Welcome to Gaia! ::

*looks at everyone else who is present*

I feel so out of place....I don't know any of these people...

*gets up slowly, and touches the cold coffin lid for a moment, then turns to leave, head hanging*
Rinispark
noo...<rubs eyes> Paladine told me something.....but Im not sure I should say........<tears stream down> Nooooo!!!!!

:: folds back his wings and wipes away the tears with his overcoat sleeve ::
:: places a hand upon her shoulder.. in an effort to bring her some comfort ::
*looks to klara* are you sure you want to go... you may not know us.. but we're all nice.. *smiles lightly and sees her head hung* ah...want a hug... *holds out his arms* i give them to all who need them.. =3
There is a way to raise my Lord....if any of you are interested...
*looks up at David and tries to smile, but bursts into tears instead*

It's so terrible....

*walks into his arms and cries some more*

Interesting Giver

::walks by::

The black wind howls again..........

::leaves::
*gently gives Klara a hug as he said he would. just trying to be helpful as he gnetly pats her on the back* let it out.... just let it all out...
:: glances at Paladin with a curious look ::
What exactly are you talking about?
*looks over* think he means Ressurection(sp)...
*through her tears she manages to say "thank you" to David, and then she wipes her eyes and turns to look at Paladine*

I wonder what he's talking about...

*waits quietly for more information*
DavidKits
*looks over* think he means Ressurection(sp)...

I know what he meant... I was talking about how he's planning on doing that very thing..
Two members from The Council.....two members from the League of God and Deities, and two members from Princess Rini's guild must cast a raise spell upon him......all six members must have been close to him in life. That is the only way to raise him
8rubs chin* well.. that leaves me out.. *he says and gnetly pats klara on the back and looks to her* np... always willing to lend a shoulder when its needed =3
*smiles sadly at David* that leaves me out as well...
*Kyuketsuki, having emerged from her temple to see what was needed, hears that statement of being close to him, and murmurs in a soft voice that somehow all hear,* That leaves me out as well. I never even talked to him directly... he was just a figure in the background of my focus...

*she wipes tears from her cheeks* May I return to my temple? Please? Perhaps you should call Bolt and Hysteria...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff