Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,800 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
This is a Role play between Xx-iSexyiOniTheiSpot-xX and A-ya Halloway -Orginal-

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Name: Cain
Age: Isn't sure, but has been around since the russian revolution.
Race: Fallen angel
Bio: Is trying to get back into heaven by watching over a human girl.
Appearance: User Image
(Note, he can change his hands into claws and back, and heal)

6,800 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Name: Rose
Race: Human
Bio: Living a perfect life but it has its up and downs. Rose is a wealthy girl but she has no one to keep her happy and safe.
Appearence: User Image

Fashionable Shapeshifter

User Image
Cain

Cain was waiting with Raizel as they waited for the newst mother and father to fall sleep. "Are you sure I should be given a second chance?" Cain wispered to the angel standing next to him. "Why ask me? I'm not the one that choose this remember, if it was my desicion you wouold stay out of heaven." He grumped. Both were quiet, even though the two humans had no idea they were there. Cain didn't answer him and Raizel sighed. "Neither events of what happend are your fault, thats why they havce given you this chance." He said, which caused ome tension to leave Cain's shoulders. But both were still worried about it.

The doctors left and the mother fell asleep with the father already asleep holding her hand. The child, a girl, was in another room resting and waiting for tomorrow so her parents could take her home in the morning. They were staying the night since ot was both late and the brith hadn't been easy. Cain stepped up to the bed that had his young sleeping charge. "I will try my best for you." He wispered gently and stroked the newborns almost hairless head, careful not to wake her. Raizel watched from the corner, a small frown on his face. Eighteen years later Rose was a beautiful woman in her own right and at the moment was on her way to meet a friend. With Cain silently and invisiably following her to keep her safe.

(There! So sorry I took so long! But my house is just insane at the moment! gonk )

6,800 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

Rose swallowed as she took in a deep breath while getting ready. She was about to make her way towards the coffee shop to meet up with one of her bestfriends. Rose took in a deep breath as her tiny feet began to push her body towards the shop. She slowly closed her eyes while breathing in the fresh air. It was a beautiful day. The sun was shinning and it was a warm day bit it was also a bit windy so it wasn't to hot. Rose loved days like that because it made a happy day in her opinion. She was generally a happy person. Rose closed her eyes as she bit down on her lower lip reaching the corner. She waited for a bit woundering where her friend had been. So Rose took out her phone and texted her about five minutes later her friend decided to tell her that she wasn't coming. Rose sighed while shaking her head softly. She just simply ordered a coffee with two milks and three sugars then went and sat down all by herself.

Today was going to be a good day though. Rose never really let anything get her down so she was just always so happy. Rose kind of knew that her friend was going to cancel on her mostly because she has a new boyfriend. Rose kind of wished she had someone to love but at the same time she liked being alone because being tied down lead to some disapointments. The time had started to go by and Rose eventually got up to head back home to do some reading for her literacy class.

Fashionable Shapeshifter

User Image
Cain

Cain saw that Marcy had canceled on her and sighed. What a flippent girl really. Gently he stroked the back of her hair in comfort, knowing she would stay happy and think his touch was only the wind. When she stood and headed for home Cain followed behind her keeping a watch for anything that might harm her.

6,800 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

Rose swallowed as she took in a deep breath while closing her eyes after putting the book down. Eventually Rose had fallen asleep. As she drifted off her nightmares started to come back again. She never really let them bother her before so really she just let them continue to find out the outcome. As the time had passed Rose had woken up and soon got up to shower. As hummed along in the shower as usual and washed herself off. After she finished all that Rose had gotten into a nice black tankop with a re blouse over and a really nice pair of denim jeans. After all that she had done her hair and makeup and headed towards the club. She needed something to do that night and being honest to herself Rose knew that she needed to get some time out and to find her perfect match. Once Rose actually got into the club she automaticly began to dance ignoring all the stares some people gave her.

((OCC: Sorry I changed the picture =/))

Fashionable Shapeshifter

User Image
Cain

Cain waited beside her on the bed, wishing chasing away nightmares was something he could do. And wishing that she didn't go to that annoting club. More than once some drunken would-be rapest would come after her, though Cain always chased then off before they could get close. Speaking of jackasses, here came the same boy that had been flirting with Rose for the past few nights. What was his name? John or some such.

6,800 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

Rose smiled as she looked around the club noticing that someone was trying to get to her . She made it seem as if she didn't notice him coming and she continued to dance. Rose had always felt like she was being watched though ever since she was younger. She always had this strange feeling that someone was watching over her. There had always been someone who wouldn't feel what she felt and such so in one way or another most people thought that she was going crazy. Rose wasn't crazy she knew that someone was there with her a lot of the time. But then again maybe there wasn't maybe she was just truly going crazy.

Fashionable Shapeshifter

User Image
Cain

"Hey sweet thang, wanna dance?" Jake asked sliding up to her with a sly smile on his face. "You'll be with her only over my dead body. Or when hell becomes frozen." Cain growled, knowing no one was able to hear him. Knowing if the guy made a move on her Cain was going to arrange an accident for him. Like knocking him into some other guy, in a not-very-good place.

6,800 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

Rose shook her head as she smiled and politely "No thank you I am getting kind of tired and it is warm out here I'm going to be heading home now." Rose's smile grew larger as she looked around the club. "Maybe I'll see you again" Rose shook his hand and moved away from the crowd as she made her way out of the club. She decided that taking the parkway would be faster because it cut through all the streets. She always watched herself a little more carefully when it came to walking in the park at night. Rose played with her hair while walking through the bushes. She felt safe but still she felt watched.

Fashionable Shapeshifter

User Image
Cain

Cain smiled with satisfaction as Jake frowned when Rose walked away. "Good girl." He wispered into her ear. Hoping the she would hear that as though it was her own thought. The parkway was clear for once. No muggers or anything like them were waiting in wait this night. Which seemed a little strange to Cain, but it was a good thing Rose was safe.

6,800 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

Rose looked around the area noticing that it was a bit quiet but nothing she was afriad of all of the sudden someone came out and grabed her shoving her to the ground wraping rope around her mouth so no one could hear her screaming and soon her arms and legs were tied up. She swallowed and closed her eyes. She didn't know exactly what to do. Rose wished that she was a little more careful. But she couldn't do much at this point. Rose was scared and she wished that someone would just pop up and save her. Soon Rose was picked up and dragged away.

Fashionable Shapeshifter

A-ya Halloway -Orginal-
User Image
Cain

Cain had no idea what happend, but the next thing he knew he was slammed up against a tree with a dagger in his shoulder. Pinning him to the tree. Thankfully he managed not to cry out, though unluckily by the time he pulled out the dagger and healed himself the people that had taken him by surprise were gone. Only one personcould have done this. Able. Cain snarled and leaped into the sky, beating his wings powerfully. Soon he caught sight of the demons and in no time one of them was dead, Cain's claws through his heart. Then a second before the last three took notice of him.

6,800 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

Rose closed her eyes and could hear things around her. she couldn't see much though. It was either dark or they were moving to fast. Rose didn't know what was going on but at that moment she felt hersef being dropped Rose saw this larger figure that look like a human but didn't have no regular hands. She took in a deep breath while looking around. Rose didn't know if this thing was there to hurt her or protect her. This was some night for her and at this moment she was just terrified.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff