Welcome to Gaia! ::

Damien shrugged, "No one has any idea if we have to do anything or if Darian has to do anything. It's crazy and we aren't sure about anything. This is a new thing we haven't dealt a lot with." He ran his hands through his hair, "The Seer seems to think it's something to do with you though, because Darian is following you."
"Seer, who is this seer?" Ashton muttered, shaking his head a little bit at Damien. He hadn't been around any seers and he certainly hadn't let anyone in his home. But of course it had something to do with him. Darian was his lover! Who else would he haunt, his parents?
"You don't need to know names, Ashton. Just know that darian is following you and we need to figure out why he didn't move on, that is the reason me and kiyo never felt him die, because he is still here," Damien said, sitting down on the mans couch with a sigh. "Once his soul leaves this plane we will know."
Ashton sighed as he watched Damien sat down on the couch. He crossed his arms over his head. "There is nothing we can do if no one can see or hear him. I have no idea why he wouldn't move on." Other than the fact that Darian hadn't want to leave him...but that sounded cheesy...though Ashton wouldn't doubt it for a second that's what Darian had done.
"You knew him best, Ashton. Though it pains me to admit such a thing. You have to figure out what Darian would want to see before moving on," Damien looked up at his second in command, "I need you to think like Darian and figure it out. Soon. Then we can work on getting what he needs."
Unable to help it, Ashton looked away as soon as their eyes meant. He let out a small breath and nodded his head at the man. He really didn't know what would make Darian honestly stay. "Maybe he doesn't want to leave me..."
"I don't know. He is fighting hard to stay here though, Ashton. Each hour is beyond painful," Damien let out a low breath, "I know it is hard for you to eve think about this, but you have to try." Damien shook his head against, unable to think of anything. "Wait," He said, blinking, "Maybe he just wants you to be happy? That's something Darian would do."
"Yeah, but what am I supposed to go? Go out and find anything boyfriend?" Ashton scoffed and shook his head. He did not want to think about Darian being in pain just to stay here. "Or even worse, go out and try to find my mate?" He shuddered.
"No, I'm sure that's not it. Darian wouldn't want you to find someone you don't even want. Maybe just try to be happy. Go back to work, get back in to your life and try to return to normal," Damien licked his lips, "I'm not completely sure. Maybe go on vacation again."
Ashton sighed and shook his head a little bit. "Fine, fine. I'll try, okay? You hear me Darian? I'll try toget back to normal..." he muttered, reaching up to run his fingers through his hair slowly. "Just...stop being in pain just for my sake..."
"Ashton, you have a visitor," Leah said over the intercom in the man's office. Two weeks had passed since he had returned from vacation. "Which is surprising, boss, since it's a woman. She says that she has something for you, or of yours. Or something like that. I wasn't really listening. She's waiting in the dining center on the third floor."
It was nice to be gone for two weeks, doing random things that he knew Darian would have liked to do with him or wanted to do with him. When he returned to work, he actually had showered, shaved, and put on one of his nice suits that Darian really liked. He frowned at the intercom and shook his head. Really, that woman was useless. She did her job though, when she needed. Getting up from his desk, he walked to the third floor.

((my fingers and brain are not communicating nicely today lol))
Callie jumped up when Ashton came in to the dining area she was in. It was basically empty of people here, only one couple sitting in the corner. "Ashton," she waved at him, smiling faintly. Once more in jeans and the t-shirt, she walked over to him with a plastic bag in her hand. "I brought you a gift," she said, handing over the bag. Inside was a thank you card and a small stuffed animal that said 'Thank You' on the belly, "For taking me along."
"Oh," Ashton muttered when he spotted Callie. Honestly, he didn't expect to ever seen her again. He took the bag from her and looked inside at the bear. "Your welcome and thank you..." he said, glancing up at her for a moment. "You really didn't have to though, but uhm...how have you been?" hea sked curiously.
"I've been good. Working," Callie told him with a smile, "Doing what I always do. I had to save up for that before I could bring it to you. Money is kind of hard to come by." She shrugged one slim shoulder, her hair falling from her shoulder, "I hope you like your bear. Cheap as it is."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff