Welcome to Gaia! ::

What race?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on May 14, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.

I would say I'm an elf. I pride myself with great vision despite the fact that most of my family is blind and I'm taller than my mother and father... come to think of it, I'm the third tallest on either side of my families and to top it all off, I'm rather level headed. though sometimes I wish I was an Uruk-Hai xp
I would be vampire evil twisted
i heart lord of the ringssss
I would be a ringwraith and hunt you all down.
Hmm... I would have to day that I'd most like to be... lol, one of the eagles, I think. That would be awesome!!!!

...Or maybe one of the wizards - like the one who, in the books, was like the keeper of nature and could talk to all the wild things. rofl lol
ambush and return
If you lived in Middle-Earth, what race would you be? I would be an elf. Elves rock.
biggrin
i would be a elf they r awsome rofl
I would be an elf for a few reasons:

1. I just love elvish characters
2.Everyone tells me I'm really graceful and way mature beyond my years, but that's just what I've heard <shrugs>
3.I've been told I have an "elvish personality" <shrugs again>
ambush and return
If you lived in Middle-Earth, what race would you be? I would be an elf. Elves rock.
I would be a ranger like Aragorn. I would like it because I would b a very long lived human.
I would like to be of Aragorn's people. They are from a race of elf/human hibrids. A long lived human would be cool!!
Yeah an elf lol (:
smile 3nodding talk2hand Hi never don this be for
i would be happy
I would be believe it or not a human

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items