Welcome to Gaia! ::

┣▇▇▇═─ ╭♥
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
User Image

xxxxxHaley Michelle Harrisxxxxx
╔════════════════════════════╗
Would someone care to classify of broken hearts
and twisted minds so I can find someone to
rely on.. and run to them, to them, full speed ahead.
Oh you are not useless. We are just Misguided Ghosts.

╚════════════════════════════╝

The music started and instantly flooded through Haley. She nodded her head to the beat and waited until her cue.

"Down to you
You're pushing and pulling me down
To you
But I don't know what I.."

She began, tapping her foot with the beat. The poor drummer could only beat on the practice pads in the bus. It didn't affect Haley. The music was loud in her ears and she imagined how it would be that night when they finally got to New York. A smile seemed forever stuck on the girl's lips as she finished the song.

"Now I know what I want
I want, I want
Oh, no, I should have never thought.."

She finished as the rest of the band did. Their little practice session was over for now. Only a few more hours until they reached New York. The girl sat back on the lone couch she hogged by the window and allowed her dark eyes to stare out at the colored blur. Soon she'd be able to see him for the first time in 10 years. Her best friend. They'd only e-mailed back and forth - phone calls were too expensive and Haley was pretty busy anyway. Of course, she'd free herself to talk to him. She was so excited. She'd told him she was coming, but she had no idea whether he'd gotten the e-mail or not. Hopefully he'd be there to meet her when the bus pulled up.

▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

[[OutOfCookies: Omg look it's 7-year-old Haley =O]]

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇

נυѕт α ℓιттℓє ѕιиgєя !xxxxx
[Outfit]

User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
»-(¯`v´¯)-»
User Image

Alex Hale Williams

"I look alive, I'm dead inside.
My heart has holes and
black blood flows.

█▌

Alex was roaming around the park. He did that when he was bored and had extra time on his hands. He smiled, thinking about Haley. It's been a long time since he's seen her. Alex never really paid attention to the tv. He didn't want to see her till the day when she said she was coming back. Whenever he did she on magazines or borders Alex would always quickly look away. Maybe she would actually have something to look at besides her face. He laughed softly at the thought. He wondered what she looks like now. What her voice sounds like. After he had recived the email that she sent him he felt like the light was showning apon him again. She was the light that covered the darkness in his life. But after when she had moved and went as a singer the darkness took him whole again.

His been in the park for a while now. Simply because the bus that Haley told him which one she's going to be in stops here. Alex kicked around a rock and sighed. He wondered when it was coming though, she did say it was at night, it was still noon. He sighed. "Maybe I'm taking this too serious." he mumbled under his breath. He did once had a thing for her, but that slowly went away when she moved. He gave her all the hints that he liked her but she was a little dense to figure it out. Alex soon sat down on a bench where the bus stop was at.

█▌

"This love , This Hate
Is burning me away
It's hard to face that we're all the same"

OOC ::: It's too cute!!!! >w<
Ugh, finally done XD
┣▇▇▇═─ ╭♥
User Image

Haley was still staring out the window, remembering the good times with Alex. She'd been so goofy. Young, fun, and free. She couldn't wait to see him. Only a few hours..

----------Time Skip----------

Haley's dark eyes opened. The bus lights were now on and the only thing on the outside of the window was black. She looked around quickly. The band was loading up now. Justin, the lead guitarist, turned to her. "Morning, Hales. We're here." Nodding, Haley got up and stretching. Her arms went high above her as she stretched and made odd noises. They always made the guys laugh. She dropped her arms to the side and the bus stopped. There was a park across the street and a bar on the same side of the street. The hotel was supposed to be a minute's walk from where they were getting dropped off. Haley walked off the bus and it pulled away to go set up their equipment for the concert soon. She was so excited and, honestly, had forgotten Alex for the time being.

▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

[[OutOfCookies: Awww ♥]]

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇

[Outfit]

User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
»-(¯`v´¯)-»
User Image

Alex Hale Williams

My heart has holes and
black blood flows.

█▌

Alex walked out of the bar that was near the park. He looked around, the bus was there. But a lot of peole were getting out. He walked a little closer to the crowd. Just look for someone who looks like they belong in a band. So far he hasn't seen anyone like that. Maybe he already missed her bus. Then he saw people with band equipment, Alex walked a little closer to them. He saw a girl, but it was a little hard to see them since it was dark. "Haley..?" he asked staring at the girl. His voice was deep and soft. Maybe she didn't hear him.

█▌

"This love , This Hate
Is burning me away

OOC ::: Aw what? OwO
┣▇▇▇═─ ╭♥
User Image

Haley had been laughing and talking with her band mates when she heard a soft noise. It was deep and barely audible, but she knew she had heard it. Her name. But who could possibly know her name that knew she was here.. ? They had come in at night so none of the fans would know.. Oh god. Could it be.. "Alex..?" she asked, her heart beginning to pump harder. She squinted into the dark, but she couldn't see him. Across the street, by the park, was a street lamp. Still unsure of whether the voice was Alex or not, Haley grabbed his hand and ran to the street lamp. She let go and turned to face him.

▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

[[OutOfCookies: I had to leave the redemption moment for you, sorry it's a bit short xP]]

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇

[Outfit]

»-(¯`v´¯)-»
User Image

Alex Hale Williams

My heart has holes and
black blood flows.

█▌

Alex watched her everymove. Trying to think if it is her, then all of a sudden he was pulled by Haley and she ran to the street lamp. He let her pull him. It was always like this even when they were small. He was always pulled from Haley. Even if he didn't want to be with her at the moment she was always stubborn and took him where ever she wanted to go. She led and he followed that easy. Soon they were under the lamp and Haley let go of his hand. Alex quickly took back his hand and set it in his pocket. He took in a sharp deep breath then faced her till they were making eye contact. He couldn't really tell if it was her. It was still dark. Damn it. "You are Haley, right?" he asked, but he already knew the answer and it was yes. Who else would it be to call his name few minutes ago?

He gave her a small smile. "Welcome back" he said plainly. He didn't really know how to show his emotions so he acts like it's nothing. Alex does that a lot. Or most of the time. He wondered what she was going to do next, maybe a hug? Most girls try to hug him but he usually pushed them away. He hasn't had a hug in a long time, especially one from Haley. He's not really in the hugging mood but if it's with her then what the hell. Alex was up for it. A kiss? He could laugh out loud if she ever did that. Long time ago he use to try and kiss her check and she never did let him. So she would most likely not give him a kiss. It would be nice as well.

█▌

"This love , This Hate
Is burning me away

OOC ::: oh okay.
Oh, no don't worry it's fine :3
I think most of my posts are going to be short like that so don't worry.
┣▇▇▇═─ ╭♥
User Image

It was still dark, but Haley could see the resemblance of the young Alex in this teenager's face. "Oh my God.." was all she could utter. She stepped forward and wrapped her arms around him, breathing in. "I missed you," she said. Well, obviously. She was just at a loss for words right now. After a while she released him and stepped back again. "Hales! We're heading to the hotel, kay?" called one of the band members, she couldn't quite tell who. The redhead looked back up at Alex. "Wanna come with? We can hang out after that 'till the show," she said, a hopeful smile on her face. She knew that inside they'd be able to see each other a lot better and be like they used to be.

▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

[[OutOfCookies: (:]]

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇

[Outfit]

»-(¯`v´¯)-»

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas