Welcome to Gaia! ::

justbluefairy's Pardner

Wheezing Gawker

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

So many characters, so many story lines!
visit the rest of the community!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.epicUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.epicUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.epicUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Completely and utterly spencer and rajio's story line.
All written events and characters are originals.
No outer influence needed.
We're professionals, we've got this

The Community Helper

justbluefairy's Pardner

Wheezing Gawker

Bethany Lynch
I'm supposed to do what? .... Vinceeeeeeeeeeeee! D:

Here's all the juicy gossip that all the fans/paparazzi wanna know
Legally ;; Bethany Jasmine Lynch
In Public ;; Beth/Dolores
Age ;; twenty-three
Birthday ;; December tenth
Gender ;; Female
Sexuality ;; guys please!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxJust so the paparazzi doesn't ******** my story up, here it is....

fact two First, before we get into specifics, I want you to know that I'm not like my character. Dolores is a complete and utter hardass. I can't do that. It's fun to play as Dolores, don't get me wrong, but I just feel really bad sometimes because her role can be a complete and utter b***h. Like one time I had to slap Vince on the face and I felt so bad. So as you can tell I'm the complete opposite. I have a bad habit of letting people walk over me and you figure by now with playing as Dolores for so long I'd be able to do it, but sometimes I just can't. It's almost impossible for me to say no to people... which is one of the many reasons why I'm glad that Vince is my best friend.

fact two Okay! now, as many people know, I play Dolores in the show 'Of Masques and Martyrs' Its kinda a horror, mind ******** show. I love playing in it (even if its kinda hard to play my character sometimes). Well, acting had always been a dream of mine. Thats why when everyone started college, I packed up. Said bye to my friends and then went out to Hollywood. No, I wasn't sure that I would ever get a gig and I knew that if I didn't, that I could always return home, but it seemed that it didn't take long at all for me to get into the business. Of course I started with smaller cameo roles, but then some how I landed Dolores and we've been going strong for three seasons.

fact three Well, I got this bright idea that I wanted to go home for a little bit. A semester wouldn't hurt. I mean, I have the money to afford it. Yes I plan on being in the acting business for as long as I possibly can, but I know my best friend (aside from Vince) goes to that school and a few other friends. Plus, it just seems like fun. I haven't been to school since high school. Why not give it a shot? If I flunk, then oh well, but I know Shawn won't let me flunk. Unless of course he's got something else holding his attention

fact four Shawn was one of my closest friends, back at home of course. Well with me moving and being so busy, I haven't been able to really keep in contact with him. Trust me,You figure that when I'm not working I have time to talk to people, but in all actuality, I don't. I hang out wiht Vince only because its weird for me if we don't see one another at least once a day >.> -doesn't mean we hang out every day- But yeah, I haven't told Shawn I was coming back for the simple fact I want to surprise him.

fact five What I'm going to study while I'm home, I don't know. Gen Ed I guess. I'm just excited to go home. I can't wait to see all the people that I haven't seen in years. My parents are there as well. They watch the show so they've been able to watch me live my dream. I talk to my parents all the time. I just feel terrible because I haven't seen them in forever, but that's why I get to correct this. They don't live in the town of the school, but on the weekends I can go visit them. I'm also really excited for Vince to meet all my friends from before moving. Yeah, he's a little over protective, but I'm sure if I tell him about the people a little bit, he'll chill out. I hope.

fact six Lastly, there's one more thing I want to address. People are going to think that I'm coming back home to rub it in people's face that I got famous, but that is NOT the case at all. I'm here for my own benefit and Vince decided that he should tag along. He's a little bit of a Hollywood air-head, but I love him and I'm not a Hollywood airhead, so why would I try to rub that in people's face? Exactly. it makes no sense, but the last bit of information I want to address while I'm on this last bullet is that I don't really care to talk to my ex. I know he goes there and if he decides to talk to me, I'll be nice (seeing as that's what I do) but I don't want to run into him, if you understand >.>

[ C U R T A I N C L O S E S ]

Fanatical Phantom

16,325 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
  • Threadmaster 200
Fredrick Prewitt
iStalk

User Image

Legally ;; Fredrick Xenos Prewitt
In Public ;; Fred, or Freddie
Age ;; Twenty-One
Birthday ;; August Fifteenth
Gender ;; Male
Sexuality ;; Ladies. I can kiss a dude but thats about it.

fact one Long story of my birth made short... Mum went out to party. Mum met Dad. She was Sixteen he was tweny-one. He bought beer for a minor -unknowningly-. The did the horizontal tango in the back seat of his car. He goes off. Two months later Mum is puking up a lung, (figuratively). Go to the doctor... SUPRISE! .. me... My father was found at the very same club after a search was put out for him by the cops. My grandfather on Mum's side threatened Dad with some choice words about dirtying his flower and manning up. They Married. I came into the world. The end... sorta, okay not really.

fact two The rest of my life seemed to go on smoothly I was basically seen as the quite, shy kid who’d easily open up given the right chance. If I took the Myer’s Briggs test when I was younger he’d score right down the middle between extraverted and introverted. I was basically the all around nice kid who would keep to himself during playtime yet join in during tag or hide-and-seek. I was sent to daycare if you didn’t know. Dad ended up getting a job being a Plastic Surgeon, mum got her GED and worked nightshifts.

fact three High-school, or my whole school life in general, came and passed. There isn’t much to say about it. I made some friends during my years of school. My fellow classmen always thought I was an odd ball though and that was to be expected, and it’d be a lie to say it wasn’t… When it came to friends, I could be found with the might be dubbed ‘social outcast by some’ group, at my school there weren’t really the cliché groups that everyone fit into. Everyone seemed to be pretty chill, of course it was a huge school and it took too much effort to pay attention to other people’s lives so there was little drama to be had. My closest group of friends would have to be the poetry club. I just got along with English lovers.

fact four I have no intention on trying to be doctors since blood has always been my weak point; because, yes I am nauseous at the sight of it. Fake blood and Television guts, sure I could handle that… (you know I watch 'Of Masques and Martyrs')The real deal and lots of it, however… not so much... I can be found a mile away in a bathroom stall puking my lunch, breakfast and type of food I’d consumed in the past days out before I operated on someone. It was one of the reasons I stuck with writing as my passion, it was a blood sport that runs as black as the ink on the page but nothing I can’t handle.

fact five Now my favorite show 'Of Masques and Martryrs' I first stumbled across it when I was in line at the grocery store, in my Cali home... I was just waiting in line and there was the normal stack of rag-mags. One had a promising rumor of a new show. I hadn’t really watched many shows in the past but anyway I went home and programmed the show. It was amazing and Dolores. Why she is everything I view amazing in a girl; confident, strong-willed, the list goes on and on… I just had to meet a her and the first step was to learn everything the media said about her. He learned Dolores's birthday, her background story, her favorite restaurants, clubs… I even went to a few just to catch a glimpse I tried to get backstage ‘All-Access’ passes many a time from his job internship, but no dice my passes where only ‘Half-Access’ backstage…

fact six Oh my yeh.. Well I originally went ot a college in California, yeh where I was born and raised. BUT I read this tabliod about Dolores going to college and just HAD to transfer there; there were just no ifs, ands, or buts. The only problem was that the college is far away compared to where I started out on the map... And I only had enough money for ticket, tuition, room and board… I have kicked himself for not having even a little extra money for a single flat dorm… I don't have the money so no single flat I get a roommate… Shawn, thats his name right?... Yeh.. I dunno.. just. weird... I dunno what to say about whoever I just know he better not be looking under my bed!.. Thats were my fan collection goes.....

justbluefairy's Pardner

Wheezing Gawker

Shawn Glaspell
the Harley character of this rp
(minus the gay part)

Legally ;; Shawn David Glaspell
In Public ;; Shawn, Nerd, Hey, Kid... feel free to make more.
Age ;; Twenty
Birthday ;; January twenty-fifth
Gender ;; male
Sexuality ;; straight

fact one I didn't always keep to myself. Well, not like I do now. Seriously, I have no social life. The only people I talk to are the professors and the students that I tutor. Sounds like crap, right? Try living it. I personally really would like to get out there and have friends, go to things, have fun but like I said, I have no social life. I could very easily change it, but I don't want to. I don't like the idea of slacking. (I understand I'm slacking in having a social life, but a social life isn't going to get me a job necessarily)

fact two Life before the solitude? It was great for the most part. I understand I put myself in this solitary state, but it wasn't completely my doing. I used to be friends with some of the most awesome people of all time. I had a few best friends would could easily make me change my mind on whether or not I was going to study. We all graduated together, I mean, we all planned to go to the same college AND we all got accepted. When Beth left though, that was the breaking point for everything. Talk about some s**t right?

fact three Beth is something completely different. Seriously. She's one of the sweetest persons I've ever known. My so called 'best friend' was dating her, so that was a complete and utter no go. He WAS my best friend, so I didn't even touch that subject. Plus, they seemed happy. Her and I became best friends though. It was something else though. Well, when she said goodbye and left for Hollywood, it seemed like a slap in the face, why? Well I had no notice before hand and she just said bye. I wasn't bitter about it. I could never be bitter towards her. It just really sucked because it seemed as though she was the key factor in keeping our whole clique together. When she left everything just fell apart.

fact four Well, with my social life down the toilet, I worked on my studies more. Before I worked on my studies religiously, but when I got to college, it was like an obsession. Yes, I know what I want to do with my life, that's why I put all my time to my work. I want to be the best that I can be at this. With my excessive studying, I've gotten many things out of it though. One, my professors set me up with a tutoring session. No, I'm not being tutored, I'm tutoring. I can't really say that I care about any of the people there though. I mean, they get it when I explain it, but pretty much after tutoring is over, they're gone. I can't complain though.

fact five As bad as it may sound, I can't say that I've ever watched Beth's show. I've caught a few glimpses of it, but I haven't actually watched it. I hear people talk about it all the time, but I just don't have time to watch it. I have more important things to do. We rarely ever talk anymore with honestly, it sucks. Don't get me wrong, when we do talk, its awesome because she's been a friend of mine for so long, but it doesn't happen much. I can't blame her though, she's out there doing her thing. Personally when she told me she was leaving, I thought Hollywood was going to eat her alive because she lets people walk all over her.

fact six So there's something going on with the campus. What it is, I'm not sure, but we're getting a rush of new students or something. All I know is that somehow I'm getting a roommate. Not cool. I know I'm in a dorm for two, but I've been able to get through the past few years without a roommate. Things are just going to be very awkward. I'm not an easy person to get along with. If Freddie just leaves me alone, that's chill, but I'm just a very awkward person. Seriously. That's why I don't have friends. I don't do to well with people unless I'm tutoring (because I'm telling them what they need to know). Other than that, just me and people don't get along. This guy seems a little out there, even just by his appearance... This isn't going to be enjoyable at all.

Fanatical Phantom

16,325 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
  • Threadmaster 200
Vincent Chambers
not overproctecive,
just famous and careful

User Image

Legally ;; Vincent Blight Chambers
In Public ;; Vince/Havarthr
Age ;; Twenty-Four
Birthday ;; May Fourth
Gender ;; Male
Sexuality ;; Sexy Fine Chickas

fact one I was a natural born actor. That's right I popped out of my Mom's womb with such grace who could deny the actor within me? When I was old enough to handle the spotlight, *cough* ten months *cough*, I was filming diaper comercials. Yep earned my parents a years supply of diapers and more.. My pops knew a cash cow when he saw one and I was in more and more comercials, soon to be stuck in movies as the best friend, or the friend of a friend, or the friend of the enemy, friend of a parents, friend of a .... Yeh I've basically been typecast as a friend of whatever most of my career. I did have a movie where I was the main, it's a tad indie and not many have watched it but eh... business is business.

fact two Now don't going dissing my parents. I like them sure Pa saw me as just a little money bag in a neatly wrapped bow. But I gotta thank him for that. I mean, if he hadn't lied to Ma and taken me to an audition instead of the doctor's office I would've never started my career that spiraled me into the life of fame I have now.. And yes if you haven't read my parents got divorced and fought long and hard over there precious ten year old at the time. Pa won and he ended up marrying a stripper from Vegas after the courts decision.. My step-ma's nice she hooked me up with one of her friends daughters when I was older and thus the sidestory of how I learned the ladies loved me.

fact three I didn't get home schooled; I was taught by a tutor. Public or Private schooling wasn't an option for me because I needed to be filming my next shoot. I'd be on set and doing math homework (which I'm shockingly good at) and I would have to memorize my next lines at the same time. Easy to notice that I never actually had a "real" childhood, right? But I have acted them out throughout my career! Some people would love to assume I must be socially egotistical.. Which, sure I am so what? I still have a best friend. Screw everyone else's opinion. I have gone to clubs and met people there, if only for the night.. Hey! If I don't have to work with them it doesn't matter too much about the day after really.

fact four My latest show was 'Of Masques and Martyrs' my character Havarthr... Well how to say his name is 'Have-Arthur' I was having some trouble making out how to say it myself when I was first handed the script and guessed what I was typecast as? The friend... of Dolores.. Which I'm sure your thinking I'd pass up a role because well it makes me the friend.. Well there is going to be a side twist that started last season where it became more evident my character is 'chaotic neutral' so I'm sort of the antagonist at times, depends on the episode.. Not that it changes the fact Beth doesn't like it when she has to get irate with me in character though.. You'd think having a semi-bad charrie would make it easier for someone to get mad at you..? and sure the apologizes are cute, but when they screw up take after take... I have told her to shut it once, twice... okay thrice? But we're still chill.

fact five I guess I should explain the friendship with Bethany.. Well I don't have any younger siblings my Pa is gladly married off to a stripper and contraceptives were the man's best friend after me. Ma? Well she went on to do missionary work because God told her to do so. So yes she never got in another relation after Dad. Making me an only. Which I'm quite glad I am... Anyway before we started shooting there was a party/meeting thing for the show and I'll admit I thought Beth was damn hot! I start talking with her and dang.. I was worrying if she'd be able to play her role? On set the next day. Pretty different change. Though she still is her usual.. Not so tough self. And you know, I sure know what guys' would do given the chance. It's not going to happen though... I've punched a guy making obscene passes at her before and I'll do it again.

fact six Oh college, college, college... How I do not need a degree so... Yes I said that in a sing-songy. So what! I was being fecious. And it's not like I'm ever going to do that again, but man. So Beth wanted to go back to college which sorta makes no sense... Sure while the shows taking a break for her to go back to college I could have gone and made a few movies on the side; I get calls daily. But I think with Beth being an actress and the fact she can't hold her own.. Well, I gotta take up for her or else she could end up beyond hurt... Not 'Owhy I skinned my knee Vince' but get a call from the cops asking if I knew this person.. And I don't wanna have a bad conscience if I found out a couple thousand miles away someone did some s**t. So I kinda invited myself to tag along, and am going to take a few classes in acting. Bwahahahah... What a joke, I'mma pass that s**t!

justbluefairy's Pardner

Wheezing Gawker

User Image
"She can make the salt taste like sugar on her hands"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxRebecca Diane Murilloxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Becca or Becky
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Twenty-One
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Chika
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Guys only
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Is it chicken or tuna?

User Image
"My future started with the first note that I ever played"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxRyland Victor Grierxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Ry
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Twenty-One
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Dude
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Straight as an arrow
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Switzerland beyotchh!

User Image
"But I believe in dinosaurs because I've seen their bones"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFido Felix Meramenxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Felix
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Eighteen
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Guy
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Straight
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx School Rivalry Friend

User Image
"These eyes, they see more than you know"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxGavin Vince Nixonxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Gavin
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Seventeen
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Guy
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Straight
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Best Friend

User Image
"Please believe, this situation is killing me"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxJennifer Angela Sorrellxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Jen
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Twenty-Two
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Girlfriend
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx any gender sexual
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Whacked out girlfriend

Fanatical Phantom

16,325 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
  • Threadmaster 200
User Image
"And the end of the road, I'll hate to say I told you so."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxPhineas Yosemite Hofmannxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Phin
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Twenty-Three
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Male
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Hetero
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx The a** of the RP

User Image
"And even if a hint of nonsense has made us clearly conscious"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxPatrick Ashley Hofmannxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Pat
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Seventeen
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Boy
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Too Young to Care
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Lil Bro

User Image
"You are the so-called weak and reckless. Waiting for the next big explosion."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxKealen Andrew Hastingsxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx none
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Dude
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Bi..Straight?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Half Brother

User Image
"Running in circles, you don't even care that you're going nowhere."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLazarus Terri Cubillosxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Laz
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Twenty-Two
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Man
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Straight as Homophobes can be
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Bassist FTW...!

User Image
"Scream with the voice of an angel. Lie in the name of the gospel."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxZooey Helen Mascherinoxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Zoe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Barbie Doll
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Male Rockers
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Rabid Groupie

User Image
"Do you feel it in your veins; the poison rushing through?"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAbel Riley Wetselxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Abe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Twenty-Three
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Masculine Dude
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Crazy Drunk B!tches
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I Think That I'm Addicted

User Image
"She sold her soul for designer clothes, for the perfect lips, and the perfect nose."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBianca Katrine Loughinxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Bibi
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Twenty
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Female
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Dicks; figurative and literal
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Drunken Crazed Angry Ex

justbluefairy's Pardner

Wheezing Gawker

User Image
Now it seems I’m f a d i n g . . .
All my dreams are not worth saving
I’ve done my share of waiting
And I’ve still got n o w h e r e else to go
So I wait for you to
Take me all the way
tdgtdgtdgtdgtdgT a k e m e a l l t h e w a y

Things couldn’t be any more awkward for Shawn Glaspell. He didn’t get along well in society and now he was being stuck with a roommate. Yeah, it wasn’t going well for the brunette at all. Not only did his roommate seem to be completely opposite from what he was, there was the factor that he was being forced to go to some carnival thing that his cousin’s fraternity was sponsoring. Why the hell he was being forced to go to this thing, well they needed a certain amount of people to go to this thing and by default, he had to go. Yeah, he could have easily not go and then said that he did go, but James was going to be looking for him and he knew it. There was no way that he could pull off NOT going. With that said, he had been dreading this thing all week. He had class and then he had to go this thing and on top of everything else, he had to worry about his roommate. Why they gave him a roommate, he wouldn’t know, he requested that he DIDN’T have a roommate. There was really nothing he could do at this point but to move out into his own apartment or something… but the likelihood of that happening was none to none. He had a method of getting money, but it wasn’t a good enough income or steady enough for him to go out and buy an apartment. Not to mention that when he was done with college, he would be moving somewhere else to start anew.

When he got back to his dorm, that’s when he met his roommate. Freddie was his name. A little bit on the eccentric side, Shawn had to admit, but no matter what, he was going to more than likely be ignoring this kid. He got into the school in the middle of a semester and got roomed with him. It confused Shawn to no ends. Going back a little into history of why Shawn Glaspell is the way that he is. Well when he was in high school, he had one friend. Bethany Lynch. How he met her was something that he remembered vividly. Yeah, in high school Shawn got bullied… he was a nerd. The moment he met Beth though, was one time he was gathering the stuff from his locker and as soon as he opened the door, one of the jocks came up and slammed it shut. He had opened it a two more times and each time a new jock came up and closed it. Shawn was utterly frustrated and just leaned against the locker. Beth had a locker three or four lockers down and she went up to him and started to talk to him to try and cheer him up. He had to admit that her taking the time and almost being late, to try and make his mood a better one made him feel a little better. Not much, but once the hall ways were clearing towards the last seven minutes of the transition he opened his locker again, this time not getting it slammed shut but some random bum ******** jock.

The story a little clichéd? Sure. A lot of things in life were clichéd though. The two of them ended up becoming best friends. Shawn of course felt a little more for her but she apparently felt a little more for Phin. Shawn didn’t really like or dislike Phin. All he knew is that they seemed to be friends, but when Beth broke up with him right before going out to Cali, he stopped talking to Shawn as well. Whatever. Shawn thought it was a better thing anyways. Pretty much when Beth left, so did his social life. He didn’t really keep in contact with Beth for the fact that she didn’t really have time to talk to him. Well that’s how he felt. Not to mention that when he wasn’t in school, he was filling up his time with a bunch of random s**t. Mainly stuff like tutoring or something to do with a job. Well tutoring pretty much WAS his job. What did he tutor? Mainly sciences (best: chemistry and biology) and some math (calculus and the other higher up maths). Clearly if those were his specialties, he clearly had no life. Shawn studied… a lot… The only time he got out and did something social that didn’t have to do with school was when his cousin made him to go the fraternity things. If you wanted to see something awkward it was definitely Shawn at a party. His cousin didn’t understand that Shawn hated social gatherings. Why? Well he just wasn’t a people person, at least not unless he was helping them.

Back to the present time frame, Shawn had gotten back to his dorm and there was Freddie. Now, Shawn wasn’t really one to judge, but he couldn’t tell what the hell this guy had going on. He had the makeup and the really doe up hair seriously, if Shawn just glanced at him, he would have thought Freddie was just a really tall girl. Now, Freddie was taller than Shawn, so that would have freaked him out a bit. They made with introductions and whatnot but Shawn didn’t say much of anything. He had s**t to do. Like go to this carnival thing. Well he had better things to do in his spare time… but apparently there was going to be a guest speaker. That he WAS interested in. He wanted to see who it was going to be. Part of him knew that he wasn’t going to know who the hell it was though. He wasn’t really up to date with tv, movies, music or really anything having to do with people. This carnival thing was on campus instead of at the fraternity. Which was a good thing because as soon as he met up with James, he could go back to the dorm and mind his own business and Freddie would hopefully be able to find his way back to the dorm room. He didn’t have to really get ready or anything before going out. He didn’t really care how he looked. He was wearing his normal attire. He wasn’t going to be at this thing that long anyways.

He straightened up his desk a little and then sat down in the chair. He grabbed his phone out of his pocket and then checked the time. The even had started fifteen minutes ago. He shoved his phone back in his pocket and rested for a second. His roommate was unpacking or something… whatever he was doing Shawn wouldn’t have really noticed. It wasn’t until now that he actually paid attention to what his roommate was doing, he wasn’t going to say anything about it, but he was going to ask if he wanted to tag along ”So there’s a carnival thing going on, there’s supposed to be a guest speaker of some kind, interested?” Shawn knew that he was very vague about whom the guest speaker was, but personally Shawn didn’t care. As stated before, he probably didn’t even know who the person was. He wasn’t trying to necessarily become friends with Freddie. He just didn’t know if they could be friends. They seemed too different. Polar opposites. Even just by appearance, whatever this would be over with soon enough. With Freddie agreeing to tag along, Shawn made a mental note that he might have to help his roommate find the dorm later. He got up from his chair and then put his hands over his pockets to make sure he had everything ”We’ve got to leave” he said, not really explaining why.

As the two males were on their way to this event, Shawn started thinking about what he needed to do later. He didn’t have anything planned for tonight, but tomorrow he had a class and then he had two tutoring sessions, one for Biology and one for Math. Walking to the carnival it seemed like a normal setting; the games, the prizes, the food and the people. Shawn had to admit, he had to give his cousin’s frat props. They knew how to throw any kind of party. Whether or not he met up with James first depended on what James was doing. The sooner he met him, the better ”Dude, if you wanna run off I won’t be offended. You probably won’t enjoy your time if you’re hanging out with me the whole time” What? He was just being honest. All because HE didn’t know how to have a good time, didn’t mean that he didn’t want Freddie to have a shitty time. He was anti-social, not an a*****e. Where to even begin looking for his cousin was beyond him. There were so many people. Maybe the guest speaker had something to do with it as well. Should he know about the guest speaker? Well thinking about it, the fraternity wouldn’t get someone boring and unknown. So now he definitely knew that he wouldn’t who was there. He went up to some random person and asked them who was the guest speaker and the girl excitedly said ”Havarthr and Dolores!” Shawn didn’t have the slightest clue as to who the hell they were. He thanked the girl and then went off to where the crowds was gathering in front of a stage.

User Image

This is what you are
attackattack!You'll n e v e r take this...
This is what you'll getattackattack!
attackattack!The separation
This is who I amattackattack!
attackattack!You'll never change me
attackattack!L o y a l t yattackattack!

Bethany stuffed her duffle bag underneath the bed and then plopped down onto the sheet-less bed. She let out a deep sigh. It had taken a few hours to get here by plane. Not to mention as soon as her and Vince had gotten off the plane they were pummeled by paparazzi. Not that she minded at all, but she just wanted to get to the school. Why Beth wanted to go back to college on their off season? Two reasons, she wanted to go to school for a little bit and two she wanted to see her old high school friends that stuck around, mainly just Shawn. She had no clue if he knew that she was coming to town or not, but she didn’t tell him because she wanted to surprise him. She had talked to him a little more lately and he hadn’t said anything about knowing that she was coming home. She knew it had been all over programs like E! news and whatnot. She didn’t really know how things have been going for Shawn. From the constant filming, she hadn’t had the time to really even talk to anyone that wasn’t her parents or the people she associated with daily (like Vince). It may have been off season for OM&M but they had a little bit more than half of the fourth season recorded already. It just needed to be edited and then after their break, they’d finish filming the rest of the season. She had a semester at this school. So a few months and she would be back in Cali. She loved it out there, but she also liked the idea of going home.

The both of them were asked to speak at this carnival thing that one of the fraternities was throwing. Whether or not they were throwing it for them, Beth didn’t know. She didn’t want to think that they were throwing it for them for the simple fact that, that thought was something that Vince would probably think. She wasn’t born into the acting business like her best friend was. She had to work to get to where she was. Not that she ever complained. No. She was quite happy with the way that her life had turned out, aside from the whole time period with Phin. When they dated, he seemed like he liked her, but as the time progressed and their relationship pretty much stayed the same, things just didn’t seem like they were working out in their favor. He would blow her off to go hang out with his friends. Sure, she should have said something, but she never wanted to be that girlfriend who kept their boyfriend from all their friends. That was just a horrible title to uphold. What was the end result… her breaking up with Phin and moving to California to become a big actress :D! She had to admit, things definitely turned out in her favor. Yes, she did break up with Phin, but she didn’t really want to. When you can see that the relationship wasn’t escalating anywhere after as long as they were dating, it was just time to cut the ties.

Landing the role of Dolores on OM&M, well that was definitely not what Beth thought would happen. A friend of hers had suggested that she go and try out for the role. Upon entering the room, the staff seemed to be in awe. Clearly she fit the role of Dolores physically, but mentally and personality-wise, they weren’t too sure. During auditions, she didn’t rock them as hard as she could, but they were going to cast her anyways. When it came to doing the actual acting for the show, she had it for the most part. Well when she met Vince, it was a different story. She couldn’t hold her own to save her life. Vince and her hit it off pretty well, sure, she thought he was attractive and all, but his Hollywood personality was just too much for her to handle… at least relationship wise. Therefore they somehow both got to level terms and then they ended up becoming best friends. Almost like her and Shawn. The only difference is that Vince was closer and more out there than Shawn was. Her relationship with Vince was something that she hadn’t ever really had before. She hadn’t ever had that friendship where the other was like a sibling. Yes, her and Shawn were very close, but they weren’t ever on that level. Vince seemed to be very protective of her, almost like he gives protective best friend a whole new level. Beth had to admit though, she liked it. It made her feel somewhat special, like she’ll never forget the time that Vince punched out one of the creepy stalkers.

It was almost time for them to get going. There was probably no way that they would be able to walk around and not get spotted, so they would just have to go out there and do what they do. Beth picked herself up from the bed and then went to the bathroom. Of course, Vince was there… being a girl. Beth stood against the frame of the door with her arms crossed over her chest laughing a little ”Having another little one on one session with the mirror I see” She said poking fun at herself. He was always fixing up his appearance. She had never seen a guy in front of a mirror more in her life. She always thought it was hilarious. Not to mention if she couldn’t find him before they went somewhere, she always had a hunch. She had to fix up her hair and make up a little as well. The jet lag she had took a slight toll on her appearance. She was bumming it out. She was wearing soffee shorts and a simple white tank top with one of her many hoodies. She wasn’t going to go and give a say in this outfit. Especially without make up. She shimmied her way in between the wall and Vince, bumping him lightly to make him move over. She grabbed up her makeup bag and then went about putting her eyeliner on. Sometimes she wore eye shadow, but that was really only when she was in character. She didn’t really care to wear that much make up.

She took her hair out of the clip that it was in and then brushed it out. She wore a wig when she played as Dolores. Dolores had short red hair and it was clear that Beth had long black hair. She set the brush down and then went back into the dorm room and shuffled through another one of her bags she brought along. She grabbed a legit pair of black shorts and changed into them, then went back to the bathroom. She wasn’t going to worry about changing her hoodie or anything seeing as it was a little bit chilly outside. She ran the brush through her hair once more and then set the brush down ”I don’t even know what to say to these people.” She said just randomly speaking her mind. She turned to Vince, who was still fixing his hair >.> She thought it was awesome that Vince was able to do his own hair and makeup, but sometimes she felt he worked on it a little too hard. While he was saying something, she went about pulling her hair up in the clip she had been wearing all day. This was a hairstyle she sported quite a bit. When she was done, she looked over herself and then went back into the room and put her socks and vans on. She had a pair of old busted up vans that were pretty much ready to be thrown away, but she absolutely loved them and wore them all the time. Well, guess what she was going to wear to this thing. Yep her old busted up vans that needed to be thrown away.

Beth stood in the doorway again and it seemed as though Vince was finally done ”Let’s go pretty boy” She said. She walked out of the door and then waited right around there. She didn’t really see anyone in the dorms. She wondered if it was always this empty. When Vince came out of the dorm, she smiled and then linked her arm with his and then started walking in the direction of the big red exit sign. She opened the door and then went through before Vince did, but held open the door for him. She used her hand to block the sun so she could see. They were on the side of the dorm building. This was actually probably better. Maybe they could just mesh into the group and then get to the stage. She walked down the steps and then took a peak around the corner of the building then looked back to Vince ”Okay! Let’s go” She said as a somewhat loud whisper. She linked arms with Vince again and then started to look for the stage ”Keep your eyes peeled for the stage. A lot of the people here are taller than me >.>” She said. Hahah Beth was a whopping five foot two. There wasn’t much of a chance that she would be able to see the stage until she ran into it or was on it.

User Image
I am, I'm gonna run this like a lion
xxxAnother way to be alonexxx
And I will wait until you want me
Until you finally decide to go home
Don't go homeislesglaciers
Don't go homeislesglaciersisles

Getting closer to the campus, Rebecca saw that something was going on in the parking lot. Sure, the school had many events weekly, but a carnival? It was something new. There was no Ferris Wheel or anything, but from the different rides that were there and the tents and everything, it was easy to tell that there was a carnival. She looked to her boyfriend who was driving ”Did you know there was gonna be a carnival today?” She had to admit that she wasn’t really paying THAT much attention to him, her attention was on the festivities going on, on campus. She had to admit, she wanted to check it out. She wanted to play some of the games and possibly win something. Whatever she was just curious as hell about what was going on. There was no way that this carnival was for absolutely nothing. Sure, whatever fraternity or sorority put this thing together was getting money from it, but still. There had to be some other motive for it. She wasn’t going to worry about it because it didn’t really involve her. She may not have been the brightest bulb out of the pack of lights, but she knew that when things didn’t pertain to her directly, that she shouldn’t even bother with them. When the car was parked and turned off, she snapped out of her thoughts and then looked to see Phin getting out of the car. She quickly unbuckled her seatbelt and then got out of the car. She met up with Phin at the rear of the car and she held Phin’s hand and laced her fingers with his.

Phin and Becca were an odd story… or at least she thought they had a somewhat odd relationship. She just wasn’t falling for him. It’s not that something went terribly wrong in the relationship or anything, she just wasn’t feeling it. Sure she thought that it was something wrong with her, but she hadn’t done anything wrong. She knew that her man wasn’t the most romantic person, but she didn’t think that he wanted to break up with her. Whether he wanted to or not, she didn’t know, she just really hoped that he didn’t want to. She may not have been head over heels for the guy, but she still did like him and care for him deeper than she would a friend. Meeting him in English, she didn’t ever think that they would have dated. She was glad they were, but she didn’t think that it would have really happened. They had been dating for a few months now and things didn’t happen the way that they normally should have. Maybe it was because of how badly her boyfriend lacked that romantic gene. Who freaking knew!? She sure as hell didn’t. Becca just went with the flow of the relationship though. She didn’t force anything she didn’t steer clear of anything. Anything that happened, she embraced it the best she could. When it came to relationships, Becca was never the person to look at for an example of what to do next.

Getting to the festival thing, she took in the scene. Somehow, she wasn’t really that excited seeing the whole thing from far away, but then as they walked closer, she got an excited feeling in her gut. Maybe it was the angst to play a few cheap-o carnival games or just the fact that it seemed like it was going to be fun… whatever it was, she was ready to go and do this thing. Seeing as it was put on by the fraternity, they had to pay a small cover charge, but five bucks each and they were in and were able to do whatever they wanted. When they were actually in the carnival, she looked around and saw the various tents and games that were in the tents. She wasn’t in a sorority or didn’t know anyone in one or in a fraternity, so why they did stuff like this was kind of a mystery to her, but at the same time, she didn’t care too much because she found them fun. She looked at the tents to see what kind of games they had there. When she was younger she always went to the carnival when it was in town. Her parents took her and her siblings and they all always had fun. Still, years later, she got that same excited feeling of being able to play around. She couldn’t help but to have a grin plastered on her face ”this is exciting!” She said and continued to be fascinated with what was around her ”Is there anything in particular that you want to do first?” Yep, they were going to be here for a while. Of course if Phin wanted to leave, she wouldn’t have a problem with leaving, but if he was willing to stick around while she enjoyed herself, then the better.

Fanatical Phantom

16,325 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
  • Threadmaster 200
User Image

Well, I’m cυяϊøυs how you manage to look so good
xxxxxxxxxxxxxFor those cαмεяαs?
ωεαяϊиɢ a xк ϊ ℓ ℓ ε яx smile to кϊℓℓ me
I swear she looks straight to мε
From the xHollywoodx scene
I cαи'т stand too close to the scяεεи
Everywhere I go, she’s always on my mind

Bethany/Dolores… In a way you can say it was because of her that the Fredrick Xenos Prewitt came here. You think he’d transfer from his instate tuition in Cali just for any old reason? No. That’d be pointless. Though most of his actions in his parents eyes have been just that, ‘pointless’. Like when he saved up all his allowance just to spend it on a figurine he never played with, or the time he folded the bed sheets even though he was going to make his bed with those very sheets. We’ll get back to Beth later, but right now let’s stay with him for a little while, see some people think he’s a scientologist just because his middle name is Xenos. No his name held no connection to Xenu the god they worshiped it was just that his parents didn’t know what to give him as a middle name and they knew they didn’t want it to be too cliche and over used so they picked ‘Xenos‘, it meant meant ‘Stranger’. It didn’t have any other allusions. That’s just what his parents saw him as. A stranger they never really did look at him as a son to be proud of. He had tried to make his parents proud; he really had though at times his actions were counter productive. When he was younger he never understood why they always brushed him off, or why he was seen as more of an obligation than a human being at all. People say five years old is a crucial age in a child’s life; It the year that will define how they’ll strive to live for the rest of their life. A little too omniscient for Fredrick’s taste, but, meh. But when he was five his parents had returned from a parent teacher conference and Basically told him “We don’t care what you do as long as you don’t end up like us.” At the time in his young state of mind he thought that meant have fun and enjoy life.. Not “don’t knock a chick up too early”.

So when Freddie went on to grow up and become an obsessive fan for Dolores and Bethany well it just should’ve been noted. And when he found out she was going to attend a college. Fred just HAD to transfer there; there were just no ifs, ands, or buts. The only problem was that the college was far away and he only had enough money for ticket, tuition, room and board… The tatted boy had kicked himself for not having even a little extra money for a single flat dorm… After all he didn’t know how he was going to have his suitcase full of ‘Of Masques and Martyrs’ merchandise around without seeming as a Creeper. Fredrick truly and genuinely wasn’t one, he just loved Dolores. And if you’ve noticed he didn’t love Bethany. Nor did he even consider her… No. Well he also didn’t know as much about her as he did Dolores. So he was quite content living in imaginary world. His plan to meet her had finally come to its pinnacle almost… He didn’t know when he’d meet her in class maybe or walking the halls. The plane ride from Cali to wherever he was... Well it seemed quicker than he thought it was and when Fredrick arrived at the dorm around late afternoon he had met his roommate… Shawn was his name?... Yeh.. That was about the only thing Fredrick knew of the other through the small, SMALL talk they made. Really the most that had been said by Fred himself was, “Hullo… You must be the guy and by ‘the guy’ I mean my roommate… Yeeeaahhh…. My Name’s Fredrick Prewitt.. Nice to make your acquaintance… I mean meet you…” a moment to sigh before just going with, “Never mind…” Really this seemed as though trying to hide his motives would be a hard task not to mention his roommate seemed to be a little slighted at his arrival… Or was Freddie just making that up?

Course as he started unpacking and kicking his ‘OM&M’ suitcase under the bed was about the time the other mention the carnival… And.. a guest speaker? Curiosity had taken hold and he wanted to know if it was who he thought it was of if it was all just wishful thinking that the domino pieces would fall together so soon. By lord he just had to go to see her she was the reason he came she meant everything to him, even if they never revealed her middle name in the television series… He’d just have to ask her though when he met her. And he would that was his plan he had to he must. So many thoughts circled in his head as he stopped unpacking to actually ‘look’ at his roommate in the eyes since he got there. At first he’d simply glanced about in the general direction. But man, he’d have to thank Shawn later once they got to the carnival and if he got to see Bethany face to face for the first time. “That sounds like… fun,” he did want to use another word yet didn’t want to scare Shawn, it was too soon to say anything that could offend the guy. Plus what if he was a Dolores fan to.. That just be.. creepy, but no one can top Freddie’s fandom so if they did meet he had confidence in himself that Bethany would like him more than Shawn... Plus Shawn seemed a little mousy and clearly lacked the confidence, (or lack of bizarreness) Freddie seemed to come in loads of. “Maybe you should show me where it is first? If you don’t wanna hang out we can always split at the place,” though this was his plan once they got there but he didn’t want to complete ditch his roommate after all he would be staying with him as long as Dolores's there. “So what do you say you wanna leave now?” It wouldn't be bad if he dragged the other would it?

Not that he had to drag the not-gay Harley, because Shawn had said they had to leave, it sort of came off as thought it needed a “now” at the end or maybe it was just Freddie’s imagining that it did. Either way he had reached for his hairbrush, it was a little thing he couldn’t help but do out of habit that his parents’ engrained in him when he was younger and needed to be readied in a hurry.. He couldn’t help it though it was just how he’d been programmed in his youth to react whenever his parents were going to a dinner party or anywhere special and the babysitter ‘canceled’ the day of because something would come up… Fredrick would like to say this didn’t happen often but it did. And if it did he’d be told to get ready and dressed in a hurry because of the change in plans.. Why? He didn’t know, maybe it just came with the Prewitt luck? “Gimme a sec, I don’t want to smeer it in your car.. And there was one time my friend’s eye shadow powder spilled in my backseat those things are a b***h to get out of the upholstery..” Maybe he should’ve mentioned the friend was a girl.. But he assumed it was already known. Not that the other would know that just usually girls wear eyeshadow... And Freddie was just putting on eyeliner, which wasn’t eyeshadow. >.> But still... He was being genuine with his concern and then again it was also so he could have the ten extra seconds he needed to swoosh his hair over to his left side, his strong side. He set the hairbrush and makeup down on the end table as he went outside pleased in the current outfit printed T and jeans. Luckily for him, and Shawn, in a way (because if he wasn’t pleased he’d have wanted to change the whole outfit again probably even right down to the boxers). He waited outside of the dorm and watched as Shawn locked up holding in his sigh of relief.. The last thing he wanted was someone snooping around and.. Yeh.. you get the point..

Freddie followed Shawn to the blue car and took the shotgun seat. It would’ve been nice if he’d brought his own car but… Nooo.. He left his car back in Cali and he wasn’t going to get it till a few weeks later when his friends were on break and could come drive it up for him.. If it hadn’t been for his tendency to get bored easily and pull over every five exits he may have thought to drive his car up himself.. But instead he left it with his friends and had to hope his car would come back to him unscathed. Fred was fidgety throughout the ride to the festival though he couldn’t help it.. Bethany Lynch who played Dolores might be going to that very festival and this time there weren’t going to be any body guards there to block him from getting to close to her (yes he read in an article Vince was going to be there which slightly intimidated him because of the stories that the other had gotten into fights with anyone who looked at Beth the wrong way..) But forgetting about Vincent.. there was a chance that Freddie could finally confess his undying love for Dolores... Wait Bethany. No, Dolores... Gawh! One of the two.. When they pulled up into the parking lot Freddie couldn’t help but note the amount of people and cars... Not that it bothered him or anything, it was just one of those things you notice... After getting out of the car he was stunned by the apathetic statement coming from Shawn, not that he should’ve been. He hardly knew the guy... “So would it just be easier if you texted me when you’re leaving..? I could give you my number if you want?” With his already pondering of Shawn not to mention the super antisocial vibe; he was almost regretting this suggestion. ‘Not like he can read my thoughts… I’ve got his covered…’ He wasn’t even the drinking, druggie type… But right now he just felt so high off the thought of meeting Dolores that he wasn’t even thinking rationally at that point in time.

The few college carnivals he had gone to were in fact FEW. He did go to parties but carnival’s tended to be based to little kids and Freddie had grown out of that stage at some point in his life. As he walked in and bought a few tickets and a pass who knew maybe he’d have fun and run into someone who might hold similar interest to him... It was about the time Fredrick was thinking about making new friends and hopefully how easy it’ll be that Shawn pulled someone over to ask who the guest speaker was it was then the dark brunette’s heart skipped a beat. Dolores... was... the... guest speaker... plus Vince, but who cares about him... unless you’re a fangirl and no disses to fan of the female species or anything it was just to him Vince’s role wasn’t well... Freddie basically just ignored the raven haired male’s speaking parts in the show as he spent that time to gaze at Dolores if she was standing next to the other. She was so beautiful, so headstrong, so... Well before he let himself slip into his dreams he knew he had to get front row to that stage and he’d push a few fans out of the way to do so... It was either first row or second... second seemed safest because Vincent wouldn’t be able to glare at him and make a mental recogintion of his face if he planned on getting back at Freddie for making ga-ga faces at Beth... Though second row, he wouldn’t be close to her as the people in first row a tough decision, Fred heaved a sigh as he turned around to look at Shawn... He was going to ask if he wanted to play a game or go watch the speaker... Not that he had to because Shawn was already there and shrugging Freddie joined him for whatever was to occur or be told to them..

User Image

But stop the тαρε,xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The sunset still looks ƒαкε to mexxxxxx
The нεяø looks like he can't вяεαтнε,
Oh, close up xC a m e r a x T w o
`Cause the hero ∂ιεs in this scene
Your ιиsριяαтιøи is the loss
of αвsøℓυтεℓч ενεячтнιиg

Vincent’s day had started off as one he would’ve liked to ignore. He was disturbed from his nine hours of ‘handsome’ sleep to go to an airport with the lead actress of their new cult classic of a TV show… Sure he was aware when he wasn’t in the pissy mindset of someone who’d been unhappily awoken that he could’ve stayed back in Cali and let Beth do whatever the hell she wanted.. Without Bodyguards. But have you talked to her? If she wasn’t in front of the camera she couldn’t get the urge to rip you a new one. Hello! In this day an’ age you kind of needed to know that or else people would take advantage of you.. plus, if someone was trying to take advantage of Bethany? Whatever which way you’re processing it as. Well the thought as a whole bothered Vince more than hearing a loud monotonous beep sound. If she came back home (well... his home because she was going to hers) and he found out something happened to her involving a crazy stalker fan or some random freakish hater. Not only would this tick him off beyond belief at said unnamed person. But he would also feel like the worst friend known to man and beat himself over letting something so stupid happen to her. Thus why he enlisted himself into her little college reunion plans. He wasn’t going to let her become some new hit special for the ‘E! True Hollywood Story’… Bad press, was just another reason as to why they shouldn’t just let her walk around in public without a body guard around there… But you know if the production crew wasn’t going to take it into their hands Vince was… Oh, he would.

Why Bethany even wanted to take a vacation back down memory lane and so on and so forth Vince wasn’t even sure. Maybe it was because his fondest memories were on the sets of movies he’s been in. He’s had a fortunate career compared to some child-stars. He hadn’t fallen into any serious addictions. He smoked Zen blueberry cigarettes and drank on occasions but that was about it. Now if you’re wondering the story of why the cigarettes are that specified a brand (because he won’t smoke any other). When he was younger he was always eating blueberry cake, pie, milkshakes, pancakes/waffles, yogurt, bagels, sherbet, ice cream, candy, booberry cereal, anything sweet and that had blueberries in it and when he hit his preteens his hairstylist commented on how he was starting to look a little pudgy and that Vince should’ve grown out of the baby fat phase by now. For a twelve year old actor that was a traumatizing thing to hear it could’ve also been code for “You’re acting career is done.” And there was no way in hell if Vince was going to let that happen if he could stop that from happening so he was browsing Google and found out to kick his blueberry addiction he’d gain another. So he took up smoking blueberry cigarettes at around thirteen, fourteen he’s a thespian it’s not like his Dad was all there. The hairstylist found it amusing that he still had a thing for blueberries and admitted that he was just teasing the young male about the baby fat. It seemed to click something in Vince’s mind at the time to just go off on the lady. In fact he even remembered yelling the words, “You’re fired!” It caught his father’s attention long enough that he agreed with the son and that’s the last the ravenette saw of that stylist.

A half a decade or so after that Vince ended up scoring OM&M as Havarthr. Well supposedly his character was from another world and time all together so there explained the strange name and the rest of the storyline is basically unimportant to this story. Aka when he met Bethany before they started filming he couldn’t help but wonder who the newbie was and if she could act. It was evident from her natural gesticulations she didn’t normally act like the character she portrayed. Not saying Vince and Havarthr are similar but the sleek black-haired male was used to acting and could not only act his way out of a paper bag but have you crying over his triumph too. Needless to say the two hit it off and he found that their relationship was a little closer then that of the usual best friend relation. More like a brother sister relation. He felt more protective of her then his usual cast mates. Maybe it was because she was new to the job or the fact he... well okay he wasn’t entirely certain all he knew was he wasn’t gonna let her be the next Britney Spears bald phase and all.. Plus it wasn’t like she would, she didn’t have the guts to stand up and back talk anyone at all. (not like Vince who could do it without thinking about it) Most of the time when they’d gone to red carpet events Vince had been put in a situation where he didn’t mind cussing out the paparazzi while Beth wouldn’t be as open with her opinion’s to them as he.. Oh well he’d drag her inside and explain to her the dos and don’ts of fame. Didn’t bother him.

After the flight landed and they made it to the dorms Vince just fell back onto one of the beds and let out a yawn. Hey jet-lag can get to the best of them at times and Vince refused to fall asleep on a plane even when riding first class. Gotta be on your guard the whole time.. Don’t want the paparazzi snapping a picture of you sleeping with your mouth open. So he drank a few cups of coffee bribed the lady to spike it with liquor, coffee wasn’t half-bad with an alcoholic taste to it. Not to mention it they were having a special on blueberry flavored coffee and it wasn’t like he was going to be on a flight anytime soon so he ordered the special... Enough about the flight. Somehow or another they’d been asked to give a speech and Vince was only half-conscious when they agreed. It was for a carnival and the natural born ravenette wasn’t even entirely sure what he was supposed to say or talk about he figured advertising for the next season was a give away. He had to do that it was one of those secret things that they don’t tell you is in the contract but it is... It’s not like it was going to kill him to talk to people it was practically in his job. He was either talking to real people or fictional characters. No bother he’d survive. It wasn’t till he glanced at the clock did he let out a sigh and dragged his sorta buzzed self over to the bathroom to get ready. Yes ever since the hairstylist incident the thespian’s done his own hair and make-up. He’d been doing his eyeliner when Beth stood outside the door. “Let’s face it, one on one is more fun anyway.” He said with a smirk tugging at the corner of his lips.

He’d already finished the concealer when he was doing his eyes. And it was on to a light nude lip balm, he didn’t want to have chapped lips and if anyone was going to pull him over to take a picture so they can make it there profile picture for Facebook, MySpace, or whatever the s**t they had he wanted to look sexier than they ever could hope to achieve. When he was certain he was adequate enough on the face it was his hair and that was almost simple to him. Use his purple pressing iron, straighten it but not to much he didn’t want ot burn and damage his hair bu he had the aloe lotion for his hair he slicked in after it was straight in the front and teased in the back. So what if the hairspray potentially killed the environment Vince could careless if his descendants didn’t live to see a panda. Heck Vince wasn’t entirely sure if he was even going to hook up with someone long enough to settle down. It just didn’t seem in the cards for him. He was more of a freelance guy when it came to the women if they weren’t his social class, aka rich and famous, they would be at best a one night stand. “Smile, look pretty, say your catchphrase, bullshit the s**t.. Least that’s what I’m gonna do.” the actor commented as he tied the black and white checkered bandana around his neck. “Honestly there’s nothing to worry about with them..” ‘Them’ being everyone who wasn’t making bank like them. This would be one of those new experiences for Vince he’d been almost everywhere in the world save here and college.. well he was tutored all his life so actually having people who were supposed to be his “peers” seemed like a big joke to him..

For his outfit he had on a pair of blue jeans, designer printed T not that it matter because he had on a pinstripe suit top much like the one Havarthr wears in the series. Hater blockers though he’d take them off for pictures and if the sun wasn’t too bright. His green eyes looked about for his wallet that only had the bare essentials a hundred dollars in cash and the rest his identification cards, and credit cards... He was pretty much ready by the time Beth said it was time to go, he let out a light sight the nickname and stuck a few cigarettes in his front pocket for later. “Lead the way...” He said as he followed close behind after locking the door. Don’t want anyone snooping around where they aren’t supposed to right? As she linked arms he decided he’d try and loosen up just a bit, “Do you think it be to much to ask if the carnival has bubble tea.” There was a huge doubt that they would have it but the after flight munchies had hit him and Vince was really craving some bubble tea right now. What could he say? He walked out the door and was glad for his sunglasses because it seemed bright even with them on.. There was a low chuckle that he couldn’t suppress when she ordered him to keep a look out for the stage where they were supposed to give there speech. Vince was a foot taller than Beth and was used to wearing flats when they filmed so that he’d seem closer in height to Dolores, but even flats didn’t help at times. The stage was quite easy to sight just because of the mass crowd of humans around it, “Sneak over this way and we’ll be back stage in no time..” he pointed out as he lead around the crowd keeping his face averted so they couldn’t get a good look at him if they wanted to. When they made it behind the stage there was a professor or something instructing them on what they’d been doing, supposedly he was going to give an introduction then they talked about filming and Beth talked about her want to come to this particular college... All Vince was hearing was ‘blah, blah, blah’ though...

User Image

I don't ηєє∂ you to find xxяєѕσℓνє
Cause when it's sαι∂ and ∂σηє
xxxxxx ∂σωη тσ σηє
I'll hate to say xxxxx I told you so
I'll get xб я α ɢ ɢ ι η ɢx rights
чσυ'ℓℓ realize that from day ONE
I always told you so

Earlier today Phineas had gone out with his current girlfriend Becca. Nothing much he’d just picked her up and planned to go out to eat at a Taco Bell maybe. Something not all that special but a little bit more of a step up to McDonald’s... Then again many things were a step up compared to the Dollar menu.. Though the dollar menuiar a times wasn’t going to diss his other favorite fast food joint.. It was just that when it came down to it he’d rather have a taco.. They hadn’t even gotten far enough to make it to the drive-thru or anywhere near “I think Martin mentioned something about it but I wasn’t really paying attention... aren’t carnivals for little kids?” True this one was being thrown by a frathouse but... Well maybe Phin was more mature then he let himself believe he was because he didn’t know if he’d experience the fun a little kid would have at Six flags for the first time... Or just ‘fun’ in general.. The brunette was sort of doubting the skill his college had to throw this little carnie just because when it came to the whole carnival experience... Phin more so enjoyed the freak show part of it. He wasn’t a fan of rides... But maybe it was bad to say he liked Freak shows... then again it was the freaks fault he/she was born the way they were... Or it was there parents and the drugs.. Pssh who knew... But Phin had glanced over to Becca and had seen that look before and it was then he started turning the car around into the parking lot... His crunch-wrap supreme would sadly have to wait but he’d survive. >.> somehow... it wasn’t like he was hungry or anything he just didn’t have breakfast you know.. The most important meal of the day s**t. It wasn’t like it mattered really.

Getting out of the car he was a little caught off guard by the finger wrapping but it wasn’t something that he tried to let on he just assumed they’d be walking close to each other but not so close. The further they walked the more excited she seemed to get and it wasn’t long till she asked if he was.. Honestly he was pretty indifferent but he answered with, “I suppose so..” it was only half a lie... Or was it a full lie? He let out a mental sigh, who really know... What did Phineas Yosemite Hofmann want to do first? ‘.. get tacos.’ It wasn’t lie he could say that though... That be rude. And yeh Phin could be rude to pretty much anyone but today it was Rebecca’s day.. and he had figured he’d at least try put some attention on her. When they made it out of the parking lot the brown-eyed male started to make his way to the food court without even realizing it. “Well I’m going to get some.. popcorn and lemonade.. Is there something you want?” It was polite to offer to buy something for his girlfriend and about one of the few things Phin would go out of the way for... Which was if he was getting food, he’d offer to buy hers as well. Other than that any romantic qualities sort of ended there. But after the food what should they do became the question? Well it seemed simple to answer as he looked around and noted most of the games they offered before putting his two cents in and suggesting, “I guess if you want to play the shooter game over there it looks sorta empty compared the other games.. other than that there’s the merry-go-round and tilt-a-whirl..” He was really up for any game but he didn’t want to wait in line to play ‘Test-o-Strength’ game. Phin was lazy like that.

After getting his food he had to admit he was suspicious about what the big crowd was about over by the stage but he also wanted to enjoy his food and not get pissed if someone shoved his arm and made him drop his popcorn. Of course if Becca wanted some of his popcorn he’d share and if she wanted to drink his lemonade... eh sure it was only about five dollars he wasn’t going to buy anymore though. He could get three hamburgers and two sweet teas and McDonald’s for five dollars. Yes if you hadn’t picked up Phin tended to give out a cheapskate vibe... There was an invisible limit with how much money he’d spend without feeling like he spent to much. So far he’d yet to reach it. Granted, it was the beginning of the day so sooner or later... As long as the prices weren’t jacked up to pay for the stage and whoever was supposed to give a speech. Probably some annoying old professor commenting on a book he or she wrote a decade or so back. There could something completely of interest of him but he wouldn’t go anywhere near the stage because of the amount of people around it... Maybe they were holding an auction. That be fun but not enough to get him to snoop around. When they made the sort walk to the shooter game the brunette still had popcorn he was noming on.. “Why don’t you go first, I’ll watch.” I was a good suggestion in his opinion. He eats she plays. Great plan all the way.

justbluefairy's Pardner

Wheezing Gawker

User Image
So I wait for you to
Take me all the way

Shawn really had no problems with a roommate, but he didn't promise that he could be social. Sure, he was in a dorm room where he could have a roommate, but that was because one, it was cheaper and two his parents thought that he should be more social, especially with Beth leaving right away. School and tutoring was really the only time that Shawn could really be social without thinking about it. When his roommate got there and introduced himself, Shawn introduced himself... of course a little while later "Shawn Glaspell" He said. Why it took him a minute to respond... well the guy looked like a straight up weirdo. He had seen kids like that on campus (piercings and tattoos and odd hair) but he never thought he'd actually have to talk to one. Not that he was being biased or judgmental, but honestly, there was probably virtually nothing they had in common. Unless this kid turned out to be a total nerd like Shawn, he had a strong feeling that things weren't going to get any better. Sure, when he first met someone things were awkward, but he didn't know if this awkward-ness was going to go away.. ever... Because he had to go and didn't know how he felt about leaving the new guy with all his stuff there, he told him about the carnival that he was supposed to attend to.

Hearing Freddie say that the carnival sounded like fun made him a little confused because the guy sounded like he either wanted to say something else or he just didn't want to go. Freddie saying that Shawn should show him where the event was taking place, well that kind of gave Shawn the drift that Freddie was gonna run off and mingle or whatever it was he was going to do. Meh, Shawn really couldn't blame him. The brunette was just going to his cousin would leave him alone. Other than that he would just have just stayed in the dorm and did what he wanted to do. It was as if Freddie was reading his mind or something "Right.." Wut? He didn't know how to respond to that. Shawn was practically ready to be out the door and Freddie asked him if they should leave soon. That's when Shawn told him that it was time to go. Being late already, well James would consider that bad conduct, but since Shawn wasn't the one running the show here, he kind of didn't even really care. Shawn was practically out the door and then Freddie grabbed for something, but Shawn wasn't really paying attention "Do whatever you've gotta do to get ready" He told him. It was quite apparent that Freddie wore make up... which made Shawn question Freddie's sexuality, but he wasn't going to say anything. As state before, he wasn't judgmental.

Hearing that he didn't want to smear the make up in Shawn's car... well that made him question he others preferences even more, but also he was thankful that he didn't want to get make up in Shawn's car... that would be one VERY awkward story to tell. Whenever pretty boy was done, Shawn locked up the dorm because he didn't want people snooping in his stuff and they were on their way to his car. Sure, they very easily could have walked to the carnival, but it was on the complete opposite side of the campus and well, that would have taken a good long while to get to by foot. Shawn's car wasn't anything special. He had to admit though, he did love it. Getting there, there seemed to be a good amount of people there already and it surprised him somewhat. Leave it to his cousin's frat to throw one hell of a carnival. Sure there wasn't any ferris-wheels or anything, but there was things that seemed like people would enjoy. He parked and then turned his car off and went about getting out. He was still in awe at the sight that laid before him. He didn't have any intentions on enjoying anything that was at the carnival, but he definitely was going to look around and see who the guest speaker was. He wasn't typically the nosy type, but he WAS nosy about this because it seemed to be a big deal.

As the two were walking towards the event, he told Freddie that he wouldn't have been offended if he ran off. It was the honest truth though. Shawn had no intentions of doing anything while he was here. When Freddie asked if it would be easier if he texted him when he was gonna leave, Shawn thought about it and it seemed as though it would be easier that way. Shawn didn't think that he was going to stay long at all, so he might have to either chill out in his car for a while or come back later and pick his new roommate up. Whatever happened, happened. Shawn dug his phone out of his pocket and handed it to Freddie "That works. I plan on leaving after the guest speaker anyways, so I could always let you know when I plan to leave... so we can work something out I guess" That was a lot more than what Shawn was used to saying that didn't have to do with math or science.... errr... well school in general. When Shawn took his phone back, he made sure that it saved right and then put it back in his pocket. When they got into the carnival, Shawn had stopped someone and asked them who the guest speaker was and their response seemed almost as if she was speaking another language.... the only thing he understood out of her very short and grammatically incorrect sentence was 'and'.

Shawn had totally lost track whether Freddie had stuck around with him or not, so when he went to where the guest speaker was, he started to move through people, trying to get to the front of the stage. He got a good ways up ahead. He found himself second row from the podium that the speaker was clearly supposed to be at. It was pretty hot being there. Even if it was just the beginnings of spring. He was crammed into a pack of people, it was hot. It wasn't until people seemed to start screaming and getting excited and he could see random bursts of light hitting the stage that he figured the speaker was there 'What the heck? they don't even have normal names, they sound more like stage names... what makes them so famous and well known?' Shawn had a million and one thoughts going through his brain. It was very clear that the persons weren't famous for any educational reasons. How was he able to come to this idea? one, there wouldn't be this many students in front of a stage and number two the names were just beyond ridiculous. Not that people couldn't really be named that, but seriously, the second name the girl said sounded more like just a bunch of random letters thrown together to make up a sound rather than a name. It wasn't until the speakers were on stage and Shawn had laid eyes on the person standing next to the person introducing them.

Not only was he able to recognize who it was, when she started talking, just everything about her was the same as it was in high school. Shawn couldn't believe it. He was in complete and utter shock. He had no clue that Beth was coming back for a while. It made more sense to him now. He knew that she was on that show and it was very popular, but the names that one girl told him were the names of their characters. Shawn hadn't watched the show enough to really remember the names of their characters. Part of him was really excited because his oldest friend was home for a visit and the other part of him was a little worried. He was afraid that he either wouldn't be able to really hang out with her or he wouldn't KNOW how to act around her seeing as he pretty much just breathed school and tutoring. He couldn't help but to smile just a little though. The thought that she wouldn't recognize him didn't even pop up in his mind, although it should have. It didn't occur to him that Hollywood might have washed away any memory that she had of him. Part of him knew though, just that very tiny smidgen in the back of his mind knew that she could never forget him. They had been friends for a very long time and were always really close, they didn't talk like they used to, but they did still talk.. on occasion. He was just really confused as to why she didn't tell him that she was visiting home. When she was done talking, a few moments later his pocket vibrated and he pulled the device out of his pocket and read the message, with a smile on his face and then looked back to Beth.

User Image

This is what you are

Landing and getting to the dorm was a little more than Beth thought it would. Sure, she had the fame and had been around paparazzi and the likes, but where they were, it was a fairly small town, therefore she didn't think that anyone would REALLY notice her. Sure, she was on a show where the fan base was starting to turn into what seemed like a cult, but still. It was her home town. They shouldn't be super swamped with paparazzi... right? Of course Vince was the one that had to push her through all the people to get her to go to the car. Not that she wanted to stop and talk to every single one of them, but she didn't really push past them like Vince did. He knew how to get away from paparazzi better than Beth probably ever would. The fact that Vince treated her like a sister, well that was always reassuring. Sure at first when she met him, she thought he was cute, but just their personalities clashed too much for them to ever become a couple... but not enough to become best friends. When they got to the dorm, it was time to relax. While Vince laid out on his bed, Beth went about unpacking her stuff, she just really wanted to get this done because she knew she wasn't going to want to do it later. When she had finished, that's when Vince started to get ready, which meant that she had a few moments to relax.

With the few moments she had, she went and laid down. She had completed all her stuff, so when she got back to the dorm, depending on what time it was, she could just get some sleep. After chilling out for a few moments, she poked her head into the bathroom and bothered Vince, his response made her laugh. She had heard that phrase many times, but the first thing that came to mind when she heard it was the song from Cute Is What We Aim For "Yeah okay, Shaant Hacikyan" She teased him. The only reason she was able to poke fun was because she loved him and didn't mean it in a hurtful manner. She made Vince move over a little and she worked on fixing up her appearance. Starting with a smidgen of make up followed by her hair. She thought about cutting it and dying it for the show, but she loved her hair too much, even if it wasn't naturally black. She had gotten into the bathroom after Vince and got out of the bathroom before him. She didn't judge but it was kinda funny. Now it was time to get changed to be able to go into public and not look like a bum like she was. She had full intentions of going comfortably, but she also wanted to look somewhat decent. That's why she put her shorts on, along with a hoodie. It wasn't super cold outside, but it wasn't super warm either.

When she poked her head back into the bathroom to see Vince's progress, she mentioned that she didn't even know what to say. She really didn't. She was a little nervous, but she knew that once she started talking she'd find the right words to say. At least, she'll say what she feels she should say. Vince's suggestions as to what she should do and say made her laugh a little. She hated her catchphrase (that seemed to change every season) so she knew automatically she wasn't going to say them. Him telling her that there was nothing to worry about, well she would beg to differ, he had been in this business practically his whole life and she had just been in it for a few seasons "If you say soooo" She said and then got her shoes on and grabbed the key and stood in the door way to hurry Vince up. She called him by his nick name that she gave him early on in their friendship. It seemed to get him to hurry though, which she thought was kind of funny. When he stepped out of the dorm room and told her to lead the way, he locked the door. She was going to lock the door, but he had beat her to it. It was whatever, they both had a key for a reason. When they started walking and she linked arms with him, it made her happy that he loosened up and didn't stand there just like a stiff board.

His request for bubble tea made her laugh "well I highly doubt there's any bubble tea, but after we finish everything that we need to do here, if you still want some, I know a few places that have it. Not to mention if I can find Shawn he'll probably know as well" She told him. She knew how Vince was and she didn't mind going out into the town to get him a bubble tea. She was never going to be able to thank him enough for going out here with her. He could have stayed back and done a few other skits/guest appearances/ indie films/whatever, but instead he tagged along with her. It was a damn good thing too. It's not that she couldn't hold her own (because she really couldn't) but she was going to have her best friend with her the whole time. When they got outside and she went around the corner of the building and peeked to see if there was any way of getting into the carnival without being noticed. When the two of them were on their way, she asked him to watch out for the stage. She was well aware that he was chuckling because she was a hell of a lot shorter than he was. Sometimes filming was difficult or off because he was so much taller than her. The two of them were supposed to be relatively close in height, but a foot's difference wasn't anywhere near relatively close.

When Vince said that if they went around the back, they could sneak onto the stage, Beth went along with what he said and soon enough, they ended up backstage and there was the professor who would be introducing them. The closer the time approached, the more nervous she got. Sure enough, when it was show time, they were brought on stage. As soon as they stepped onstage, people were screaming and yelling in excitement. Well Beth had assumed that it was excitement. She couldn't help but to smile and wave at people. Well, she wasn't waving at anyone in particular, but yeah, doing the celebrity thing where she was just waving to the mass crowd. The professor introduced them by their stage name, for the simple fact that it was probably the way that the crowd really knew them. Beth was used to people calling her Dolores by now, but when the Professor handed the floor to Beth, she got nervous and approached the mic "Hello all! I'm Bethany Lynch and this is my best friend Vincent Chambers. As stated previously, we're Dolores and Havathar from Of Masques and Martyrs. Why are we here in this small town? Well I had to come home for a visit. It's been roughly four or five years since I've been home and here I am!" she started.

As she was doing her speaking, she was just kind of ranting a little, talking about what they were doing while they were here and all that jazz, but she was also looking for two people. Shawn and Patrick. Even after Beth and Phin had broken up, her and Patrick stayed on speaking terms and they kept in contact. She had told him a while back that she was coming home for a little bit and that she wanted to see him. He was like a little brother to her, even after everything that happened between her and Phin. As she was finishing up talking, she had spotted Patrick and had made eye contact with him. She didn't wave to him for the simple fact that she was talking and she would talk to him after they were finished talking. When she handed the mic over to Vince, she sat at the edge of the stage and started to look through the crowd and looked for Shawn. Thankfully she found him and had to stop herself from jumping into the crowd and tackling him, so instead she pulled her phone out and went about sending him a text message

SURPRISE! Come to the stage
when Vince is done talking please
(:

User Image

The surprise of the carnival had Becca excited. She didn't hear about a carnival and that's why she asked Phin if he knew. Sure, her and her boyfriend were gonna go out and get food, but she really wanted to go to the carnival. Hearing him ask if the carnival was for kids, she thought about it for a second "Well if it was for kids, it wouldn't make sense why they had it here" She said. Well, it wouldn't have made sense to her. Therefore seeing as there was a carnival here, it wasn't for just kids. So that proved his question wrong. When he parked, she was excited. Just the looks of the carnival looked like fun. The tents had games in them, there were some rides that they could enjoy and yeah, food was going to have to wait, unless Phin desperately needed food then he could have always got that in the park. When he parked though, she was ready to go! She was really excited now. She was going to enjoy it very much. When she laced her fingers with his, she knew that it wasn't something that they normally did, but seeing as Phin had no romantic... well... anything... She always had to initiate little things like holding hands. It didn't bother her, but at the same time it did. She eventually got over it though.

She asked him if he was excited, but she should have known that he really wouldn't be. He didn't seem excited when she mentioned it or anything, but he DID turn the car around and parked to go to the carnival with her, so maybe he wanted to go too? Who knew, but from his response, his tone sounded different than the words, but Becca kind of didn't really care. Most of the times he sounded like he didn't like something when he did or something. When they got there, she got a few tickets and then asked him if he wanted to do anything in particular first. It was quiet for a few seconds and then he started walking towards the food stand and said that he was going to get some food and a drink. When he asked her if she wanted anything, she shook her head "No, I'm okay, I'll just steal some of your lemonade if I get thirsty" She told him. The odds of that happening though were slim to none. Sure she was hungry, but she wasn't going to die. In fact, she could probably spend the whole day at the carnival and not get hungry until later when the day was coming to a close. When he suggested that the shooter games and whatnot were somewhat empty, she looked over to where he was talking about and noticed that they WERE in fact empty. Which was exciting because she loved those kind of games.

She went with him to get his food and drink and just kind of took in the scene around them. She noticed the crowd around stage, but she had no clue what was going on, nor did she think that she would really care about who was on stage. It didn't occur to her that those two celebrities were coming for a visit. She didn't know who was coming for a visit, but she knew that two celebrities were gonna show up eventually. She really didn't watch tv, listen to much music or anything so honestly, who it was was totally beyond her. She had no clue. When Phin had his food and they started to walk towards the shooter games, she was looking at the prizes on which one had something that she wanted. Regardless of if she wanted it or not, she would definitely play something. She loved carnie games. When Phin told her to go first and he'd watch, she smiled "Alright then" She went up to one of the booths and gave the guy the necessary amounts of tickets and then started the game up. Seeing as she had a love for games like this, she had A LOT of practice and when the game started, every target that popped up, she nailed it, almost hitting the center of every target.

Fanatical Phantom

16,325 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
  • Threadmaster 200
User Image

He wasn’t sure if Shawn was nervous or scared or anything.. But he wasn’t entirely sure of what to make of the fact the male took a while to respond. It wasn’t like it was that long. Maybe the nerd just preferred his privacy. It was another thing they had in-common. It was like when you’re talking with someone and you give them the hint and they just don’t leave.. Then there was long awkward silence... Yeah.. He knew that moment. It was happening right now. It was odd he wondered if the guy wore contacts or if he had some speech impediment that he didn’t want Fredrick to know of and that was why he was being so quite. He didn’t know why this all felt so peculiar. The carnival was only seemingly like a better option not only because would he get to meet Dolores but, you know... Possibly he’d be able to meet other people who weren’t going to act... well like Shawn was around him... Not that Shawn was acting any sort of different way just that it wasn’t what Freddie was used to. ‘Maybe he’s just nervous?’ Freddie was nervous. But he was nervous for different reasons. Today he maybe able to get his closest to Bethany he ever had been in a long while. The last time he was so close to her was at a fashion show where he was backstage interviewing a model and she walked by... She probably didn’t see him but he saw her and it was just.. Well not to be cliche but it was almost as if something off the set of a movie.

He’ll admit he was glad that the male had not revved up and taken the make-up thing to anywhere in-particular because. Freddie was straight. And he’d have to defend his asexual honor if it was to be questioned. Sure he had kissed a few guys in high-school. Who hadn’t? (don’t answer) See..The only reason Fred had kissed them would be because it was just his close friends who he knew were bicurious, quatrasexaul, a- or whatever they called that s**t and... Well Freddie only did it because there would be that one friend who would use the phrase “I’ll pay you if...” and Hey if Freddie could make easy money kissing Jack then he’d do it. But that was all it was to him. Face value nothing else. He could not. WOULD NOT! Take it up the a** or stick it in another dude if you want Fred to gag all you have to do is plant that mental image in him and he will be running to the bathroom like no other... There was just no way he could do it. Sure artistically and anthropomorphically they were okay to look at as he would like to believe he was good looking and all... But anything else there better be a nice hourglass shaped human that can produce babies... Now as for the make-up? Well in Cali it’s not uncommon to see a straight guy do his make-up dudes in bands do it all the time over there and it wasn’t like Tom Cruise or Patrick Swayze (rip) never had someone put a little eyeliner on their face before and that was why Freddie didn’t feel bad when he put some eyeliner on... Just enough to give him an appealing look so girls would give him some attention... Was it so bad?

So he may potentially be scaring his roommate without even knowing it. It wasn’t entirely sure of the difference between normal and not simply because usually he tended to think of himself as normal.. Yet here and now... Not so much. Even the silent car ride over Freddie wasn’t honestly sure what to say. Was he supposed to say thanks for the ride after they got there? Maybe it was just him but it seemed like the guy didn’t want him to be in the car at all. But he was being nice enough to give him a ride. It was possible that Freddie was just being judgmental and had no clue what to think on the whole situation so he was going to make himself think of something odd and irrelevant.. It just seemed to work for him. ‘Maybe he just doesn’t entertain a lot...’ Well there had been hints early but now it just seemed clearer and clearer that Shawn wasn’t one to handle people... Most specifically him. Why he wasn’t sure... Maybe it was the fact the dude, in this case Shawn, was just a chill dude and he was intimidated by Freddie’s adrenalized self. Though Fredrick could be a chillaxed guy if he wanted to.. It was just that what he assumed might be at the carnival had gotten him all pumped up that he couldn’t wait and he was just more than excited to get this show on the rode if you know what he means... ‘What if she sees someone else’s face in the crowd and they fall madly in love with each-other like in episode twenty-eight when Dolores laid eyes on the sea-creature…?’ the thought was a puzzling one, ‘I don’t have seductive eyes and shiny scales…?’

Granted, this was the ‘Human’ world. There was no such things as bewitching, provocative sea-monsters with tempting eyes and shimmery scales... And if there was one. Then that would be called bestiality. NO! Same as how Freddie was not into sexing other males, he was also not into boning animals! Why the ******** there was porn for that on the internet he didn’t know. Did he watch it? LIKE HELL he did! There was no way he was going to watch that s**t it was just. No. No.. No, no, no times infinity that s**t was nasty! Anyone agreeing to do that was a freaking pervert and how his thoughts ended up there he didn’t have a clue! ‘I am soooo going to get back at Jeff for telling me about all teh freaky times of porn out there...’ He thought making a mental note to post something on his old friend’s Facebook when he got back to the dorm. Yes, he was aware his closest friends found it odd that he left his home state, let alone town to go off to someplace he’d never heard of before. But it just went to show that they all weren’t as close with the stalker as they may’ve thought they were. And again Freddie wasn’t the John Lennon stalker... He just had a huge crush on Dolores that words couldn’t begin to describe so that just goes to show just how broad the definition of someone being a ‘Stalker’ is... And he wasn’t the Edward Cullen, watch you when you sleep stalker... That was just too creepy.. Besides there was no way he’d be able to get away with watching her with Vincent coming.. he’d be dead before he even had a time to explain himself.

When Shawn handed his phone over to Freddie. The tatted male just took the other’s phone and dialed in his number, saved it to the contacts list. Before calling himself on Shawn’s phone to save the other’s number to his phone. See the method there it was pure genius. He handed the other his phone back before listening to what he had to say.. So he’d leave shortly after the speaker was finished talking.. Oh well he figured that the other knew what he was doing, “Whatever’s easier for you... I got no qualms with anything really.” It was exciting anything and everything really it was fancy. But not as fancy as the Electric Daisy Carnival in LA.. Hey! Freddie was born around LA of course he went to the EDC it was badass all the lights and it’s totally worth the price if you can get enough money to pay for you’re ticket and wristband. Sure there is always that one person who ruins it for everyone. This year it was some fifteen year old girl who got in with her friends and she probably jumped the fence like all the crazy people. She was hurt in the rush to get in and her parents were blaming the security for not watching there kid who tried to sneak in. Though the tatted male may’ve not been the brightest in the box sometimes he certainly wasn’t the dullest. Who thinks it’s a good idea to let a fifteen year old go to a rave? Not to sound like some out of shape old guy but really she was just asking for it going there with only her little friends.. Now this carnival was clearly different from EDC in many aspects. One being that it looked high-schooler appropriate to say the least.

Well Second Row it was and well he could see her. Watched her as she was being introduced and as she spoke something within him got excited... again, no. Not that part.. It was like his gut just thinking of how his plans would come to their pinnacle and how all that time practicing in the mirrors would come to help him out. Maybe she even read his columns in the local ‘ragmags’ his were never the bad ones but... He did get his name in the columns. He had basically forgotten about Shawn for a moment as he was stuck looking at Bethany. Her hair was different from the show but he remembered reading about it and how she wore a wig as Dolores. Still it was beautiful. In a respect. He couldn’t wait. Soon they would be doing the signing... They had to have a signing. It was like mandatory! She couldn’t have a speech without a signing. And with that thought in mind while she was signing he would try and be the first... Wait, maybe the last person she saw? That way he could make a lasting impression on her. ‘Maybe she’d ask to hang out with me sometime?’ And though she was sitting on the stage there was still the barrier that kept the fans away from the actress that he took into account. But she was texting? Who could she be texting? Vince was up giving his speech and well people in Hollywood were probably busy with daily movie and television activities.. Could it be a boyfriend or something? He didn’t remember reading about that... But who was that little kid who made his way over to her? Did he have permission to talk to her? What made the boy so special... He wanted to know and he knew that he needed to at least stay his ground or near Shawn.. It’d be too odd to confront the young kid... Besides it wasn’t how he rehearsed.

User Image

But stop the тαρε,xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The sunset still looks ƒαкε to mexxxxxx
The нεяø looks like he can't вяεαтнε,
Oh, close up xC a m e r a x T w o
`Cause the hero ∂ιεs in this scene
Your ιиsριяαтιøи is the loss
of αвsøℓυтεℓч ενεячтнιиg

Some may wonder why Vincent was famous and why he seemed to be perma-cast as the best friend character. He knew how Hollywood worked and he knew he refused to let his fame dwindle down. But if that was so why did he even decide to come out here. As said to support his friend. There was no way he was going to let any fan get his big fat greasy paws on her. It was just not right. And the fact he knew that people ebayed celebrity trash on the internet... In his case it tended to be his old cigarette butts. But still! That was just warped. And of course Vince and his level head knew exactly what inhuman fans did with that stuff. Now and again Mr. Chambers liked to think that being an actor made him a higher elite of other celebrities. Sure he was a successful kid actor but there were also people in bands, not to mention artist and photographers. It was just something he liked to think. No offense to his friends, like Ryland, who were in bands and all that. Yet sometimes their fan-base seemed to be the more sleazier of them all... ‘Groupies’ they were called. Looking for nothing more than a quick fix and a taste of fame. It was abhorring how people would stoop as low to demean themselves to give a bj after a show just so they can, literally, taste fame. What was with people these days. Did they have undiagnosed issues that drove them to that? Vince couldn’t help but sigh as he thought about people these days.

Even after they landed and made it out of the airport he couldn’t help but get this feeling... Of.. Oh it was probably just jet-lag! Who knew what he was originally going for he was too tired to! Though he did try and make sure he was awake when he was awake when he was at the mirror... No sense ruining his make-up because he was to tired to draw a straight line.. Sure he wasn’t going to do his stage make-up for Havathr that would just be ridiculous right there. You see Havarthr wore a TON of black eyeliner and shadow... Going out on the town, sorta, Vincent was just fine wearing some of that. As long as his hair was nice and done up then he’d be fine with going out. Maybe he could get away with wearing a black hat? It seemed like an idea. Sure the thought of getting dressed up in a suit or something had played around in his mind though the more he thought about it the more he preferred the idea of just going in his best jeans and t-shirt... A nice pair of Vans, a white bandana used in ‘Of Masques and Martyrs’.. There was no sense in getting extremely fancy if he was just going to get overheated from it all. ‘They better be providing water...’ He thought to himself as he used some water from the sink to erase a smudge mark on his eye.. Vincent had no plans of overheating at this.. carnival. And if he did... Well his agent would have a few things to say about that. Though he couldn’t help but lightly chuckle at how Beth picked up so easily on the line he used to describe what took place between himself and the mirror. “Har, har, amusin’.” He said in a sarcastic response... Not that he minded her teasing it was pretty funny to be frank.

So he was getting closed to being finished he was just teasing the back of his hair now... Though now Beth was waiting outside the door and had expressed that she didn’t know what to say. Vince had given his suggestion as to what to say... He’d toured enough to get a feel of what people usually wanted to hear.. Like when he went to Japan and he was given a brand new stereo system free of charge along with some other gifts. That was another perk about his job. Free stuff. Even at red carpet events just for attending you could be given a free gift basket. It was great, you just had a to a few good words about the place and that was it. When Beth replied with a very familiar phrase that was well known for being over used in movies, scripts and books. Vince sorta of refused go with the cliche response of “I do say so!” Or something to that extent. Instead he went with, “If you want something to fret over.. I’m sure I can find.. something.” No he wasn’t going to purposefully make Beth worry about something but if reverse psychology was such a thing maybe it would work here. There would be no sense to go on stage and have Bethany to get worked up about what to say. She’d do fine. She had gotten the lead role after all.. So there didn’t seem to be anything worth freaking out about in his mind. It wasn’t like he was going to be critic by them some probably wouldn’t understand the fine-art of acting if it, (or Vince), hit them right in the face. Some people could just be so blind at times and it was about then he had finished up getting ready and was dressed for the occasion.

He didn’t move his arm away when they linked hands, he was just and ready to get it over with. But it may have helped that smiling and tacking topics. He was sure he’d to get through the talking... It was just the fan interaction. He really didn’t want a scene breaking out or anything. It wouldn’t be good if their producers in Cali heard that Vincent punched a fan for being a ***** to Bethany... She was the complete opposite of her snarky character with a comeback for everything. They didn’t have scriptwriters here to help her come up with things to say off the top of her head. Though asking about bubble tea it was something you could cross the street in Los Angeles and it be there on a street cart or something here... His blue eyed friend seemed to have a plan.. But who was Shawn? Did the thespian want to ask? He knew the actress was an only child... Yet this was her hometown, maybe an old friend? The green eyed actor let out a sigh, “I’ll just have take your word for it.. I don’t care maybe there will be something there that won’t make me commit carbacide. Though I could probably work it off at a gym...” So the being told he could get fat comment was never that far from his mind yet he couldn’t help it. He didn’t want to get a gut, he needed to keep his skinny six pack figure so the girls would still swoon over his characters. There was no way that Vince was going to let himself become one of those ‘Where Are They Now’ specials on E! He planned on sticking out this Hollywood career to the very end. Sort of like how Clint Eastwood was still acting. And how Ben Stiller directed, wrote, and produced his own movie Tropic Thunder. Vincent wanted to be able to do that. He wanted to be able to live doing this. What he does. The rest of his life and there was no one who could stop him.

Adjusting his shades so they could sit on the top of his head without damaging that hair he worked hours on. He looked about the backstage it wasn’t as fancy as other places he had been but he was trying to keep an open-mind and not judge. It was getting close to the time that one professor had said for them to go on stage. He had left to introduce them and he looked down to Beth and gave her a wink and a smile, hoping to stop her nervous freeze. After hearing their names stepping onto the stage. Well it was an energetic crowd to say the least. Vince left his shades off but he waved and smiled to the crowd. Hearing the man say ‘Havarthr’, ‘Why don’t you just call me all my other character names while you’re at it.’ Vince didn’t understand that some people would think they are just like their characters. Like they were perfectly tailor-made to play them because their personalities were so alike. In Beth’s case that was not the case. She was the complete utter opposite of Dolores. Not that it was bad or anything... It was just funny. Because it was almost never the case in Vince there tended to be a couple aspects here and there that the characters he played shared with him.. Sort of like how Havarthr was protective of Dolores. That was something similar but then there was a major difference of Vince was not a human with microchips in his blood stream from the future brought back to help Dolores, yet he was also out for his gain. Bethany seemed to be doing better than she thought she would when it came to the speech. Though he was kind of glad she had gone first because it gave him time to sit back (not literally) and think of what to say.

It was his turn to go and he let out a low sigh away from microphone. He didn’t want anyway to catch something off about him. He had to play it cool. Act as though this was an audition, say the script the best way he could. That was just what he was going to do. Even though there was no script and he had to play this off the top of his head the ravenette could do it. Getting to hte podium he gave a wave and begin with, “Good afternoon, I’ve already been introduced two times so I want bore with with saying everything else again.. But I am Vincent and I help portray the character Havarthr on Of Masques and Martyrs. Unlike my friend and coworker, Bethany, I wasn’t born in a small town nor did I have by any means a normal childhood. So most of you are probably wondering what I’m doing here.” He paused to take a moment to look across the audience, “I’m more so here for moral support and an experience I never had.” He continued on talking about thing with the show. Production plans for the future the idea of making a movie from the show. His speech was shorter than Beth’s but longer than the professor’s so he felt it was a fair trade off. As almost a final hurrah he gave a wink and smile to the crowd, similar to the one he’d given his friend early yet at the same time complete different. It was almost surreal for Vince as he stepped away so the professor could say something about them being available for autograph’s and pictures at a tent only for an hour. ‘Right... like that’ll happen.’ The green-eyed male thought sarcastically as he looked back to the crowd. He casually made his way over to where the girl who played Dolores was hanging off the stage. “An hour before the signing... this’ll be fun.”

User Image

I don't ηєє∂ you to find xxяєѕσℓνє
Cause when it's sαι∂ and ∂σηє
xxxxxx ∂σωη тσ σηє
I'll hate to say xxxxx I told you so
I'll get xб я α ɢ ɢ ι η ɢx rights
чσυ'ℓℓ realize that from day ONE
I always told you so

So this wasn’t his initial plan... He didn’t want to be here but then again he was and he didn’t want to try and get in a pointless fight between his girlfriend and his hunger. It wouldn’t end well and they were already here so may as well make the best of it. Phineas doesn’t get into most of the college spirit. Other than sports. That was a different aspect. He wasn’t drafted from his high-school to play in the college games, at a time a part of him wished he had been drafted. But now it was just another less thing to worry about. But he did go to the occasional sports game, possibly dragging Becca sometimes to go see a football, baseball, or basketball game.. Phin didn’t watch the other teams because the other ones didn’t spike his interest all that much. And Phin didn’t join a frat house because it really wasn’t his thing. He didn’t want to have to deal with being up with some high-class pampered assholes. Not to mention the mundane hazing rituals... Really was cutting all his hair off worth getting into a fraternity? No... He would much rather look like himself then some carbon copy of the guy standing right next to him. Though he was going to try and keep an open mind about the fraternity holding this carnival and Becca’s logic and answer to his question. It was a bemusing one because if the carnival’s that take place in front of a mall aren’t for kids... Are they for shopping grownups? And then you also have Octoberfest, which is a nice way of saying ‘Beerfest’ and if your twenty-one you can gourge yourself on beer as long as you can hold it down. But they also had kids that went with their parents so... Who knew.. He wasn’t even going to question his question and her answer.

It was good to know he didn’t have to spend more money... This carnival was overpricing their food. Five dollars for a lemonade and another three dollars for popcorn.. he could probably by a whole buffet from the dollar meals at fast food places. But if Rebecca had wanted anything he would’ve bought it.. Sure his cheap self could try and not let the amount of dollars in the back bother him... But it really did. Just because he liked to have cash on him, even if he wasn’t going to get it. Sure he roadie’d sometimes but that didn’t really pay maybe a few twenties a show but that was about it.. Phin hadn’t been able to keep a stable job for a while just because well he didn’t know but when he worked at PetsMart they were letting people go who only recently started working. Then you’d think he’d at least be able to keep a job at Walmart but he was fired from there when he was hanging out with the guy in the paint department who started lighting it up when they were still working. Though it should be said that Phin didn’t take the tote! The drug test that he was given after being caught proved that, beer yes... But he was over the age of twenty-one and who was to say it just wan’t the occasional Saturday night drink? So after Walmart there had been a few other jobs but to no avail. So for now he just wasn’t going to try and get one. Though for now when he heard she might steal some of his lemonade he was hoping she didn’t mean to take any big sips. He didn’t want to have to spend five dollars on a refill... Man was Phineas a bit of a stingy fella not that it really struck him like that. Nope to him he was just fine.

Going over to the shooter game he didn’t think much of it.. It was just a little game and it wasn’t like it was some big deal or anything. It was just a game.. Usually people don’t have good look with those games and you just end up keep spending money after more money, ticket after ticket to try and beat the game and win the prize. Heck half the time Phineas was certain they were rigged so people couldn’t win them. Like how in Joe Dirt when he was working at a carnival and using oil spray to grease up the plates for the coin toss.. It was just one of those things. Though as his girlfriend got up to play the shooter game she was handed her little riffle thing and that was when, if Phineas hadn’t paid attention, he could’ve dropped his popcorn. Because it was just uncanny... Did she have some secret past about being raised in the Hills with some second cousins or something she never told him about. Phin didn’t know his woman could shoot. She even seemed to get herself her own little crowd of people as some gathered to watch the man count up her score. It was good enough that she was told she could have anything from the shelves. So now he knew who not to break-up with on bad terms... Not that he planned on breaking up with her anytime soon! No. He just didn’t want to end up like those crazy country songs sung about chicks who shot down their ex-boyfriends with after being dumped. Making his way closer to Becca he put his popcorn in between his arm and chest and held his drink and used his newly free hand to give his girl one of those ‘good job’ one arm hug and asked, “So what are you gonna take home?”

User Image

ℓσσк at what we've all tried not to ьєȼσʍє:
Another ƒɑьʀϊȼɑтє∂ self-portrait.
тɑкє another glance and ʀєʍєʍьєʀ we're the σηєs,
auditionsєттϊηg you up to take our fall.
The simple ways we ʀσℓℓ our eyes,
Are єxɑȼтℓү how we disguise our sєȼʀєтs.
You know you ηєє∂ тнϊs...

Laying on his futon with a visor on the side of his head was Patrick Ashley Hofmann. He only had on a black T-Shirt that said ‘The Kids Want Techno’ in bright colors and solid black boxers. He had been busy staying up late playing ‘Baroque’ on his Wii he didn’t go to sleep till around four. Trying to stay up all night he drank the liter of ‘Mountain Dew Voltage’ dry. It was the one he voted to win, so of course when the blue drink did win he went off with his twenty dollars and bought seven liters worth of it. He would’ve bought more… But then he wouldn’t he able to carry it home, it wasn’t like he was getting a ride because A) it was in walking distance of their house and B) his parents were using both of the cars... Though since he usually ended up bringing sodas home his family was used to his antics, and yesterday was no different. Sticking the six other sodas in the little fridge in his room, he mentally decided he had to celebrate since Bethany was going to come back that night and he was going to go over to Phin’s college to meet her. And yeh... he knew the breakup was a bad one but he liked both Beth and his brother so it put him in the awkward position of trying to pick sides only to be relieved when Phin told him he didn’t care if he still hung out with his ex. And since that was his plan for tomorrow he went straight to his room to go play Baroque on the Wii. Once in his room he took his jeans off, they were constricting after all, and stuck on his lucky visor tilted it to a certain angle and went about playing the game until he passed out. Yelling whenever he lost and getting yelled at for staying up too late in the process.

The whole time he was playing the game though his thoughts couldn’t help but slip to what Beth was up to know… What would she be like? Would she be the playful type still? The quite type? The type that would end up on his list of people to loosen up? To be truthful he didn’t really care. As long as she still loved him. That was all that mattered. If she didn’t love him, well then that would be a different story. Plus why would she even bother telling him she was coming home if she didn’t like him anymore? It would make no sense... The video game was a fun distraction and he thought that if he had time after he finished to be able to play Silent Hill. He was going to try and stay up all night so that could happen. Sadly for him; He fell asleep. When he finally did wake up it was to his iHome Alarm clock playing Saving Aimee’s song ‘Small Talk’. Closing his mouth that had been snoring for a few hours, the auburn haired boy whimpered to himself. Right after sitting straight up and lifting his hands with the controller in his left hand, ‘Just one night… Is that too much to ask?’ He whined to his ceiling. He looked down at the empty liter bottle then at his legs. “Yeah… I don’t want to get too friendly to her anytime soon.” He said to himself as he played with his lower lip. After all the last time he’d seen her he was in his preteens. “But what should I wear.” He said banging his hands on his lap as he tried to think. “I don’t know!” He said cocking his head back and falling against his futon. He put his right hand against his chin in thought, “The real question is… What would she like to see me wear…? Hmmm…”

Patrick decided he would continue to think on it as he went into the bathroom to take a quick shower. He ran into it and made sure to claim it so no other member of his family could take it. He didn’t have to worry about shaving like his older brother(s) and father had to since he hardly grew any facial hair… He shampooed and conditioned his hair with a mixed berry scent. When he finished taking a shower, Patrick turned the faucet off and walked out of the tub. He wrapped one bright blue towel around himself, and used another, smaller, white towel to dry the auburn hair. Looking in the bathroom mirror he smiled and winked to himself ‘Good luck!’ He thought as he straightened his hair. ‘Remember think lovable.’ He mentally told himself. Walking out of the bathroom he threw the towel in the pile of dirty clothes he had accumulated over the month. ‘I’m not in the mood to do laundry...’ He shook his head with this thought. He’d have to sooner or later, but right now it wasn’t on his mind, ‘Maybe later today…’ A drained look came across his face as he thought of that. Being the youngest, he had his lazy moments. Yet it was nice whenever his mother did it he would thank her and his diabolical plan to have her do his laundry for him would work out… And Patrick was the youngest in many respects. Since first and foremost came Phineas. Then the twin girls were born before and both were twenty now and going to different colleges in New York and Florida... Then yeh that other.. brother was a year older.. Not that Patrick really hung out with Kealen. His half brother.. Sure they went to the same school and they were in the same grade but that didn’t mean anything. Kealen had his own friends... Or at least he did up until the shooting where he learned that Kealen’s closest friend died... But Patrick shouldn’t be worried about that.. He was an accident born out of wedlock when his parents were thinking of getting a divorce..

Going over to his closest, he picked himself, out a pair of dark blue almost black jeans, a solid black V neck shirt, a studded belt not through the belt loop, and before he closed the closest doors he picked up his eyeball covered Van Shoes, a pair of white socks already in them. ‘Thank you planning ahead...’ he thought himself. Then letting out a yawn closed the door. Patrick walked over to his green futon and sat down as he pulled up his socks and slipped on his shoes. Standing up he pulled his shirt down a little. Then looking up he gave himself a nod, ‘Hm… Maybe I need my lucky visor.’ He thought with a shrug. So taking his lucky visor he put it to that certain angle, made his way over to his dresser, and put on a whole rainbow worth of jelly bracelets. He didn’t care if they had a sexual meaning… He just thought they were cool. ‘Not like anyone knows what the colors mean anyway…’ He thought in a duhh tone to himself. He made his exit from his house and got a ride to the carnival from some of his own friends Ivan, Caroline, and Lexi. Two girls in the car and two boys. What could go wrong? Hehe... well when the drive was over and they all parked the group went separate ways Ivan and the girls went to go get tickets to play the games an Patrick headed over to the stage where he watched Beth and Vince give their speeches. Though when Beth finished Patrick made his way over to her and had to push a few people out of the way. “Man Bethany, you grew so much from the last time I saw you? What are you know five foot seven?” Asked the five foot eight, seventeen year old with a big grin on his face as he was glad to have her back if only for a little while, not to mention he was older now...

- - - - - - -

Kealen was stuck in a dream. He was playing was playing with Pierce only they weren’t both eighteen they were six… They were at the school playground playing in the dirt trying to see who could find the biggest worm. But what they finished digging neither found a worm but they did find a heart. It was beating and throbbing, Kealen glanced at his long time friend, there was a hole in his chest where his heart should’ve been, the dream continued till he heard the monotonous tone of his alarm clock. In his mind he repeated the sound. Rolling over on his bed he reached for the digital clock. But his fluffy cerulean blankets were covering every part of his body except his face and right arm. Thus, he couldn’t reach the clock. When the brunette finally opened his eyes and looked at the clock. He really just wanted nothing more than to stay asleep. Even if it was turning into a nightmare, at least it wasn’t as real as the one he had witnessed first hand. He stretched with his right arm and slammed down the 'Snooze' button with his hand. Kealen’s eyes barely slit open, he knew that if he didn't wake up in exactly five minutes that the alarm would start again. He let out a sigh and this time fully rolled out of bed. There was a clunk as he took his covers with him as he fell onto the floor.

He was stuck. Wrapped around his covers. He squeezed his way out of the covers. If he had the choice he would've chose to stay asleep till about two in the afternoon. But there was no way his mother would allow that, the single mother wanted her son to be a disciplined member of society.. It was why he had an alarm set for eleven in the morning... Still it was so odd for Kealen to want to wake up after living through what he just had.. Pierce had always been there for him, in their friendship he was the one who spoke the most while Kealen just seconded whatever his friend said. They were the school pranksters. Maybe they shouldn’t have been as carefree. It cost the raven haired friend his life. Standing up, Kealen brushed himself off and tried not to think too much on it, if he did that would mean Pierce really was... Gone. However his mind couldn’t help but wander to the day. The two had pranked the school loner, Max Carson. He didn’t have many friends not that Kealen could talk since he only really hung out with Pierce, but his friend thought that Max was too stern and that he needed to loosen up and Kealen willingly agreed to it. The prank was simple and went off without a hitch. The two threw water balloons filled with food coloring at the loner tie-dyeing his clothes. The only thing the jokesters didn’t know was that they chose the wrong day to pull such a prank as in the midst of their bout of laughter a shot was fired. One that caused both to stop “Dude what the hell was that?!” Kealen asked as panic started to set in, “Bro… I dunno, bu for some reas-” Pierce didn’t even finish his sentence before he fell to the floor as he coughed up blood. The b*****d male didn’t know what to make of it, though the blood trickling out of his friends gut assured Kealen some things weren’t as they seemed.

Looking in the direction of the boy they just pranked. The sight of the gun made his eyes grow as he thought he was sure to be next. Kealen clenched his eyes shut. Another shot was fired and he felt around himself. Trying to find a form of a hole on him, when he couldn’t he opened his eyes to see for himself. Max Carson had shot himself in the head and Pierce was still gagging. He went to his friend’s side, “C’mon man!” He said as he shook his friend, “Pierce, Pierce look at me! You gotta ******** breathe! Please.. We’ve done worse s**t than this like when we fell off that cliff and broke your leg and I broke my arm! It’s just like that! You know it, right!?” His friend coughed, gasped and took his last breathe in Kealen’s arms; something that scared him more than when he thought he was going to get shot. “Why…” was all he mumbled before the police came and dragged the bodies off. It was so surreal; it was hard to believe it was real. Making his way into the bathroom, Kealen rolled his eyes at the reflection he saw. He knew the statistic, that the average kid sees something like 10,000 dead bodies on TV before he turns eighteen… But it didn’t feel like that, he just couldn’t explain it. ‘Ugh…’ He couldn’t even think straight the moment his mind went to that day he just wanted to crawl in his bed and turn up his stereo. He didn’t even feel like taking a shower, maybe it would calm his nerves. He made sure the bathroom door was locked before he took off the clothes he wore the night before. After shampooing and conditioning his hair he turned the faucet off, and grabbed the nearest towel and wrapped it around his waist. He gave himself a nod in the mirror as if to say he could make it through one more day.

Reaching under the sink and pulled out a blow dryer so he wouldn’t have wet hair when he got dressed later. When his hair was dry to his satisfaction he unplugged the blow dryer and set it back. By then most of the moisture on his skin had dried off too. Unlocking the bathroom door he made it back to his room where he glanced about for a bit. Going into his dresser drawers he picked out his black dye rude fit ‘Social Collision’ jeans he had bought at Hot Topic a month or two ago. And opening another drawer he took out a light blue t-shirt with a Sonic the Hedgehog design on. He closed his both his dresser drawers and made his way over to his closet where he picked out a black and white of keyboard belt and put it through the belt loop and a white studded belt that went around his waist and he tilted it to the side. And before he closed the closest doors he picked up Pierce’s worn out black converses that were turning grey… He had gotten them from his friend’s parents and had worn them since. Standing up he pulled his shirt down a little. Then looking up he gave himself a shrug as he looked at his dresser mirror, ‘As good as I'm getting.’ He thought. Making his way over to his dresser, he began to comb his hair and he made sure to turn on the straightener so it wouldn’t look as fizzed as it does when he doesn’t straighten it. As he set the brush down and turned the straighter off, he reached over for a few scattered rubber bracelets and put them on. Bracelets aren’t girly, if worn on the ‘right’ arm. Checking himself over one more time he thought, ‘I think I have everything…’ Kealen was a little uncertain, but his cell phone and iPod were in his messenger bag, along with his the work that was due today. His keys were on the dresser, and he picked them up and put them in his back pocket so he wouldn’t forget them.

He decided he’d have breakfast before left, or was it a brunch now? Going to the kitchen the b*****d grabbed a croissant and spread some honey flavored butter on it as he ran out the door in a sprint to get to his car. He had left most of his things in the trunk of his car the day before because he had got home from work late and was too lazy to take his things, like his backpack, inside when he was just going to use it the next day. Faulty logic? Maybe but he was too tired to care at that point. Kealen drove a used silver ford. He got it for his sixteenth birthday because he passed his driving test and his Father felt sorry for not really being in his life so he just earned a couple thousand dollars to make the payment on the thing. He knew he didn’t have the best relationship with his father or his half-siblings but today he was at least going to see if he could form one... He heard that his older half-brother, Phineas, his college was having a carnival... Maybe he’d see him there, maybe he wouldn’t either way he needed something to keep his mind off Pierce’s death... When he got near the carnival... Maybe it was because Pierce was dead that the fun just seemed void. It just didn’t feel right without Pierce there. Sure others were killed or wounded. But Pierce was Kealen’s closest and possible only friend. And without him Kealen almost understood why the fellow snapped. Then again it may help that Kealen wasn’t like his younger half brother Patrick he did have his own a*****e tendencies... Like the fact he saw Phin over by the shooter games and instead of saying “hi” the first thing he did was swipe his brother’s drink out of his hand and take a huge sip, “Thanks for that bro… I needed it after my big breakfast..” He held the drink out once more, “Want it back?” So he didn’t know Phineas had a girlfriend or anything about his brother’s social life but... He figured he needed to start this awkward conversation somehow..

justbluefairy's Pardner

Wheezing Gawker

User Image
So I wait for you to
Take me all the way

The car ride over from the dorm rooms to the carnival thing, well it wasn't exactly normal. Well normal for Shawn, but it wasn't normal in the sense that he wasn't used to having someone else in the car. Sure when he went home for the weekend visits or whatever or during break, he'd drive his siblings around or whatever was needed, but during the school semesters, someone else in his car was odd. He didn't know if he was going to have to be driving Freddie around more often or not. It's not that he had a problem with it (because he really didn't) but he didn't know if it was going to stay this weird for him. The car ride was overall silent. Not because he didn't want to talk to Freddie, but it was more so the awkward, I'm thinking about something silent. What Shawn was thinking about? Well, when the hell he'd be able to get back to the dorm to have his study time. He still had some school work that he needed to finish up, but he needed to also plan stuff for his tutoring for the next day. He just had to go and meet up with James and then he'd be on his way. He didn't exactly want to rain on the fun for Freddie, but Shawn REALLY didn't want to be there for very long. If Freddie wanted to catch a ride back to the dorm with him, then Shawn would have to deal with it then.

Exchanging numbers with Freddie was definitely a much easier method for getting a hold of one another. While Freddie was off doing... well whatever it is he wanted, Shawn could go back to the dorm and do exactly what he wanted. It was a win-win situation for the duo. Shawn suggested an idea for what to do and Freddie's response that he had no qualms made Shawn just nod "Alright then, we'll figure it out later" He said. Getting into the carnival though, when the guest speakers stuff started and the two of them ended up in the crowd right in front of the stage, Shawn was very curious as to whom it was. If it was someone who he had no interest in, then he was definitely going to make his exit, but if it was someone that seemed remotely interesting, then maybe this wouldn't have been such a bad idea. He still had no clue who Dolores and Havarthar was, but he was sure that he'd figure out soon enough. When the crowd started getting excited and people came up to the stage and it turned out to be Beth and Vince, well it definitely took Shawn by surprise. He had no clue who he was, but he knew damn well that he knew who she was. He was wondering WHY she came back home and WHY she didn't tell him. They could have made plans long ago!

As she spoke, his answers surely came to him. She was home sick. It made him chuckle, but there was so much happiness flowing through the young male that he was ready to give her the biggest hug of all time. His best friend had come back home, even if it was only for a little bit. When she was finished with her speech and took a seat at the edge of the stage, he wanted to go up and talk to her, but getting through to the first row seemed as difficult as ever and well... Shawn had never actually been to a concert or anything, so he wouldn't have known how to be aggressive enough to push through the people. When his phone vibrated though, he couldn't help but to smile at the message. So she DIDN'T forget him like he was afraid she would have many times while she was out in California. He closed the message out and stuck the phone back in his pocket. It seemed as though people were starting to crowd around Beth a little, but there was one person that stuck out in particular. He had seen the male all throughout his and Beth's friendship. Phin's brother. Shawn didn't particularly like the kid, but he didn't dislike him either. Him and Beth had seemed to have a pretty close friendship while Phin and her had been dating and from the looks of it, it seemed as though the two of them were still close.

It seemed as though, when Shawn looked to Vince, he was about done with his speech. Shawn had pretty much zoned out the whole time. When the professor had taken the mic over after Vince was finished, he saw him and Beth talking for a few moments and it made Shawn curious as to whether that was her boyfriend or not. She hadn't told him anything about her having a boyfriend, but then again it could have just slipped her mind? Maybe she was here to tell him that they were getting married? Who knew. Shawn was sure he'd find out pretty quickly. When the professor had said something about there being a signing in an hour, Shawn noticed that people were starting to disperse. What they were doing? He didn't know. Sure, he understood that Beth and Vince were going to give autographs and the likes, but looking at the amount of people that were in front of the stage and it being just the two of them with pictures AND autographs, there was no way that it was going to be an hour... unless of course they worked at godspeed. When it was clear enough and it seemed as though he could make his way to at least the barrier, Shawn did just that. He didn't pay attention to whether or not Freddie was following, but Shawn stood right next to Patrick and if it wasn't for the barrier, he was pretty sure he would have been knocked to the ground.

When Beth had practically climbed on the barrier to hug Shawn, he had the biggest smile on his face and hugged her back as if he hadn't seen her in years... oh wait.... >.> He hugged her tightly and when she told him that she missed him like crazy, he chuckled "Missed you too Beth" After that, she went about introducing him to Vince. She didn't say anything about a boyfriend, so he was still confused on that matter, but he'd let it go. He just couldn't wrap his mind around what was going on, it was as if this whole thing was surreal. His best friend not only made it big in Cali, but she even came home... to HIS school. That made things very exciting for him. They'd be able to hang out and maybe be the way that they were back when they were both in high school. Regardless that she had the fame and whatnot now. The thought that, that was asking for much, didn't register in Shawn's brain. After Shawn had been introduced, Shawn went about introducing Freddie "This is my dorm mate, Freddie. He just got in this afternoon" He told them. Beth seemed nice enough, but it didn't seem like they had very much time at all before they had to go and do their signings. With that said and done, he hugged her back once more and then the two were off.

User Image

This is what you are

Vince saying that he could find something for her to fret over, she laughed. That was the LAST thing that she needed. She knew that she could do it, but she always got a little nervous with public speakings. Filming and public speaking were two different things for the female. When it came to filming, not only was it with Vince and a few other characters that were occasionally in and out of the storyline, but it was the director and the film crew, who more or less didn't pay attention because they were worrying about more than just their acting (i.e. lights, sets, etc.)... here, she didn't have a script to go by and she was depending solely on herself. Not that she didn't have faith or anything cheesy like that, but she did get nervous in front of a lot of people. Of course it seems as though she SHOULDN'T have stage fright due to the fact that she was an actress, but she had never acted in front of a whole crowd before, therefore she had a reason for the stage fright. Upon leaving the dorm building, the two were off to the stage. Honestly, with her arm linked with her best friend's, she felt a bit calmer. She knew that she wasn't alone and that if she messed up, Vince would more or less be able to help her fix her situation that she had gotten herself in.

Vince asking for bubble tea though, it made her chuckle. She told him that maybe Shawn would be able to tell them where they can get bubble tea. His carbacide comment in return made Beth laugh. Vince was always super worried about his appearance. Beth can't say that she had ever met a guy who was more worried about his appearance than Vince. When they got to the stage, it was a lot easier than she thought it would have been. Maybe it was because Vince was a hell of a lot taller than her and he could see more than she could, who knew, but she just knew that they got to the stage and instantly greeted by the professor. When the professor went to go and introduce them, she looked to Vince, but his wink and smile made her smile in return. Sure, she was still nervous about this situation, but knowing that he was calm and there, it made her feel a little better. When the floor was hers, she spoke some of the first things that came to mind. When she was done talking though, she gave the floor to Vince and that was when she started her hunt for some people that she knew. She had almost instantly spotted Shawn and it got her really happy. She couldn't wait to be able to give him a hug. She missed him beyond reason!

She didn't know if he already knew about her coming to visit or not, but well... he knew now. She pulled her phone out of her pocket and quickly text him, she had a huge smile on her face. Out of no where another familiar face popped up. Seeing Patrick she couldn't help but to smile brightly at him. If there weren't so many people and a barrier between the two, she would have practically tackled him. Seeing as both were there, she kept her spot on the stage. She'd wait til the crowd died down a little to give hugs to her friends. His comment about her being five foot seven made her laugh. She stuck her tongue out at him "ha-ha real funny Patrick. I wish I was five seven ._." She said to him. When Vince was done and came back to where she was, his mumble about there being an hour she looked up at him and then back to Patrick and then back to Vince "come sit down with me and meet my friends then :3" She said to him and pat the stage next to her. All the people were still crowding around them, so hugging Patrick wasn't in the question yet "Vince, this is Patrick, Patrick, Vince" Sure, Patrick was Phin's younger brother, but honestly, Patrick had been a really good friend to her while her and Phin were dating so why not still keep him as a friend?

As the crowd started to disperse and people were going to form a line at the tent where they would be doing their signings, she hopped off the stage and climbed up on the barrier and practically jumped on Patrick. She hugged him tight and kissed his cheek. She missed all her friends from back home. Hopefully she'd have enough time and not much drama so that she'd be able to hang out with them while she was there. It seemed as though as soon as she had hugged Patrick, Shawn was there. Her heart started beating tremendously, not for a bad reason though. She practically jumped from where she was, over the barrier and onto Shawn. She hugged him as if she wasn't going to let go. She was beyond happy right now "I missed you like no other!" She said to him. Hearing that he missed her too, it made her feel all jittery and excited. Finally when she decided to let go, she sat on the barrier and then pointed to Vince "Shawn, I'd like for you to meet Vince." She looked back at Vince "Vince, this is Shawn, the one that I told you about :3" She hadn't exactly told Vince THAT much about Shawn, she just more so mentioned him quite often when they started being friends. When Shawn introduced him dorm mate, Beth poked her head around Shawn to see the new guy and she smiled at him "Hi Freddie, nice to meetcha" she said. With the time running thin (because it was clear that they didn't get the full hour) Beth got off the barrier and hugged Shawn and then hugged Patrick and hopped back over the barrier "Meet us at the tent after the signing, we can go get food or something" She said with a smile and then walked off with Vince.

User Image

With the game starting, Becca was ready to pop any target that popped up. She had a lot of practice with carnie games. Well, actually not really, but she had enough that she could more or less kick a** in them. She enjoyed it. As the targets popped up, she got them right where she needed. She was unaware of the fact that she had an audience, even if it was just a small one. When the time of the game came to an ending, she handed the gun back, but then Phin had come up to her and hugged her. She wrapped one of her arms around his waist and hugged him back. Being asked what she was going to take home, She shrugged "Don't know yet" She responded looking up at all the stuff that she could take. She could either take two of one thing or one of the big things. She looked it over and then she spotted a zebra with pink stripes instead of black ones. She picked that and when she had her Zebra she couldn't help but to smile. It was exciting. By now her audience had left, but she still was happy knowing that she HAD an audience and her boyfriend seemed to be surprised. Seeing as he responded the way that he did, she assumed that it was a good response as well.

When someone had come up and swiped Phin's drink, you could very easily say that Becca was confused. She had no clue who this kid was. He didn't even look old enough to be going to this school! Well then again, aside from the tattoos and piercings she probably looked like she wouldn't have been old enough to be there either. Now Becca knew that Phin had siblings, but she had never actually met any of them before, nor had she seen any of them. Hearing the kid call Phin 'bro' well it DID click for Becca that this may be her boyfriend's brother, but she didn't know how he was related necessarily for the fact that well, they looked really NOTHING alike, the only thing was that maybe the same hair color... but then again someone could get that out of a box. She looked from Phin to the kid, back to Phin, back to the kid. While the two conversed about.... well whatever... Becca started to think about what to name her new Zebra. She looked at it and then tried to think of something clever, but Becca being Becca, that wasn't too likely. She didn't know where to even start for a name 'Maybe Tristan will work... but it's pink... it's gotta be a girl name. That only makes sense... of course unless Tristan's gay... can Zebra's even be gay....?' She thought to herself and continue to stare at her Zebra 'Maybe Dana... or Opal.... Yeah.. I like Opal...' Yes, Becca just had a full blown conversation in her brain.

User Image

M I N D L E S S
                                                      wcarwcarThis mindless flesh that devours,
                                                      wcarit keeps me bound at the bottom.
                                                      wcarwcarwcarwcarwcarwcarAи∂ тσ ℓιve ιи тнιs ғℓesн,
                                                      wcarwcarwcarwill keep me bound by myself.

Getting back from a nation-wide tour, Ryland was tired and a bit homesick. Sure, not necessarily as homesick as he could be, but he was ready to come home with the boys. Not only was the band coming home, but also Beth was coming home. Yep, he knew Beth and Vince. Being a bigger name in the bands, you get to meet people. You may not reach the same kind of fame as actors and actresses, but in all honesty, that was perfectly fine for Ryland. He liked the fan base that he got to deal with already. They were fun and typically knew how to rock the ******** out of a concert. Ryland had actually been home for a few days now. He got in late the night before last, so this was his second day home. He had already talked to Phin about roadie-ing the last show of the tour and that he couldn't wait for. He hadn't gone to see Phin yet for the fact that he had been busy with the band stuff since he got back. Sure, it may have been a break for the band, but this was the last show... and until the last show was over and done with, he was pretty much just working. Not that it was a problem though. Tonight was the final show. Then the relaxation that him and the boys needed would be able to happen. What Ryland planned to do in his time off? Who knew. Maybe hang out with Beth and Vince, maybe hang out with Phin... maybe start on the new record? Ryland would decide later.

Knowing that Beth and Vince had gotten to the campus today, he had plans to go see them. He hadn't seen them since their show in Cali, which was a ways back. He knew that they would have fan confrontation and if things went like some of the tours that Ryland had been on, there would be signings. He didn't particularly know if it worked the same for actors/actresses. It was later in the afternoon and Ry had just gotten back from hanging out with the band and getting some s**t ready for tonight (i.e. water). Getting back to his apartment he grabbed up his phone and pulled open a new message. He was going to check with Vince before he had brought anything or showed up for that matter. With the new message opened, he slid out the qwerty board and started his message

Ay, what are you guys doing now?

Sending the message, Ryland put the water in the fridge so that the band would have some cold water when the show time came. Within almost no time, he had gotten the response he wanted. They were going to be doing a signing and Ryland knew just what they were going to need. Grabbing his car keys, he left the apartment and went to the nearest 7-11. Getting there, he bought two of the largest waters that they had. It was among the cheapest so it was all the better. He grabbed a mountain dew for himself and was out of there. Upon getting to the campus, he parked in the designated parking lot and when he spotted the carnival, he knew exactly where he was going. Grabbing the bag of water, he got out and locked his car and walked towards the campus. Sure, he got stopped a few times by fans, but then again, Ryland was in a fairly well known band, therefore he was more or less going to run into fans just about everywhere he went. Finally getting to the carnival scene, he asked around for where Beth and Vince were, but it didn't occur to him that it would be easier to call them by their stage names. When he finally got direction, Ryland cut the line and held up the bag of water "I come with the gift of sweet, sweet cold water! No need to thank me" He said walking behind the table that Vince and Beth were standing behind smiling at the two

User Image

xxxYou're constantly waiting for lifexxx
To start and fill up the surrounding
And if you o n l y looked right by your s i d e
You'll find that it n e v e r had l e f t you

Gavin didn't really sustain any major injuries that were beyond repair, which was a good thing. In fact, for the most part, everything was peach keen. Things weren't necessarily as easy as they were with two hands, but he did as much as he could without needing help. The doctors had gotten the bullet out of his shoulder, but because of what the bullet hit, Gavin was stuck wearing a shoulder brace and a sling. Luckily, the sling would be gone within a few days or whatever the doctor said, after he had his surgery to repair the damage. In the mean while, he was left with these devices that he hated. Why did he hate them? They made him feel handicapped and that he couldn't do much on his own. He knew that some people had it a lot worse than what he did, but he just wanted to be the normal person he was on a daily basis. He wanted to be able to dress himself without hurting himself, he wanted to be able to drive (he hated people driving him around), he wanted to be able to hug people with both arms.. he just wanted everything to go back to normal. Not to mention all the special treatment he was getting at school. People offering to hold his stuff and all that jazz. For the most part he could get everything done, just sometimes when he had to do things on his own, he strained himself and that made everything worse.

Waking up from the text that Felix had sent him, Gavin sat in his bed and threw his legs over the side. He had no clue what time it was nor did he really care. He just knew that his friend wanted him up and ready to go. They were going to meet Patrick up at the carnival that was taking place at the college. The starts from Of Masques and Martyrs were going to be there... and honestly, Dolores was a babe. He wasn't as obsessive about the chick like Felix was, but then again at the same time, Gavin had bigger problems on his hands. He quickly replied to the text message and tossed the phone onto the bed. He took a look at his arm and let out a sigh. Luckily, the bruising had gone away for the most part, but no one ever saw it except his parents. He put the sling on and put his arm in it and then got up and walked out of the room. He went to the hallway closet and grabbed a towel and then tossed it into the bathroom. He closed the door to the closet and then made his way into the bathroom. He closed that door and then he started up the shower. He took the shoulder brace off and then looked at the gauze and tape over the place where the bullet hit him. He suppressed a deep sigh and then went about stripping down for the shower.

He hopped in and then within fifteen minutes or so, he was out and drying off with the towel. He wrapped the towel around his waist and then went about getting the sling back on. He didn't bother with the brace because it was easier to get dressed without it. He went back to his room and then closed the door behind him. He put some underwear on and then went to his dresser and grabbed a pair of dark skinny jeans. He sat down on his bed and then went about getting the jeans on, but he had a slight feeling of pain as he was doing so, but he kept going until he got his pants on. He was glad that he wasn't gaining weight or anything, because if he had to use anymore strength than that, he wouldn't be a happy camper. He grabbed his shoulder brace and made his way downstairs to where his mom was in the kitchen. He had her help him put it on and when all that was over and done with, Gavin went about finishing up getting ready and sooner than he could have expected, Felix was at his house, honking the horn to get his attention. He looked out the window to see that he was right. He kissed his mom on the cheek and then quickly ran up stairs, grabbed his phone and put his shoes on then went out the door. He got in the car with his friend and on the way to the carnival thing, they had small talk.

Upon arriving to the carnival, Gavin wasn't expecting to run into anyone that he knew, aside from Patrick, and if he did, well he honestly wouldn't have been surprised. Walking around, he took in the scene that was displayed around him and thought well... this was kinda pointless. It wasn't as kiddie as the ones that came to the mall occasionally, but it wasn't much better. As they were walking and passed a huge line, Gavin couldn't help but to be curious about it. He noticed that at the end of the line was Dolores, Havarthr and.... Ryland? Gavin didn't know what the hell he was doing here. He didn't know Ryland Grier was the screamer for one of Gavin's favorite bands. The fact that he knew the other two famous people made Rylan confused and even more jealous. As the two kept walking, they came up to the stage. They had just seen Patrick leave the stage. Whether or not he got to talk to Beth was a different story. He had told the two of them that he knew Beth and that she dated his older brother, but Gavin didn't know if he believed it... in all honesty "Ay yo Patrick!" He yelled getting the other's attention. As they approached him he chuckled "Where's your woman?" He joked, asking while putting one arm out... seeing as the other arm was in a brace >.>

- - - - - - -

Felix was more than ready to head over to the carnival. Bethany Lynch was going to be there! Hell yes! why wouldn't he?! He was dragging his handicapped friend to this event. Psh. He may have been in a shoulder brace... but he could still walk. That shoulder had nothing to do with walking. He had spent a late night gaming, so he went to bed early in the morning. Waking up in the afternoon was one thing that Felix was used to. He did it on a normal occasion. When he woke up though, it was very late in the afternoon and he realized that he was already late for the carnival "damnit...." Was the first thing he said when he looked at the time. He instantly texted his handicapped friend and made sure his lazy self was up. When he got a response he told the other to get ready and that he'd be at his house in fifteen. With that done, Felix was quick about getting ready. He changed into an outfit that he normally wore. Felix could say that he was a classy one. He knew how to sweet talk a lady... even if she didn't buy into it. He was a smooth guy. Grabbing everything that he needed, he said bye to his mother before she left and she didn't say much of anything to him... so he left. He swore on his life that his parents hated him since birth. They may not have acted like it, but he was determined... Why else would they name him Fido Felix... Yeah. that was enough persuasion.

Getting to his handicapped friend's house, he honked the horn. He was ready to go and get this thing going. It took a couple of minutes, but sure enough, Gavin took his sweet time. When he got in the car the first thing that Felix said as they were pulling away was "Damn you take as long as a girl" Of course he knew the real reason that Gavin took so long, but still, it was fun to poke fun at your friends, right? Getting to the carnival, he parked in the visitor's parking lot and then the two were off on their way. As they were walking around they walked past the line and thats when he saw Bethany in person "Dude, look, there she is" He said with a chuckle and and then he debated on whether or not they should get in line. They were here to look for Patrick though. Should he have texted his friend? Maybe... but he had a feeling that if he REALLY knew Bethany that he should be around her, right? Not too far off from where they were though, there was their brunette friend. He wasn't going to yell to get the other's attention... that wasn't his style. Gavin seemed to have gotten it done though. Felix wasn't necessarily the yelling type. How he knew Gavin and Patrick if they went to different schools? They had gone to middle school together, but due to district lines and whatnot, Felix was off to another school.

Fanatical Phantom

16,325 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
  • Threadmaster 200
User Image

Freddie couldn’t believe this everything.. All around it was amazing unlike everything he ever expected. Oh how he was just.. Well sure it was college life and he’d already taken a few courses at another college he’d gone to with his friends in California but it was just a little different from here. One, in Cali he didn’t need to live in the dorms he was simply content with being alone in his apartment. Here? Well Shawn didn’t seem so sketch, hopefully he wasn’t. Because honestly Fredrick was possibly the one who didn’t fit here in this picture. He was a skinny, little, white boy with tattoos and piercings. Whose to say Shawn wasn’t going to go and request a roommate change. Because honestly it wouldn’t shock Freddie. Hell he was seeming quite queer for a straight guy and it didn’t help that his best friends back home were gay. Some boys, some girls.... Mostly guys. There everyone knew he was straight and didn’t question it but here? Well he hadn’t really seen any other guys there that looked like him. Some other Shawns and some buff guys sure he saw a few of those frat boys around but... Yes. Freddie was well aware of the fact he stuck out. Which part of it was his own fault and on purpose because he wanted those tattoos and piercings. However maybe without the guyliner? .. ‘But Vince does it!’ Was the only excuse his mind could think of at that moment as he looked around seeing if there was a theme to this event or no.

Shawn seemed to know what he was doing, after all he was fine that Freddie was going to tag along with him for now. He hadn’t out rightly stated ‘Stay Away’ or anything like that... Sure he assumed that was bound to come sooner or later but for now he was just going to wait around and be on the lookout for Beth. Now Freddie has some grand imagination of where he’d meet the actress who plays Dolores, and just so it’s out and stated. He was really liking the spot he decided to stay as he watched her on stage the way her lips moved as she spoke. She didn’t seem nearly as nervous as she probably was. Actually she seemed to be on a roll so to speak as she continued to talk it was just so, well beyond words was all he had to say. He somewhat paid attention to Vincent’s shpeel but he was more interested on the kid and who he was and why he was so close to Beth.. Was there a contest he didn’t know about? Fred had tried to sign up for every meet and greet contest known to man just so he could get that much closer to her but... Well what if it was only in this town it was held? Should he have tried that much sooner to catch a plane to get here so he could’ve signed up? ... It was really too late for that now but it still bothered him a bit that someone who looked younger was talking to Beth.. But maybe it wasn’t a big deal, maybe he was some unaccounted for younger brother of hers or a cousin or something.. No big deal, she wasn’t into younger guys... right?

After Vincent’s speech everyone started to head out to the signing booth and honestly Freddie was really thinking of running for the line but... Well Shawn was walking closer to Bethany? Should he have pieced together something when he saw his crush texting someone and Shawn receiving a text because he honestly hadn’t. Heck he wouldn’t think much of it because he tended to text his own friends a ton and they were on different timezones and all this random stuff. That makes it so that the text could’ve come from the girl in front of him hadn’t crossed his train of thought. Though as Shawn continued to inch his way closer Freddie followed. Hoping not to seem odd or anything or being told to leave if he should who knew what was going on. He did see the boy get a hug from Beth though was he jealous? Yes... a little. They seemed to be carrying on their own little conversation and sure the other was probably a few years younger than him but he couldn’t help but find himself being jealous of it.. Least he wasn’t as jealous or surprised as he was when she jumped on Shawn. “Missing”? “Like no other”? Was he missing something? Did the tabloid papers he worked for leave out this little relationship? He wanted to know... Now. It was bothering him on the inside. Even if the two looked so innocent together it didn’t matter he wanted to know if they dated before. Or at least, how this worked.

Then were the introductions. Something standard and expected but still a tad nerve wracking as he watched on. What so she had told Vincent a lot about Shawn... Well. Now he really wanted to know what went down and that he overlooked when he did his little studying.. Vince well earlier he had mentioned something about the signing yet he also said his hellos to them. The unknown boy was still there. Freddie was going to cling to the idea he was a younger sibling... It seemed to make sense to him. To many being in the presence of celebritiesthey get tongue tied and can’t talk. Freddie well he was sort of just trying to stop himself from staring counting every few seconds to blink. He hoped he didn’t seem like a dummy. He tried to take in the faces of everyone there it was just so... Wow. It was all he really had to say. Least till Shawn introduced him, in a way he assumed that Shawn was going to say Fred or Fredrick to sort of be formal.. He didn’t think that the other male was going to add in the ‘ie’ to his name, but it was okay.. ‘Not like I’ve made a fool of myself or anything.’ He was kind of priding himself on that fact as of this moment.

“Oh, uh.. Hi. Nice to meet.. you too.” Really? Really now was that the best he had?! Oh he was kicking himself right now how was he supposed to impress Dolores when he fumbled over a simple introduction as that. It was just so embarassing for words. He wished he could pause time, think of something better, rewind, erase, and start over. It would just do him soooo much good. It really would. Plus what if he wasn’t her type? What if she didn’t like the guys with tattoos and piercings? Sure she had some. But Still! Whose to say that Shawn wasn’t more Beth’s type? It was really something to think about and try to comprehend. ‘Does she like nerdy guys...?’ Sure Freddie was a little nerdy but he didn’t really look the part. He was a journalist and English Comp nerd. Not a Math nerd. Then there it was.. Beth invited them to see her after the signing. Sure Fred realesed it was probably more so directed towards Shawn but he was sure that he was included in the ‘we’ unless she was still talking to the little kid.. Freddie waved bye as Dolores and Havarthr walked out of view.. It was then he turned his attention back to Shawn... Because that line was looking l-o-n-g so they were going to need to waste sometime... Maybe, or maybe not. Depended.. “So aren’t going to leave directly after the guest speaker anymore right?” Hypothetical question, “Do you have anyone to meet or something, because I was just going to get some cotton candy maybe.. Oh you have my phone..” Yeah, Freddie wanted to know when his brain was going to return to his head now... That’d be nice.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff