Welcome to Gaia! ::

What levels need help the most? Please let me know!

Level 1-3 0.18103448275862 18.1% [ 21 ]
Level 2-4 0.03448275862069 3.4% [ 4 ]
Level 3-5 0.043103448275862 4.3% [ 5 ]
Level 4-6 0.03448275862069 3.4% [ 4 ]
Level 5-7 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Level 6-8 0.025862068965517 2.6% [ 3 ]
Level 7-9 0.060344827586207 6.0% [ 7 ]
Level 8-10 0.017241379310345 1.7% [ 2 ]
ALL OF THEM. HELP! 0.23275862068966 23.3% [ 27 ]
I'm only here for the cookies. 0.37068965517241 37.1% [ 43 ]
Total Votes:[ 116 ]

Archenemy

Misfortuned Checkmate

*drum-rolls*
PROJECT 14 is now open!!!!
I'll still be gathering components... so be patient if you get a slot that has isn't RTC* !

I'm also proud to welcome the 2 new Thread-Mods, Hjarna & momo-ai13!

Hjarna
momo-ai13

Congrats you two! emotion_hug

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thanks. I'll do my best to help you.

Commander in Chief

Hjarna
Misfortuned Checkmate

*drum-rolls*
PROJECT 14 is now open!!!!
I'll still be gathering components... so be patient if you get a slot that has isn't RTC* !

I'm also proud to welcome the 2 new Thread-Mods, Hjarna & momo-ai13!

Hjarna
momo-ai13

Congrats you two! emotion_hug

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thanks. I'll do my best to help you.
Did you know that I am allergic to lots of types of candy, and if I eat too many jellybeans I will swell up and begin to autosexually reproduce again?

Archenemy

I have a bunch of left over components so I've send you a trade to donate them to your current project.

Pokekaiju Catcher

38,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pokekaiju Catcher 500
momo-ai13
I saw both of your posts... so I'll answer them both here. 3nodding

1) I don't mind if you want to craft a level 9 so you can max out, but it's better to try letting a level 9 alchemist get a shot first because I have a small # of level 9 formulas available. 3nodding

2) I've been busy too with school and such, so I can relate in some cases. 3nodding
I don't mind too much if you can't get online a lot, but please let me know if you have too much on your plate and would like to take a break from being a thread-mod. 3nodding
I want to make this thread fun for everyone, so yea. mrgreen

Pokekaiju Catcher

38,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pokekaiju Catcher 500
Hjarna

I have a bunch of left over components so I've send you a trade to donate them to your current project.
surprised
Thank you so much for the components, Hjarna! emotion_hug

Rainbow Worshipper

30,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Misfortuned Checkmate
momo-ai13

1) I don't mind if you want to craft a level 9 so you can max out, but it's better to try letting a level 9 alchemist get a shot first because I have a small # of level 9 formulas available. 3nodding

2) I've been busy too with school and such, so I can relate in some cases. 3nodding
I don't mind too much if you can't get online a lot, but please let me know if you have too much on your plate and would like to take a break from being a thread-mod. 3nodding

Makes sense. If you cannot find anyone to sign up for said spots and you want to find someone to craft it I am your girl.
And I will let you know (:
Right now I think this is what I need for Gaia to keep my interest. 3nodding

Commander in Chief

Misfortuned Checkmate
momo-ai13

Did you know that there used to be an instrument called the katzenklavier in which cats are caged and then hit with nails to meow out a tune? That sounds bad, especially for Rufus! Poor Rufus, have some cake!

Pokekaiju Catcher

38,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pokekaiju Catcher 500
momo-ai13
Makes sense. If you cannot find anyone to sign up for said spots and you want to find someone to craft it I am your girl.
Alrighty. ^o^
I'll keep you in mind as this project goes on. o u o

Commander in Chief

momo-ai13
Misfortuned Checkmate
momo-ai13

Did you know that my brain is made of cake with a nice vanilla pudding in the middle. I like pudding! OK bye!

Pokekaiju Catcher

38,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pokekaiju Catcher 500
[NPC] President Diedrich
Did you know that there used to be an instrument called the katzenklavier in which cats are caged and then hit with nails to meow out a tune? That sounds bad, especially for Rufus! Poor Rufus, have some cake!
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Commander in Chief

Misfortuned Checkmate
momo-ai13
Alrighty. ^o^
I'll keep you in mind as this project goes on. o u o

Commander in Chief

Misfortuned Checkmate
[NPC] President Diedrich
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Archenemy

Misfortuned Checkmate
Hjarna

surprised
Thank you so much for the components, Hjarna! emotion_hug

You're welcome emotion_hug

Pokekaiju Catcher

38,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pokekaiju Catcher 500
Slots have been updated.
//*yawns and goes off to bed*

Sweetest Fairy

I'd try out the level 9 ones, but shmooz I have one of the worst luck. I doubt I could craft that within 10 tries. crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff