Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Alex Hale Williams

"I look alive, I'm dead inside.
My heart has holes and
black blood flows.

█▌

Alex watched her as she enbraced him, to tell you the truth he was a bit surprised for a moment he was afraid that she might cry. He felt as though he should put his arounds around her as well, but then she pulled away so he left his hands right on each side on him. Then someone shouted at her stating that they were going to the hotel. Maybe that was one of the band members. Alex looked at Haley when she spoke. He could hear that smile in her voice.

He thought for a minute about her offer. Even though he would accept just like that he was afraid he had something to do like a job. Alex took out his phone and looked at the clock. He still had lots of time on his hands. Alex then closed the phone with his index finger with his thumb tucked under the top part of the cell then put it back in his jean pocket. Alex looked at her a nodded. "Sure." he said quietly but loud enough so she could hear.

█▌

"This love , This Hate
Is burning me away
It's hard to face that we're all the same"

OOC ::: XD
┣▇▇▇═─ ╭♥
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
User Image

xxxxxHaley Michelle Harrisxxxxx
╔════════════════════════════╗
Would someone care to classify of broken hearts
and twisted minds so I can find someone to
rely on.. and run to them, to them, full speed ahead.
Oh you are not useless. We are just Misguided Ghosts.

╚════════════════════════════╝

Haley was so excited that Alex had agreed to go with her. He seemed so.. distant though. Haley had been quiet too, but she'd definitely broken out of her shell. Maybe he was just shy? When he pulled out his phone for time, Haley laughed and said teasingly, "Got a hot date later?" A grin still on her face, the redhead took Alex's hand again and took off across the street toward her band mates. When they'd finally caught up, Haley let go again. "I would introduce everyone, but you can't see anything. Sooooo I'll save that for later," she giggled. They were almost to the hotel now. Justin held the door open for everybody and, as she passed, Haley gave a playful wink his way. This was how she was now. She wondered if Alex was just shy knowing others were around or taken aback seeing her again. When she got inside at first, Haley squinted. It was super bright in here. She made her way to the sitting area and sat on the arm of one of the couches, letting the band check in and waiting for Alex.

▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

[[OutOfCookies: (:]]

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇

נυѕт α ℓιттℓє ѕιиgєя !xxxxx
[Outfit]

User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
»-(¯`v´¯)-»
User Image

Alex Hale Williams

My heart has holes and
black blood flows.

█▌

Alex felt a small grin come across his face when she teased him about having a hot date later on. Then watched as she grabbed his hand again and took off across the street to the other people she was traveling with. He looked down at her, if he thought about it there was a really big height difference, it was life she never grew. Alex looked down at Haley's hand when she let go. He raised an eyebrow when she was saying that she would introduce him to everyone but they couldn't really see anything. Fine by him. Alex wasn't a biggy with meeting new people.

Soon they were in the hotel. He watched as Haley gave a wink to the dude that held the door open for them. Alex glanced at the dude. He watched as she got inside first. He walked in casually behind her, but just like her he had to squint his eyes. It was a little bit too bright. Alex looked where she was going so he walked to the sitting place. Then sat down on the couch beside then one she was on. He sighed then looked at her. She was beautiful especially up close. Did she always look like this? He proped an arm on the arm of the couch and rested his face in his palm. Alex slouched in his chair.

█▌

"This love , This Hate
Is burning me away

┣▇▇▇═─ ╭♥
User Image

Haley watched as Alex walked over and sat down. Whoah. He'd gotten really cute since she'd last seen him. Not that he was ever ugly, but.. wow. She looked back at him, her dark eyes studying him. A look of concern washed over her features. "You okay?" she asked. He looked kind of.. depressed. She hoped he wasn't. She put a small smile on her face. "You are coming tonight, right?" she asked, desperately hoping he would be. If anyone, Alex would be the one to critique the band honestly. Or maybe he wouldn't in order not to hurt her feelings. She wasn't sure how he acted anymore. Out of the corner of her eye, Haley noticed the band heading up the stairs. She figured she'd catch up with them later. She definitely wanted to spend some time with Alex while she was here. She knew that when it was time for her to go, she wouldn't want to leave. It would seem like they hadn't talked at all. She didn't want to leave for 10 more years.

▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇

[Outfit]

User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
»-(¯`v´¯)-»
User Image

Alex Hale Williams

My heart has holes and
black blood flows.

█▌

Alex looked at her when she asked if he was okay. Did he not look okay? He felt fine, well, a little excited about her being here. Or try really excited. But he hasn't really showed any emotion for a long time and it's a little hard to do so now. So he had a poker face on. "Yeah, I'm going." he said plainly. Of course he's going. He wanted to spend every moment with her. But now since she's famous it's hard to get her alone. Alex was still looking at Haley and noticed her band members were going up stairs. "Aren't you going to follow them?" he said and pointed a finger at them. Showing who he was talking about. As much as he wanted to be with her forever she still had a life that's better then being with him all the time.

█▌

"This love , This Hate
Is burning me away

┣▇▇▇═─ ╭♥
User Image

Haley smiled. "Awesome! 'Cuz I saved front row for you," she said, pulling a ticket out of her pocket and handing it to him. He didn't look all that excited to go. She hoped he was. Some of the songs she'd picked out just for him. She had a feeling he'd like them. Haley glanced over at the band again. She watched as they disappeared up the stairs and around the corner. She looked back at Alex and gave him a grin. "I spend every day with them. This is the first time I've seen you in ten years. You're my best friend and I love you to death. I'm gonna stick with you," she said while looking into his eyes. She meant every word she had said with all of her heart. She desperately hoped he knew that. Alex was the only real reason she had begged for the band to make a stop in New York.

▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

[[OutOfCookies: So I don't really know how to get them outta the hotel, can you help? XD Just so we're not in one place for too long.]]

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇

[Outfit]

»-(¯`v´¯)-»
User Image

Alex Hale Williams

My heart has holes and
black blood flows.

█▌

Alex watched as she pulled something out of her pocket then he slowly took it but making it so he had touched her skin. He stared down at the ticket. He's never been to a concert before. Then looked back at her. She's really cute when she smiles. Then she said that she loved him to death. He smirked. "You love me to death, huh?" he said about to make a joke about it, but he knew that she did. Most likely in a friend way. Making eye contact with her. Her eyes were nice. But he decided like the perv he was to look down at something more intresting. Tilted his head so he could get a better veiw of it. "So you finally have some." he said under his breath. Never letting his smirk fade.

He was always like this. A perv that is every since they were a kid. He always teased her about the most weirdest things ever as well. Then he looked up at her face and smiled. Smiles were hard to come by with him now. Ever since she moved they just seemed like not the type of thing he would do. He had no one really to talk to so why bother smile at people?

T i m e S k i p

Soon it was the morning and he had left the hotel yesterday night. It was really late when he came home though. Good thing he lives alone. But it was somewhat hard to find his house last night. Now Alex was walking to a small cafe. It would be a few more hours till he meets up with Haley again. Thinking about her wanted him to smile but he couldn't do it in front of public. They'll think he's crazy..

He walked into the cafe, he ususally went here when he didn't feel like cooking. Alex knew most of the people here cause there was a lot of people in his grade that would come here. He took a seat that was the farthest away from everyone and had a window near it. He actually liked it here. A waitress came to his table. "The usual?" she asked, and Alex nodded as she left to go get it.

█▌

"This love , This Hate
Is burning me away

OOC ::: E d i t
┣▇▇▇═─ ╭♥
User Image

The place where Alex's hand touched her seemed to tingle. She didn't know why, but it felt good. The smile was still plastered on her face. "Of course I love you to death!" she said, leaning over and giving him a quick hug. She released him and watched his face. They made eye contact for a minute before she watched his eyes slide down her body. She playfully rolled her eyes and blew a stray strand of red hair from her face. "Finally? Seven-year-olds aren't supposed to have any!" she said, laughing. She lightly flicked his forehead. "I missed you, dork," she said sincerely.

- - - - - - - - - - T i m e S k i p - - - - - - - - - -

Haley slept soundly. That is, until the phone rang. She mumbled for one of the band members to get it. Yeah, they shared a room. As it continued to ring, she rolled her eyes and got up. The big T-shirt she wore to sleep fell to cover half of her thighs as she got up and made her way to the desk. She picked up the phone, fumbling with it to get it to her ear. "Hello?" she answered groggily. It was the wake up call they had ordered. She said her thanks and hung up, then woke everyone up. It took forever for everyone to take a shower and get ready, but they finally did. Haley led the way downstairs to the breakfast. It was a free buffet, and the girl could pack down some food. She was starving from last night. The concert hadn't lasted long enough. It was so much fun. She hadn't been able to catch Alex afterward, but it was okay. She had been totally beat. Haley filled her plate, inhaled the food, and repeated. The guys didn't even eat as much as she did. She laughed at it, but they weren't so amused. When everyone was finished, she begged them all to go to the park across the street. They got there pretty fast and the band acted like little kids again. Little kids. Alex. She was going to meet up with him again today. She pulled out her phone and text the number she'd memorized from the e-mails.

To: Alex
Good morning, sunshine! ;D <3

She hit send and watched as the message sent. The redhead sat on a swing and put the phone on her lap, hoping for a text back.

▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇

[Outfit]

»-(¯`v´¯)-»
( O O C ::: Oh okay, I did :3 )
[[HI! So sorry it's been so long. I edited an OOC post above and replied. I was in driver's ed, then grounded D:]]
User Image

Alex Hale Williams

My heart has holes and
black blood flows.

█▌

Alex was finished with his meal. Just sitting around then his phone vibrated on the table. He looked at it then took a sip out of his coffee. He wasn't into coffee much but it made him feel alive. Alex set the mug down and picked up his phone and looked at the text. It was from Haley. He read it. Then began to text her back.

To ::: Hales
Message ::: Hey, good moring. I'm surprise your up. Isn't this a little early for you?

He watched it send. When they were kids she was always a not-so-early kiddy. It was sometimes creepy but that was her. Then looked out the window. Then at his watch.

█▌

"This love , This Hate
Is burning me away

OOC ::: :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items