Welcome to Gaia! ::

Am new to game, and got question for forum:

Anyone here know what is in each deck new player gets when first start playing? Not interested in which faction everyone think is better or general info like tactics; is far more interested in specific Starter Deck spoilers.

Malevolent Phantom

Well there are 3 different starter Heralds (leaders of each army) that you'll receive depending on which faction you choose. Demons receive Death Dealer, Dragons get Rakyl the Claw, and Avalon gets Sir Corwin.

As far as a complete list of cards received from picking a specific faction, I can't remember back that far, sorry.

Unholy Abomination

current starter decks:
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Destructive Bunny

Chose either demons, cloud of curses is a rare spell, or kingdom, song of silver is rare as well. All other cards are easily obtainable and heralds you can just buy.

Perfect Saint

dV_Vb
current starter decks:
I bungled in the game and didn't take not of the sets. They are reasonably formidable.

Unholy Abomination

Myrielle
dV_Vb
current starter decks:
I bungled in the game and didn't take not of the sets. They are reasonably formidable.
way back when, the kingdom starter had 2 godslayers instead of blades, If I am not mistaken the dragon decks lacked thunder lizards, but they aren't that good cards now.

Unbeatable Knight

I definitely picked the wrong starter deck. Avalon has one rare, demons have two, and the dragons I picked have 0...

dV_Vb
current starter decks:
Holeypaladin
I definitely picked the wrong starter deck. Avalon has one rare, demons have two, and the dragons I picked have 0...

dV_Vb
current starter decks:

I know that feeling =[ seeing as dragons were my first faction too.

Destructive Bunny

PreachInsanity

*raises hand*
Same here xd I struggled a lot getting units out from my starter deck too.

I've still yet to find a single cloud of curses rofl even though I have all other spells.
Starshine
PreachInsanity

*raises hand*

I've still yet to find a single cloud of curses rofl even though I have all other spells.

lol glad to know others share my pain.

Unholy Abomination

PreachInsanity
Starshine
PreachInsanity

*raises hand*

LOL this kinda makes sence, since at in the past everyone wanted to be dragon, and most users played them, you would see tons of threads about joining the dragon faction, so this aww i picked the wrong faction about dragons makes me giggle.

Unbeatable Knight

Dragons are still probably the best faction once you get Keljana, but for starting out they pretty much suck. I removed more or less every card from the dragon starter deck except the clawfighters and some attuners.

dV_Vb
PreachInsanity
Starshine
PreachInsanity

*raises hand*

LOL this kinda makes sence, since at in the past everyone wanted to be dragon, and most users played them, you would see tons of threads about joining the dragon faction, so this aww i picked the wrong faction about dragons makes me giggle.
dV_Vb
current starter decks:

Would be helping immensely if Crows knew names of any things pictured. Might be possible to look up any special abilities, see how stack up and other things from simple names.

Omnipresent Cultist

11,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Brandisher 100
Crows of Murder
dV_Vb
current starter decks:

Would be helping immensely if Crows knew names of any things pictured. Might be possible to look up any special abilities, see how stack up and other things from simple names.
Reference Guide: Unit Properties blah blah blah

They haven't gotten around to stickying the general guides guide, so you might want to bookmark it for reference.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff