Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,800 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

Rose took in a deep breath while looking around the room eating her breakfast. She then look up at Caine and smiled kissing his cheek softly as in a more friendly way "You've kept me safe my whole life, I trust you why wouldn't I want you to be my gaurdian" rose was telling the truth even if he turned on her for just a second she would still trust him dearly.

Fashionable Shapeshifter

User Image
Cain

Cain's face brightend as he smiled at her. "Because most tend not to trust demon's. Thanks for the praise though, it means alot to me." He said happily. The reason it made him so happy was the fact that for most of his life he hadn't been trusted.

6,800 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

Rose smiled as she got closer to him "Really my life is in your hands and technicly it always has been but now that i know your here it's just more pressure" Rose was of course just kidding about the whole thing but she wanted to see his reactions to her words. Then she thought for a second and shook her head laughing and resting her hand on his shoulder "I'm just pulling you leg, I don't want to put any pressure on you." Rose swallowd as she bit down on her lip and started to clean up her house. "So you must have noticed that I don't have much of a love life I always get the freaks never the sweet guys".

Fashionable Shapeshifter

User Image
Cain

"The only thing that has changed is that now you know of me, you can ask me to do anything." Cain said with a shrug. "And yes I've noticed, thats why most don't get within two feet of you." He replied dryly.

6,800 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

Rose swallowed and took in a deep breath while closing her eyes and doing the dishes "Am I that ugly?" Rose had always had such a low self esteem. She soon opened her eyes and finished up then walked over to the couch looking at the tv. She felt ugly on the inside and out. Rose looked at Caine and didn't take her eyes off of him for about ten minutes then she spoke again " I might as well ust die alone don't you think?"

Fashionable Shapeshifter

User Image
Cain

"T-thats not what I meant!" Cain protested. "Your a very pretty girl Rose, they just don't get close because I chase them offbefore anything bad happens." He explained. Mentally hitting himself for a such a poor choice of words before.

6,800 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

Rose sighed and dropped her head as she took in a few deep breaths while closing her eyes. "Only pretty enough to attract weirdo's that's not what I want. I want a good man who know's how to treat a woman." Rose swallowed and lifted her head only to look at him for a few seconds as she soon dropped it again and began to cry " I was never good enough my uncle always told me that and maybe I should believe him
"

Fashionable Shapeshifter

User Image
Cain

Cain, in desperation, pulled her into a hug and wiped away her tears. "Rose listen to me, your beauful, brave and just wonderful. One day you will find the right man, I'll make sure of that. Don't ever listen to your uncle." Cain said, both gently and fiercely.

6,800 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

[align=center]Rose swallowed and looked up at him and into his eyes and what was supposed to be a thought was said outloud "What if i already did?" Ros ethen blushed and realized that her mouth had said those words. She swallowed and closed her eyes taking in deeper breaths. She was scared to see what he would say to her words. She then got up and moved away. "Uhhh...."

Fashionable Shapeshifter

User Image
Cain

Cain blushed very deeply at that. "You think so, but this guy is probably the wrost for you." He half wispered, taking I pretty acturate guess at what she was getting at. No, Cain was in no way, in any way, a good match for Rose.

6,800 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

Rose smiled as she got closer to him knowing that he was a little worried with her words. Rose didn’t care what he said he was the only man who had really stayed near here and he wasn’t some freak like others. Rose swallowed and got closer to him placing her hand on his cheek while humming a charming lullaby soon she brought her face closer to his rubbing his cheeks smoothly. She didn’t want to do anything stupid so Rose just stayed that way for moments on end.

Fashionable Shapeshifter

User Image
Cain

Cain smiled and closed his eyes. Simply enjoying the moments. It was so rare for him to feel at ease with anyone these days. Eventually them would have to move though.

(Sorry it's so short, I'm kinda sick so I'm not at my most creative)

6,800 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

Rose swallowed as she got closer so that their lips were just a milometer away. She then smiled and closed her eyes taking in a few deep breaths. “I think I know what I want, and this everything right now is just the perfect introduction.” Rose continued to rub his cheek smoothly as she touched her lips to his. She definitely knew what she wanted. No one would be able to change her mind now. Rose was a stubborn person who didn’t exactly listen to others, that’s mostly why she got herself into some trouble.

( Is okay )

Fashionable Shapeshifter

User Image
Cain

Cain's blush had just begun to fade when he felt her lips. His eyes flew open and he jumped back, liked the touch had hurt him. "I-I.. can't.... " He studdered, putting his face in his hands to hold back the memories of so long ago. Never again he'd promised himself.

6,800 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

Rose was startled as she took in a deep breath while looking around feeling hurt. She then looked down and held back her tears. Rose then stood up and walked away slowly. She held her hand up to her chest as she made her way up the stairs to hop into the bath. That’s what she did to just think. Rose looked at him one last time before disappearing she then got into the bath and sat there wiping her eyes of tears . She didn’t know why he would reject her like that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff