Welcome to Gaia! ::

Was on twitter today and i saw that someone said that gaia online stole their outfit design, without credit or even asking first. Honestly im not surprised, and they probably did this so many times. But it does not make it okay, and they seriously need to stop.

Here is the link: https://twitter.com/myonehen/status/1308483456070901760?s=20 AND it has a thread on it, to show more evidence. Please spread this, and have this taken down from gaia online. You cant just steal outfit designs, dont be that person, and just support it. Tell them to take it down, or else they are going to get a lawsuit.

ska_skater420's Honey Bun

Wow they legit just blatantly ripped off the design. Unfortunately gaia doesn’t listen to its users, so good luck with that. Super messed up tht they’re making money off of it too

Versatile Browser

if you go look in the site feedback, there are a few threads discussing this and art theft/plagerism/tracing/theft to create their items in general. This does not include paid promotional items.

Also, jack said they are allowed to troll and meme on their social medias but we are not allowed to act in the same manor here.

Lastly, art theft again from facebook for the latest front page contest.

Item Source Concerns Thread

Gaia Social media thread

Gaia Cryptocurrency to pay artists.

I would suggest contacting Jack or yurropa at the ASK THE STAFF.

Quote:
Ask the Staff

Hey everyone,

Due to a staffing issue, we will be moving this week's Ask The Staff to Wednesday - 09/23/2020.

That means you still have time to get your questions in for ATS at our ATS pre-event thread!

The ATS on 09/23/2020 will be held at 4pm PST.

Fashionable Fatcat

jfc

lowlives
yeah, and theyre not gonna do anything about it

cash money

Revered Visionary

dying website is gasping for life
more at ten
quit paying them and just use them for entertainment

iilovepk's Husband

Clean Noob

Steal it back

Edit: damn they didn't even try to be slick about it, they just copy + pasted that s**t.

Abomination

how disappointing

Barking Prophet

10,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Expected this to be a troll post but damn... that's an uncanny similarity.

Fatcat

yikes, hopefully the artist gets compensated sad

Dangerous Kitten

4,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
Lame. I have no intention of spending money here, at least. Although I do miss mailing $2.50 across the country a bit haha

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff