User Image

Quote:
Index

Post 1: Introduction & How the Event Works
Post 2: The Achievements
Post 3: The Dice Contest
Post 4: Items You Can Buy
Post 5: Some Lovely YouTube Easter Music

If you have any additional information to add, such as additional items that will work for an achievement or new event achievements, please feel free to post your comments here in the thread and quote me. Likewise, if you spot an error (I am human too!) please just quote me in the thread and let me know so that I can update this first page. However, please do not pm me.

If you feel this is a valuable thread, please give us a heart by clicking the User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. at the top of the page. As a popular thread, we can help more users.

If you need to ask me something, please quote me or pm me. I try to answer any questions asked in thread, but I don't read every post.

--------------------------------------------------------
How The Event Works

Gather baby Diedrichs to get cool event items and achievements. Below are the methods you use to gather babies.

Quote:
Method 1: Quote the Easter Bunny using the below code.

[quote="[NPC] Easter Bunny"][/quote]

After you've posted, it will tell you which color you were granted below your counter, as is shown in this image:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You can get red, yellow, green, chocolate, albino, or rainbow by this method.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

The content of your post has no effect on what color baby you get. You can post "albino" as many times as you want and it will not make it more likely that you will get an albino. The event cycles through the colors red, yellow, and green and occasionally interjects a rare chocolate, albino, or rainbow. The Easter Bunny will usually say which color he is about to switch to. Note, each cycle only lasts for a certain amount of time, so you won't necessarily get a baby every time you quote. However, the gap between cycles usually isn't that long.
Quote:
Method 2: Diedrich babies appear randomly in the forum. Click on one of the babies that appears in the forum. This is what they look like:

You can get pink, blue, lavender, chocolate, albino, or rainbow by this method.

Quote:
Method 3: Enter the event flash space and click on one of the babies that Diedrich sheds to catch it with your net.

You can get orange, purple, teal, chocolate, albino, or rainbow by this method.

Watch out for holes and the cannons. These will trip you and cause you to go into a kneeling position. There are also bushes and mushrooms which you will need to walk around, as they will block your path.

Also note, some babies are faster than others and some will be quite difficult to catch. There will also potentially be other users going for the same babies, so watch out.

Finally, you may get a message that says you are catching babies too fast. If you get this message, take a short break from the flash space. Any babies you catch immediately after this message won't count toward your totals.

RARES! Chocolate, Rainbow, and Albino are all rares with Albino being the most rare. These are the tough ones to get! You can find them in any of the three ways described above. They'll show up from time to time so just keep your eyes peeled.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Original Gaian

16,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
Achievement Title: Grunny Grabber
50 Points

User Image

Achievement Description: Awarded to those who collected at least one Diedrich baby in the Easter 2012 event.

How to get it: Use any of the methods described in the first post to gather your first baby.

Prerequisites: None

Achievement Title: Grunny Rainbow
100 Points

User Image

Achievement Description: Awarded to Gaians who collected at least one Diedrich baby of each color in the Easter 2012 event.

How to get it:

1. Quote the Easter Bunny using the below code. This will award you red, green, and yellow babies. The game cycles through the colors so be patient.

2. Diedrich babies appear randomly in the forum. Click on one of the babies that appears in the forum. This will award pink, blue, and lavender babies. You can refresh the forum or any page by pushing F5.

3. Enter the event flash space and catch the babies that Diedrich sheds. This will award orange, purple, and teal babies.

4. Albino, chocolate, and rainbow babies are rares which can be gathered by any of the three methods above, so just keep your eyes open for these.

Some users are not getting this achievement awarded properly. If you have collected one of each color and have not gotten this achievement, wait to see if it is a delayed award. If it still hasn't been awarded after several hours, you may want to report it.

Achievement Title: Grunny Harvester
150 Points

User Image

Achievement Description: Awarded to anyone who collected 1000 Diedrich babies in the Easter 2012 event.

How to get it: Collect 1000 Diedrich babies total. Color doesn't matter.

If you have collected one of each color and have not gotten this achievement, wait to see if it is a delayed award. If it still hasn't been awarded after several hours, you may want to report it.

For more information about the standard achievements, check out the guide here:

NUTTY'S ACHIEVEMENT GUIDE

In the main thread, there is also a quiz worth 5 K if you complete it! Check it out!

Original Gaian

16,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
DICE GAME

1. Roll 10 10-sided dice.
2. If you roll a 20 or 80, you win 10K.
3. PM me with the page number of the winning post.
4. You can try as many times as you want.

When you post your dice roll, make sure you quote the Easter Bunny so you can get your babies!

Winners

Pealet - page 138
Angel Feline - 742
Havocs Myth - 840
Erotic Skittle - 1413

You could be next!

Original Gaian

16,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
Event Item List

Things you can spend your babies on...

Homogenize

User ImageEaster 2k12 Diedrich Trap - 10 blue, 10 lavender, 10 pink, 2 red, 1 yellow, 1 chocolate

User ImageEaster 2k12 Sack of Diedrichs - 1 blue, 1 lavender, 1 pink, 5 red, 5 yellow, 5 green, 10 teal, 5 purple, 1 chocolate, 1 rainbow, 1 albino

User ImageEaster 2k12 Diedrich Skin Slippers - 10 red, 10 yellow, 10 green, 10 blue, 10 lavender, 10 pink, 10 teal, 10 purple, 10 orange, 5 chocolate, 5 rainbow, 5 albino

User ImageEaster 2k12 Diedrich Fur Coat - 25 red, 25 yellow, 25 green, 25 blue, 25 lavender, 25 pink, 25 teal, 25 purple, 25 orange, 10 chocolate, 10 rainbow, 10 albino

Friendship Adoption

User ImageEaster 2k12 Carrot Gift - 10 blue, 10 lavender, 10 pink, 2 green, 1 yellow, 1 albino

User ImageEaster 2k12 Basket of Diedrichs - 1 blue, 1 lavender, 1 pink, 5 red, 5 yellow, 5 green, 10 orange, 5 purple, 1 chocolate, 1 rainbow, 1 albino

User ImageEaster 2k12 Diedrich Plush Slippers - 10 red, 10 yellow, 10 green, 10 blue, 10 lavender, 10 pink, 10 teal, 10, purple, 10 orange, 5 chocolate, 5 rainbow, 5 albino

User ImageEaster 2k12 Flock of Diedrichs - 25 red, 25 yellow, 25 green, 25 blue, 25 lavender, 25 pink, 25 teal, 25 purple, 25 orange, 10 chocolate, 10 rainbow, 10 albino

How many you need to get every event item:

User Image - 82 User Image - 80 User Image - 80 User Image - 92 User Image - 82 User Image - 92 User Image - 82 User Image - 33 User Image - 80 User Image - 33 User Image - 92 User Image - 32

The TreeHouse

User ImageEaster 2k12 Diedrich Mascot Head - 10 Wing Stickers

User ImageEaster 2k12 Diedrich Mascot Suit - 5 Wing Stickers

Original Gaian

16,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Durem Ladykiller

11,550 Points
  • Athlete 50
  • Medalist 100
  • First step to fame 200
come on over to "the gift to the person above you thread" where you can gift, give, AND collect your bunnies all at the same time

Invisible Lover

14,525 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
[NPC] Easter Bunny

Invisible Lover

14,525 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
[NPC] Easter Bunny

StoriesUntold rolled 10 10-sided dice: 2, 10, 1, 2, 2, 6, 6, 3, 1, 7 Total: 40 (10-100)

Durem Ladykiller

11,550 Points
  • Athlete 50
  • Medalist 100
  • First step to fame 200
bump

come on over to "the gift to the person above you thread" where you can gift, give, AND collect your bunnies all at the same time
bra_nutty
[NPC] Easter Bunny
You know, I bet I could fit you in that homogenizer...
bra_nutty
[NPC] Easter Bunny

Original Gaian

16,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
[NPC] Easter Bunny
x_ii_Kitten_ii_x
[NPC] Easter Bunny

Original Gaian

16,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
[NPC] Easter Bunny

Shameless Nerd

[NPC] Easter Bunny

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff