Welcome to Gaia! ::

=< we need to get some spell casters or clerics from these groups... but how.. >,> <,< any ideas?
Well, you people need to figure out who will be used.....Time, sadly, is not on your side.......you have 24 hours to raise him.....starting now
ah shoot...
*sighing, Kyuketsuki turns, moving of slowly. Two of her attendents come to her aid as she stumbles, from fatigue and sorrow... she goes back to her temple, and once more shuts herself inside*
<aa black tempest comes out of the sky and as it gos back to the sky elidibs appers his eye are full of rage>

How did he die and if there is any way I can help say now.
All three of these guilds need to be told that the members that knew Lord Vivi when he was alive, they have 24 hours to come together and raise him

Premium Datemate

Why raise him? I don't mean to step on Death's toes, but people do die for a reason, it is not for the Gods to interfere with this process.

not that I would mind, I like Vivi, but him being dead works out better for me. Perhaps if the right people knew of this ceremony...

And what if he does not wish to return? You would merely be forcing him back into a life he does not desire. He certainly won't be the Vivi you remember, death has a habit of changing people.

Do we know perchance how it was that he died?

(ooc: of course the God of Chaos wouldn't want him brought back, with the number of things his life has an impact on, Vivi being dead is certain to cause a good deal of Chaos, powerful beings who cared for him, overcome with emotion, unable to maintain balance, and all that jazz)
Hmm.. sounds like that's a good plan.. I'll get on it as sson as possible..
((OOC: sorry.. I got disconnected for a bit.. ))
*walks around outside.. unaware of what is occuring..*
:: glancing at BitVyper, while thinking about the idea of resureccion ::
You may be right about that... If it's at all possible to find out what killed him, it would be for the best..
*walks in* is this... vivi?
why'd he have to die!!! *kneels on two knees* why!?! Vivi.. you helped me.. You saved my relationship with Klara.. I wouldhave become mortal, and she would be a.. you know.. *stares at wall*

Premium Datemate

Death isn't the end; we know that, we're gods.
*falls falt on his face.. thunder can be heard.. angrily screaming something in thier language...*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff