Welcome to Gaia! ::

Stubborn Gifter

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD!! SKULL FOR THE THRONE!! I-

Oh, hello there, Kindred Trainers.

I didn't see you there as I was giving my prayer. Hmm? Who am I praying to? Well it's hard to say since I'm not a religious person, but I hear that there is a kin living with the gods. So if I pray really hard, it might come. Coming in from a Chance Item calls Ascendants at extremely rare chance to summon, ranging from 200 GC to 4500 GC (or 600 GC to 5700 GC if you want higher chance), this kin might give you your blessing. Now bow and pray to Glyph the Ineffable!

User Image
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Source:
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

----------------------------------------------------------------

C9 Exclusive
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Thank you RandomKate for loaning me the egg for the guide.

Stubborn Gifter

Level 1

Life: 15
Magic: 22
Damage: 22
Stamina: 15
Rarity: 9
Resist: 95%
Accuracy: 87%

Base Growth

Life: 30
Magic: 15
Damage: 15
Stamina: 5

Level 50

Life: 1485
Magic: 757
Damage: 757
Stamina: 260

Status and Skill

Element: Stone/Heal (Paralyze / Healing)
Level 7: Paralyze Scratch (5 MP) [265 - 379]
Level 10: Blushing Nap (15 MP) [1060 - 1514]
Level 13: Stone Bomb (10 MP) [1060 - 1514]
Level 15: Bone Crush (10 MP) [901 - 1287]
Level 27: Healing Bell (50 MP) [636 - 908]
Level 30: Moon Strike (25 MP) [1060 - 1514]

Rewards

Level 2: Classic Pumpkin Pie
Level 3: [KINDRED] Refresh
Level 4: [KINDRED] Magic Restore (1)
Level 5: Classic Pumpkin Pie
Level 6: [KINDRED] Singe (3)
Level 7: [KINDRED] Antidote (1)
Level 8: 300,000,000 gold (30 plat)
Level 9: [KINDRED] Singe (3)
Level 10: User Image
Level 11: [KINDRED] Mega Stamina Up (5)
Level 12: Classic Pumpkin Pie
Level 13: [KINDRED] Singe (3)
Level 14: [KINDRED] Antidote (1)
Level 15: 300,000,000 gold (30 plat)
Level 16: [KINDRED] Small Heal (5)
Level 17: [KINDRED] Stamina Up (5)
Level 18: 300,000,000 gold (30 plat)
Level 19: Classic Pumpkin Pie
Level 20: [KINDRED] Small Heal (5)
Level 21: 500,000,000 gold (50 plat)
Level 22: [KINDRED] Refresh (1)
Level 23: [KINDRED] Mega Heal (5)
Level 24: 500,000,000 gold (50 plat)
Level 25: [KINDRED] Singe (3)
Level 26: [KINDRD] Mega Stamina Up (5)
Level 27: [KINDRED] Magic Restore (3)
Level 28: [KINDRED] Small Heal (5)
Level 29: Pumpkin Delight
Level 30: 500,000,000 gold (50 plat)
Level 31: 500,000,000 gold (50 plat)
Level 32: [KINDRED] Singe (3)
Level 33: 800,000,000 gold (80 plat)
Level 34: [KINDRED] Small Heal (5)
Level 35: 800,000,000 gold (80 plat)
Level 36: 800,000,000 gold (80 plat)
Level 37: [KINDRED] Magic Restore (3)
Level 38: [KINDRED] Mega Stamina Up (5)
Level 39: [KINDRED] Stamina Up (5)
Level 40: [KINDRED] Refresh (1)
Level 41: 800,000,000 gold (80 plat)
Level 42: [KINDRED] Singe (3)
Level 43: [KINDRED] Mega Heal (5)
Level 44: [KINDRED] Antidote (1)
Level 45: 1,000,000,000 gold (100 plat)
Level 46: [KINDRED] Antidote (1)
Level 47: [KINDRED] Mega Stamina Up (5)
Level 48: 1,000,000,000 gold (100 plat)
Level 49: Pumpkin Delight
Level 50: 1,000,000,000 gold (100 plat)

What type of Killer?
Glyph has a decent health, magic, and damage to battle out the bosses... However, someone decides to give this kin some wine as an offer, making this kin's accuracy being... Well, less accurate than what Type 5 killers are. You might need some amulets to equip if you want to have better accuracy when using this kin. Aside from that Glyph is a dual Status kin, being both a Paralyze kin with a healing ability. So you can paralyze your enemies, giving you options to either heal Glyph or do some free damage to the enemies. With Blushing Nap, Stone Bomb, and Moon Strike as the strongest attacks, this kin will make the Sycamortes beg for mercy. As for Viperexes... It's best to get amulets with accuracy stat if you want to tackle them. Best to avoid high level Viperexes.

Stubborn Gifter

It looks empty at the moment, but this is because I'm about to head home from work. Guide will be completed once I get home. ;3;

Comrade

18,550 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Team Poison Master 250
Jisen Meizuki
It looks empty at the moment, but this is because I'm about to head home from work. Guide will be completed once I get home. ;3;
    You are appreciated!! emotion_hug

4,550 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
gaia_nitemareleft emotion_bigheart gaia_nitemareright

thank you SO much for your hard work as always, Jisen!

nice to see that this gorgeous new kin is viable in majority of the end game content. imo, Gaia really outdid themselves on this one.

good luck to everyone attempting to get it! as always, sucks that it was a RIG release.

Magic Creature

Thanks for the thread, Jisen. You remain the most magical of Ascendant (wyvern? deer-dragon? fuzzamabob?) trainers.

The design is definitely right up my alley, but I'm not sure I'll nab one. It's gorgeous, though, and I absolutely adore that shade of blue.

I do, however, fully and completely plan to include him in all sorts of madcap Frankenstein-ing come Halloween. emotion_awesome Oh, yes. All those lovely little details on the tail? That mask? Those horns? Perfection. I can see 'em now. Bwahahaha. It'll be glorious!

Elliebees's Partner In Crime

Heart Demon

30,925 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
whoaaaaa....

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

it's beauuuttifuuulllll 💖💖 i want it so badly q w q
i wish it had more movement in its animation or had a more dynamic pose, but i really like and appreciate the increased detailing, shading, and depth 💜✨ perhaps it was a tradeoff. still such a lovely design !!

thank you so much for the guide 🥰

Invisible Elder

Ty ty so much for the guide!
Absolutely love the look of this kin, it's gorgeous heart
Thank you so much for making this guide!
emotion_bigheart

The second I saw it in the banner I was hoping it was a kin and not just an attention-grabber.

Unstoppable Lover

41,950 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Rebel Spark 50
I want it sooo much... emotion_kirakira

Dedicated Consumer

24,725 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • The Sweetest 250
Wow, I was fully expecting this to be a new powercreep Kin, but it's basically a reverse powercreep :O

It's nice to see more and more Kin with unique stats again though, a nice change from all the identically-statted Kin : )

(It's not what I collect them for, but it's sort of bothered me for a while how they do that)

goldgate's Boss

Chatty Ace

doesn't everyone use accuracy amulets? 87% isn't the worst. you put on two 7% accuracy ones and you'll be at like 99%

this is the first kin in a while that i actually WANT. a dual-type? WITH A FULL HEAL? yes! this thing would be fun af to use!
domokun stargate

Stubborn Gifter

2sammygate
doesn't everyone use accuracy amulets? 87% isn't the worst. you put on two 7% accuracy ones and you'll be at like 99%

this is the first kin in a while that i actually WANT. a dual-type? WITH A FULL HEAL? yes! this thing would be fun af to use!
domokun stargate

Not everyone, especially new player are lucky to get the accuracy amulets. In addition, not every kin has the certain slot for specific amulet unless you have ton of currency to spend to re-roll.

I know that Cremecreme is still the worse on accuracy and I do agree with you that 87% isn't terrible once you equip it with accuracy amulets as I did mention in the killer section. However, I am basing it on pure, raw power only as in going into battle without the amulets. And the reason for that is what I stated in the first paragraph, not everyone especially new players are lucky to have the certain amulets to equip as well as kin not having specific slots.

People are free to customize what type of build they want on the kin, but to have the certain amulets and slots do cost a lot of currency to get.

42,600 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
I love this new kin. It's a beautiful design. I lucked out and got him using entries from cloud 9.

Kindred Giftgiver

58,050 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
  • Exciting Experiment 50
  • Full Selection 200
Glyph has an awesome design, and I love the way that in the sleeping sprite that third eye (?) suspended between the horns is also closed rofl

The egg's design is also pretty neat, but I have to confess that when I opened the image in a new tab (so it was a closeup) the horns (?) wrapping around the sides of the egg kinda looked like bare chicken wing tips. In my defense, I didn't have my glasses on.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff