Welcome to Gaia! ::

What levels need help the most? Please let me know!

Level 1-3 0.18103448275862 18.1% [ 21 ]
Level 2-4 0.03448275862069 3.4% [ 4 ]
Level 3-5 0.043103448275862 4.3% [ 5 ]
Level 4-6 0.03448275862069 3.4% [ 4 ]
Level 5-7 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Level 6-8 0.025862068965517 2.6% [ 3 ]
Level 7-9 0.060344827586207 6.0% [ 7 ]
Level 8-10 0.017241379310345 1.7% [ 2 ]
ALL OF THEM. HELP! 0.23275862068966 23.3% [ 27 ]
I'm only here for the cookies. 0.37068965517241 37.1% [ 43 ]
Total Votes:[ 116 ]

Calculated Gekko

20,250 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Abomination 100
Mastermind_BTG
im totally laughing / crying right now
i posted my slate boldur's on the mp for 5mil each X46 of them and they all sold with in a few hours of me posting them for 230mil... wtf gaia has it really come to this? 5 mil for a fish?
Um........you sold all of your slates? I donated some of those to you.............................

Golden Demon

momo-ai13
Mastermind_BTG
momo-ai13
Mastermind_BTG
momo-ai13

All it basically was is..
Ted's kids said we know why you told us this story. Mom was barely in it, you have the hots for Aunt Robin and you want our permission. It's been six years [since mom died]. And then Ted called Robin.
yeah i saw that part it just cut out at the very end when he actually went to do it so i didnt see the very very very end xD if you understand what i mean lol

Oh that's really all there was to it. haha
yeah i heard he ended it by bring the blue trumpet thing and did the same thing he did the first time

Oh yeah right. He showed up to her house and Robin got the dogs back.
She looked out the window and saw Ted with the blue french horn.
My bad xD
haha yeah the french horn XD

Golden Demon

Yami no Sakura
Mastermind_BTG
i posted my slate boldur's on the mp for 5mil each X46 of them and they all sold with in a few hours of me posting them for 230mil... wtf gaia has it really come to this? 5 mil for a fish?
Um........you sold all of your slates? I donated some of those to you.............................
yeah i actually didnt think they would have sold in the few hours i posted it i was gonna take them down i just was bored and wanted to be a d**k and post them for alot i guess it wasnt high enough .-.

Calculated Gekko

20,250 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Abomination 100
Mastermind_BTG
Yami no Sakura
Mastermind_BTG
yeah i actually didnt think they would have sold in the few hours i posted it i was gonna take them down i just was bored and wanted to be a d**k and post them for alot i guess it wasnt high enough .-.
Yeah, I guess we were all taken by surprise.

Golden Demon

Yami no Sakura
Mastermind_BTG
Yami no Sakura
Mastermind_BTG
Yeah, I guess we were all taken by surprise.
well if the slate's dont deflate i wont be buying or even trying to get them anyways i guess its best someone else use them .-.

Calculated Gekko

20,250 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Abomination 100
Mastermind_BTG
well if the slate's dont deflate i wont be buying or even trying to get them anyways i guess its best someone else use them .-.
It's more likely that whoever bought them is going to inflate them some more....and I could've used the Slates.

Golden Demon

Yami no Sakura
Mastermind_BTG
It's more likely that whoever bought them is going to inflate them some more....and I could've used the Slates.
yeah i know ,-, i know alot of people that need them too

Lupine Shapeshifter

7,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Informer 100
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
...why in the world would you need fish in order to craft wings...? Gaia's logic is confusing.

Nephaele's Husbando

Winged Inquisitor

Misfortuned Checkmate
Restocked Cache shop. I have 100 Gold Caches.

Lupine Shapeshifter

7,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Informer 100
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

Shadow Bunny

46,600 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bunstroyer 100
Hi~

I really interested for participating in this project, and I hope I get approved... ^^;

Username: Ryouna Runa
Level: 8
XP: 266
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Reason for Leveling up?: I really want to craft my first backwings. My actual and current target is the Azrael's Wings
Formula YOU are working on?: Ankou's Strand of White Hair, Coat of the Great War, Trick or Treat Tote
Slot #?: 1

Rainbow Worshipper

30,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Ryouna Runa
Hi~

I really interested for participating in this project, and I hope I get approved... ^^;

Username: Ryouna Runa
Level: 8
XP: 266
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Reason for Leveling up?: I really want to craft my first backwings. My actual and current target is the Azrael's Wings
Formula YOU are working on?: Ankou's Strand of White Hair, Coat of the Great War, Trick or Treat Tote
Slot #?: 1
User Image

I'll let Checkmate know you've been approved. 3nodding

Pokekaiju Catcher

38,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pokekaiju Catcher 500
ninja . . . . . . . . ninja
Looks like there's no more Level 1/2 Alchemists who are interested in leveling up here...
It's been long enough... ninja
Sorry level 1/2 alchemists, but the project must go on!
*goes to craft the rest of the level 1 gear to move project forward*.

Pokekaiju Catcher

38,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pokekaiju Catcher 500
Deidrice

Ryouna Runa

User Image

I have your sets ready for you two!. 3nodding

Once you get online, please accept the first trade.

Also, once you're done with crafting the E. Horror Tentacle, return it along with any unused tries. c:

Warning: If you do not comply and accept the trade within 24 hours of this post,
I will revoke your spot and bump everyone up 1 spot.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff