Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hitched Hiker

Gene Wilder

I don't look quite well wearing pink. I was confident I could pull off pink but noooooooo.

Everyday Sweetheart

Gene Wilder
I appreciate a muscular avvy as much as the next guy. XD

Ba Mirari

biggrin ! Hey! Thank you so much for mentioning this thread. ;AA; heart I'm not entirely sure what the whole list of MVP kin is, so... not really. XD; I only know the Pegacorn Fluff and Ember are supposed to be very good for Sycamorte killing.

Not going to lie. Like Gaul said, Sakura Pegacorn Fluff will spoil you. I had a Candy Corn Skulverine at the beginning and had to be really mindful when I fought the trees but with Sakura it's just *spams skills and mentally vegetate*.

But you don't need to get a sakura if all you want are rigs. Most any kin can be used for rig farming if they have the levels. Is it rigs or is it gold you're after, actually? I see you're into breedables. 8D

King Adidas's Queen

Pretty Visage

Hitched Hiker

Iavish
o 3o//

Have you decided what you wanted to do?

Everyday Sweetheart

Gaul Crixus
Gene Wilder

I don't look quite well wearing pink. I was confident I could pull off pink but noooooooo.

Tempted to dare you to slap something on. 8D

King Adidas's Queen

Pretty Visage

Gaul Crixus
Iavish
o 3o//

Have you decided what you wanted to do?

Yes. ninja

Hitched Hiker

Ba Mirari

My gaia wife isn't around so I don't have pink. LOL

Iavish

Tell me?
Ba Mirari
Gaul Crixus
Gene Wilder

XD You would not believe the amount of PINKU KAWAII NEEEE~ stuff I've gotten from all the RIGs I got from LK. I'm not even kidding. I've got more blushing faces and Bambi eyes and curvaceous legs than a bad anime.

Yeah, I'm primarily on the B/C forum. XD To be honest, I play LK 'cause I like getting RIGs, it's like a big treasure hunt!
RENT-A-KIN FORM
Username: Dolly Mischief
Post count & join date: 326posts - 127days
Rented Kin: Ember emotion_kirakira
Return Date: i wanted just 2 hours. lol~ but.. yeah. May 2

By signing this I am stating that I, the undersigned, understand that I am renting this kin, free of charge, out of the goodness of the owner's heart, I am agreeing to not violate any of the thread and/or site rules, and I will return the rented kin by the above mentioned date.

E-Signature: Dolly Mishief~ *scribbles*
Date: Apr. 30
Kuarri

Everyday Sweetheart

Gene Wilder
Ba Mirari
Gaul Crixus
Gene Wilder

XD You would not believe the amount of PINKU KAWAII NEEEE~ stuff I've gotten from all the RIGs I got from LK. I'm not even kidding. I've got more blushing faces and Bambi eyes and curvaceous legs than a bad anime.

Yeah, I'm primarily on the B/C forum. XD To be honest, I play LK 'cause I like getting RIGs, it's like a big treasure hunt!

I will believe you. And you wouldn't believe the horde of lacy panties I have from the failed Divine Intervention. I want to get rid of them but at the same time it is so much work to do so. And equally, at the same time, I feel I will never be able to show my face in public if everyone saw how many I have mildewing in my closet and accused me of some obscene perversion.

If you're only in for the rigs then just get whatever you like but make sure its not like...a cubdrop. SinfulCraft, the one that makes alot of the guides, told me that all the stages in a map have the same drop rate so you'll get as many rigs as you would in Stage 1 as you would Stage 6.

Hitched Hiker

Dolly Mischief
I'll assume you meant Ember the Spirited Fox.
It's sent.
GOD, THOSE LACY PANTIES scream scream scream scream

If it's not those it's Matsuri Festival crap! D:<<<

xD I found a Cubdrop egg but I haven't touched it. Hell I shouldn't have even gotten an Echo as my starter, when it's outclassed by Bunny Rangers, oi. sweatdrop
Gaul Crixus
Dolly Mischief
I'll assume you meant Ember the Spirited Fox.
It's sent.

oh, yes.
thank you~ whee

Hitched Hiker

Enjoy.

Taking some time off now. Take care. And thank you all.

Durem Wildcat

38,875 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Candy Massacre 50
So I got over my shyness issues....
TRAIN-A-KIN FORM
Username: Nico-Selvatico
Post count & join date: 9441 and 4-19-2005
I would like to train: Carnelion
Return Date: Wednesday May 5, 2016

By signing this I am stating that I, the undersigned, understand that I am training this kin, free of charge, and may keep any rewards earned from training this kin, I am agreeing to not violate any of the thread and/or site rules, and I will return the rented kin by the above mentioned date.

E-Signature: Nico
Date: 4-29-16
Kuarri

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out