Welcome to Gaia! ::

What race?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on May 14, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.

who is the ........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... most....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................funniest?
i have too dogs one is truffle one is pearl 2 pugsUser Image
Guys, no spamming here, please sad Please check the rule on the top of forum page. [sorry for the bad grammar stare )

Beloved Hunter

6,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Befriended 100
  • Millionaire 200
A hobbit 'cause I believe in seconses nya!
A Dwarf,because its easy to make money for them and they know how to have fun. Also gimli was the coolest character to me. lol
Dwarf for sure! Besides, they have awesome Axes, cool looking beards, and look tough! That, and they always seem happy!
I'd be an elf! Or just mortal. One of the two.
Elf totally
for me i want to be an elf, cause i want big ears cool
I would be an elf because they live long and I would be able to explore all of the places bilbo has been.
ambush and return
If you lived in Middle-Earth, what race would you be? I would be an elf. Elves rock.[/quote

dude id so be a hobit xd
Readera
I would be a half-elf & half-hobbit girl.

nice combo biggrin
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
xd mrgreen ninja rofl
i'd defanatly be a elf, their so frickin awesome! xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items