Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Myrielle
Sagebomb
Just did wave mode, yay for script.

Though being told forward and conquer Zerakyl....when there are none of her in the game now...XD
Have you checked under the bed? Maybe, the closet?

You think shes in the closet?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I doubt it.

But possibly under the bed still ^_^

Familiar Lunatic

"shadow matches" where you get matched with someone but they don't or alternatively they end up with a different GID than yours, or something, should be listed on that major bug list xP

Anyway, I expect my forfeits will jump way down :U

Familiar Lunatic

Just noticed the roadmap. Seems marketplace got pushed back a bit o3o

Moonlight Bunny

22,725 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
Notice the complete absence of any new cards on the roadmap.

So no expansion packs for the foreseeable future then.

EDIT I'm wrong, it says 'some additional units', yay.

Shapeshifter

gataka
"shadow matches" where you get matched with someone but they don't or alternatively they end up with a different GID than yours, or something, should be listed on that major bug list xP

Yeah I agree with this.
Is it just me, or has it been happening a lot more recently? I haven't even been in queue and people keep telling me that they get matched with me and I'm not moving. @_@

Also I'm happy they fixed(?) the red dots glitch.

Questionable Hero

24,325 Points
  • Healer 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • Hunter 50
The guesstimate for new cards is two months from now... man. That is so long.

Familiar Lunatic

"- some form of reward for sustained play "

Would that be this:

"To fix this, we'll remove the progressive booster pack system and make the same 3 essence packs available to all, regardless of level. To reward progress, we're thinking of putting in distinct level-based rewards instead (e.g., get a rare card when you hit level X, get a booster pack when you hit level Y, etc.). These rewards won't be in by Monday, though."

Or something else altogether?

Shintouyu
The balance changes will keep things... fresh, in the mean time xD

Star Pirate

gataka

*sigh* A long time. Kind of strange considering the back-end is supposedly working. Maybe not so much as they thought.

Revered Inquisitor

Just throwing a note out there on Corwin...

A few games ago, in a non-focused battle, Corwin at full health took on a Heavy Infantry, 1 on 1.

Corwin won, but with 14HP remaining... that says a lot, to me, that the changes have overall hurt him.

That said, I do like how his special changed/was fixed, in addition to his speed (which really allow his special to work properly)... But his veteran/lowered HP and damage... just aren't cutting it.

Guys, seriously... if there is a thread or a post around here that you don't like... leave it be. Spreading hate and trolling people has no place in this community. Certain people may have been in the wrong, but when you troll or hate on them you get in the wrong too. Don't prolong it or add to it; let it go. If it is blatant trolling, a misplaced thread or anything that violates the ToS, report it and move along. Don't feed the trolls and don't add to the hatred. This is a nice, clean and happy community. Please, don't dirty it.

I am Gavyn the Mighty and I approve of this message.

Unique Hacker

9,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
Could include level-based rewards but would also include rewards for coming back on consecutive days.

gataka
    "- some form of reward for sustained play "

Would that be this:

"To fix this, we'll remove the progressive booster pack system and make the same 3 essence packs available to all, regardless of level. To reward progress, we're thinking of putting in distinct level-based rewards instead (e.g., get a rare card when you hit level X, get a booster pack when you hit level Y, etc.). These rewards won't be in by Monday, though."

Or something else altogether?

Shintouyu
The balance changes will keep things... fresh, in the mean time xD

Unique Hacker

9,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
Nah, backend is solid, it's just that a UI that covers everything that people will decide they want to do in a marketplace, a la:

- list multiple items
- different listing types (i.e., bid vs. fixed price)
- cancel listings
- bid
- buy immediately
- search listings

... ah, that's a lot of UI. Marketplace for Gaia is pretty substantial, as well.

xBillehx
gataka

*sigh* A long time. Kind of strange considering the back-end is supposedly working. Maybe not so much as they thought.

clarion's King

Royal Rare

Will there ever be an open lobby where we can choose who to play against?

Now that forfeit penalties have been put into place, it's hard to avoid certain players you just don't want to deal with.

Familiar Phantom

Aw, sad to see the marketplace is so far off

Familiar Lunatic

Hmm. It's Friday already.

Benevolent Codger

gataka
Hmm. It's Friday already.

Snuck up on me, too. Gatecrash Prerelease at midnight. emotion_dowant

Any thoughts on what today's 'client updates' are supposed to be? Just glitch fixes, or so?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff