" more Brutal Death Metal with groove influence and breakdowns.

Cenotaph (Turkey) - Don't know of any albums by them to recommend, but look on their Myspace.

If you want more go to the Rec Thread.
Waking The Cadaver is THE worst band EVER. Even beating The Shaggs. They're not metal, they're not death metal, they're not grindcore, they're EMO WIGGERS. ******** THEM! Their music is s**t. Their "vocalist" is not "brutal" or "guttural", he is taking a s**t and recording it and putting it to shitty breakdowns.
Yes it is old..
But still alive! xD
Merl
Yes it is old..
But still alive! xD

Amazing. surprised
Josheh
Merl
Yes it is old..
But still alive! xD

Amazing. surprised

thank you
i'm doing my best wink
Merl
Josheh
Merl
Yes it is old..
But still alive! xD

Amazing. surprised

thank you
i'm doing my best wink

I believe i'm still a part of the guild, but has it been ressurected since last time I was there? Nobody was posting anymore. :C
Josheh
Merl
Josheh
Merl
Yes it is old..
But still alive! xD

Amazing. surprised

thank you
i'm doing my best wink

I believe i'm still a part of the guild, but has it been ressurected since last time I was there? Nobody was posting anymore. :C

oh yes, the guild. pretty dead. this is my big comeback on gaia.. maybe i should try to revive it.
we'll see..
this has thread has enough animo
ok so I really got into Gigantic Brain from outta nowhere. But especially the songs One Small Town For Research and My Aftermath. I like his spooky mellow stuff more than the RAJFALJA38834989FJDALJSADFKFJDLSAGJGHHGHRHBLAST stuff. Recs? smile
Josheh
JinSinex
Josheh

JinSinex

I'm thinking you'd like;

Despised Icon - "The Healing Process" and "The Ills Of Modern Man" they're good, technical Deathcore with dual Hardcore and Death Metal vocalists.

The Red Chord - "Clients" more good Deathcore. Not much else to say except that they're good.

Digested Flesh - "The Answer To Infection" Brutal Death Metal with a groovy edge, breakdowns and chaotic blast beats.

Devourment - "Butcher The Weak" more Brutal Death Metal with groove influence and breakdowns.

Cenotaph (Turkey) - Don't know of any albums by them to recommend, but look on their Myspace.

If you want more go to the Rec Thread.

I heard a few songs by Despised Icon, red chord before. I just listened to a few songs by digestested flesh, devourment and cenotaph. I like digested flesh the most out of all of them, i havent been listening to much deathmetal or grind before a few months but i seem to like things with a fast paste or pig squeals. Like gutted with broken, arsonist get all the girls or dr. acula.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff