Liberal Gawker

6,250 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
that horny penguin
warpedmind41
themissionary
Flying what? Um.....dude......that is WAY stupider than anything I have ever heard......you have issues....

How is it stupid? I have just as much evidence in my god as you have in your's. So how is MINE stupid?

agreed.
rofl
flying spaghetti monster is just as true as your god.
unless you can prove otherwise, perhaps?

Very much so. razz
warpedmind41
themissionary
So, tell me, how did we get here then? How did all of this come into existance? Enlighten me.

Well. You see. FSM(Flying Spaghetti Monster). I beleive he was drunk, I may be wrong, and he created the universe. The first day, he created a Mountain, some trees, and a midgit. The next three days he spent creating everything else, then he rested the last three days. I hope this cleared up some of your question.

hehe! I love you. But it's still not nice to make fun of retarded people...
i disagree with christianity
Pnk_Jaguar
warpedmind41
themissionary
So, tell me, how did we get here then? How did all of this come into existance? Enlighten me.

Well. You see. FSM(Flying Spaghetti Monster). I beleive he was drunk, I may be wrong, and he created the universe. The first day, he created a Mountain, some trees, and a midgit. The next three days he spent creating everything else, then he rested the last three days. I hope this cleared up some of your question.

maybe not, but its pretty ******** funny to watch the other guy try to prove him wrong.
go fsm!

Liberal Gawker

6,250 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Pnk_Jaguar
warpedmind41
themissionary

I love you, too. razz
I'm a bad person. Sorry. sad

Dangerous Genius

that horny penguin
themissionary
What would you rather believe in?

You die and then you are dead. There is nothing and you are no longer anything.

OR

A supernatural being came into existance and created everything, then sent his son to Earth to save us from the sin we have been brought in to, and all you have to do to go to paradise when you die is confess your sins in a prayer and accept Jesus as your lord and savior.

You tell me, what sounds better.

what sounds better?
or what sounds true?

I would like to believe I could see my dead relatives/freinds when I die, but I cannot believe in something for which there is no proof expecially something as far fetched as that of which you speak.

so I believe you die and get eaten by worms.
xd
What about the many seperate books the Bible is comprised of, all written in different times and telling parts of the same story?

Dangerous Genius

Sir Scott le Charles
What about the many seperate books the Bible is comprised of, all written in different times and telling parts of the same story?

There are more stricken from the Bible, someone had to put all the books together you know... Ahh religion, the Bibles editor XD...
Of course there are more. I'd imagine especially in the Old Testament, considering that is primarily the Jewish faith. And I know there are plenty more from the New Testament, read a few myelf.

Liberal Gawker

6,250 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Sir Scott le Charles

That really doesn't mean anything. There were TONS of other parts and books that were written that weren't included in the bible. I think, like, over 200 people wrote for the bible.
Chaos Dirge
themissionary
A fictional book eh? Tell me, how can a "fictional book" prophesy something and then 2 thousand years later it happens.

WE ARE NOT JUST PRODUCTS OF A ONE TIME OCCURANCE!!!!

Umm you do now the that the prophecy is so undescriptive of events that it could be liked to anything?

In fact ever since Jesus died everyone ever 50-100 years some crack pot said the world was going to end because similar things happened to what was described in the bible. Including the death of 2 twins. rolleyes

I may believe in god but even I can tell that prophecy is full of s**t. Also it wasn't written 2000 years ago, it was written by a john but not the same John as many people know, if they actually wrote last names for the freaking sections but Noo... He wrote it around the mid-evil ages according to carbon dating and I doubt that John lived to be that old. Or are you talking about the code in the bible? Which is a bunch of random words in any direction?
carbon dating is a peace of s**t really they supposedly had found a piece of HOMINID bone that was supposedly 4million years old and waht did it turn out to be a pig tooth taht was aboout couple years old same with alot of things i dont have full data right now but thats the one i have fresh in my mind right now

Dangerous Genius

Sir Scott le Charles
Of course there are more. I'd imagine especially in the Old Testament, considering that is primarily the Jewish faith. And I know there are plenty more from the New Testament, read a few myelf.

I'm just saying unless something is pure you can't be sure its reliable, Since the bible was written by people that spoke to God and not God directly it is kinda worthless and tainted. Also the editing its gone through. Who is to say one of the people wasn't crazy? Some people say the speak to God and go on a killing spree XD... others... well the worst would have to be the Landover Baptist Church which is a church run by the KKK XD....

I believe in god I really honestly do, however I'm just bringing up good points I see in other peoples arguments I've heard before. To say you just can' prove it. xd

Liberal Gawker

6,250 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Xeser
Chaos Dirge
themissionary
A fictional book eh? Tell me, how can a "fictional book" prophesy something and then 2 thousand years later it happens.

WE ARE NOT JUST PRODUCTS OF A ONE TIME OCCURANCE!!!!

Umm you do now the that the prophecy is so undescriptive of events that it could be liked to anything?

In fact ever since Jesus died everyone ever 50-100 years some crack pot said the world was going to end because similar things happened to what was described in the bible. Including the death of 2 twins. rolleyes

I may believe in god but even I can tell that prophecy is full of s**t. Also it wasn't written 2000 years ago, it was written by a john but not the same John as many people know, if they actually wrote last names for the freaking sections but Noo... He wrote it around the mid-evil ages according to carbon dating and I doubt that John lived to be that old. Or are you talking about the code in the bible? Which is a bunch of random words in any direction?
carbon dating is a peace of s**t really they supposedly had found a piece of HOMINID bone that was supposedly 4million years old and waht did it turn out to be a pig tooth taht was aboout couple years old same with alot of things i dont have full data right now but thats the one i have fresh in my mind right now

Where did you find this at?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucy_(Australopithecus)

Explain the above.
Madmen are the best men =O

Besides, even if it all is completely warped, prophecies not true and all, they do all speak to the same God, which in itself is something.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff