Welcome to Gaia! ::

Familiar Lunatic

Make sure to subscribe to the official update thread.

~~~
Quote:
Updated @ 11:45am:

Hey, last week we added back in the game creation (so you could play someone without having to be friends, making it easier to hold tournaments) back into the Play menu -- can you guys please try it and let us know if there are any problems? Thanks.

April 22 Comments start on page 70
April 16 Comments start on page 69
April 10 Comments start on page 67
April 09 Comments start on page 66
April 05 Comments start on page 66
April 02 Comments start on page 65
April 01 Comments start on page 65

~~~
Archive:

Mar:
Mar 25 Comments start on page 64
Mar 22 Comments start on page 64
Mar 21 Comments start on page 62
Mar 19 Comments start on page 61
Mar 18 Comments start on page 60
Mar 15 Comments start on page 58
Mar 13 Comments start on page 57
Mar 10 Comments start on page 57
Mar 08 Comments start on page 54

Feb:
Feb 28 Comments start on page 54
Feb 25 Comments start on page 53
Feb 22 Comments start on page 52
Feb 20 Comments start on page 51
Feb 15 Comments start on page 48
Feb 11 Comments start on page 48
Feb 07 Comments start on page 47
Feb 06 Comments start on page 46
Feb 05 Comments start on page 44

Jan:
Jan 31 Comments start on page 44
Jan 30 Comments start on page 44
Jan 29 Comments start on page 44
Jan 28 Comments start on page 44
Jan 25 Comments start on page 42
Jan 24 Comments start on page 42
Jan 23 Comments start on page 40
Jan 22 Comments start on page 33
Jan 21 Comments start on page 30
Jan 18 Comments start on page 17
Jan 17 Comments start on page 16
Jan 15 Comments start on page 15
Jan 14 Comments start on page 14
Jan 11 Comments start on page 11
Jan 10 Comments start on page 10
Jan 08 comments start on page 9
Jan 04 comments start on page 7
Jan 02 comments start on page 4

Witty Gaian

11,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tipsy 100
I just played the survivor mode game. I nearly beat it, but my krylyr got pinned when I was too stupid to realize it could happen.....and then all of the sudden they found three portals. Noted for next time though. I enjoyed it, despite the low essence grant, but that low essence grant is definitely a let down. :/

I'd check out the tutorial too, but I have a party to go to, so maybe when I get home.

Revered Inquisitor

Card Statistics and Details - Compiled
Card Averages: Faction, Mana Cost and Type. & Fun Facts
HoC Forfeit System Revision Proposal

Ermagerd! Urpderte!

Guys, seriously... if there is a thread or a post around here that you don't like... leave it be. Spreading hate and trolling people has no place in this community. Certain people may have been in the wrong, but when you troll or hate on them you get in the wrong too. Don't prolong it or add to it; let it go. If it is blatant trolling, a misplaced thread or anything that violates the ToS, report it and move along. Don't feed the trolls and don't add to the hatred. This is a nice, clean and happy community. Please, don't dirty it.

I am Gavyn the Mighty and I approve of this message.

Destructive Bunny

I'm on the road but I'll be sure to play the campaigns once I get home. They sound fun!

Intellectual Sage

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Rogue Phoenix Fire
I just played the survivor mode game. I nearly beat it, but my krylyr got pinned when I was too stupid to realize it could happen.....and then all of the sudden they found three portals. Noted for next time though. I enjoyed it, despite the low essence grant, but that low essence grant is definitely a let down. :/

I'd check out the tutorial too, but I have a party to go to, so maybe when I get home.
Got lucky with a crit and managed to beat it. Reward is simply Intro's reward. Tutorial is kinda neat too, Corwin crits like a beast in it, haha.

Shameless Gawker

10,650 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Survivor was really easy.
The cards given are super strong.
The computer was using weak cards.

Star Pirate

The Survivor thing is kind of cool, though way too easy if you play super aggressive. Having 3 units with Flight makes it easy to hop right over to the other base (or portals) to win. Great start though! I like the idea of certain scenarios set up for you to complete. It mixes up the gameplay to something different than normal games.

I also still can't figure out where the ghost sound is coming from during my games. I'm wondering if maybe it's a different sound for each faction, but it's weird. Happens every 10 seconds or so, sounds like it might be a Blood Acolyte or something.

P.S. Blahblah my obligatory marketplace whine until it gets put in.

Perfect Saint

I hope they make an Alamo or Custer's Last Stand version. I prefer the enemies come to me than me going to them. It won't be so different from the style of play we find in zOMG with General Mayhem, the OMGWTF and (shudder), the Hive. I prefer the waves to be finite though.

clarion's King

Super Model

Myrielle
I hope they make an Alamo or Custer's Last Stand version. I prefer the enemies come to me than me going to them.

You're just like me... a lazy bum lol

Questionable Hero

24,325 Points
  • Healer 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • Hunter 50
I am intrigued that there's a Mana Sense card.

Revered Inquisitor

Just tried a Campaign. It was interesting; fun and relatively easy if you know what you are doing.. especially with that much flight. Definitely can't wait to see it expanded to other factions and different campaigns.

Guys, seriously... if there is a thread or a post around here that you don't like... leave it be. Spreading hate and trolling people has no place in this community. Certain people may have been in the wrong, but when you troll or hate on them you get in the wrong too. Don't prolong it or add to it; let it go. If it is blatant trolling, a misplaced thread or anything that violates the ToS, report it and move along. Don't feed the trolls and don't add to the hatred. This is a nice, clean and happy community. Please, don't dirty it.

Questionable Hero

24,325 Points
  • Healer 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • Hunter 50
Hey guys, I've discovered new icons! Be right back, adding them.

Destructive Bunny

Shintouyu
Hey guys, I've discovered new icons! Be right back, adding them.

Maybe we are getting new cards soon? eek

Revered Inquisitor

New icons, hmm?

Perfect Saint

Magus
Myrielle
I hope they make an Alamo or Custer's Last Stand version. I prefer the enemies come to me than me going to them.

You're just like me... a lazy bum lol
I'm probably lazier. emotion_brofist

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas