Welcome to Gaia! ::

Will you vote in this year's Gaia Presidential Election?

Of course I will! It is my duty as a member of the D-Party! 0.64392324093817 64.4% [ 604 ]
Nah. My vote doesn't matter! 0.085287846481876 8.5% [ 80 ]
I am undecided. 0.27078891257996 27.1% [ 254 ]
Total Votes:[ 938 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 >

Mousy Rodent

-flails- This system is RIGGED

Ghost Neko

Arejanduro
apatheticallydepressed
Arejanduro
raggedy grrl
Oh, jeez...I was so exhausted last evening I fell asleep around 7:30 and didn't wake until this morning.

I was feeling guilty about not making a poster or something, but if the forum was locked, I have a perfect excuse! biggrin

I see our prez has lost out to a garbage can. I don't care, Diedrich is still my President. I refuse to accept these results!

nope...there's still a chance...

Can you only vote once? I've been trying since last night to vote trash can too but it goes to a blank page. Same if I try to give more gold to Deidrich's campaign sad

1 gold = 1 vote

so...if you keep donating, our president keeps getting Votes
I don't believe it! cat_mad Who would vote for a dang trash can? cat_mad It's in no way kawaii desu. cat_mad It's gross. cat_mad Also it called me bad names. cat_crying It's called me a stinky face with a dookie butt. cat_crying I might be delusional. cat_redface But still I'm gonna miss Diedrich. cat_emo The loser has to leave forever and never come back. cat_cry

Ghost Neko

It breaks my heart and crushes my soul knowing Diedrich lost to something you put dirty diapers in. cat_emo cat_crying cat_cry

Doting Destroyer

10,550 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Falling For You 25
  • Who watches the watchers? 25
Y'all Diedrich isn't DEAD.
He lives [this would also be a terrible time for an announcement announcing his assassination] and can still be adored by all Gaians

Mousy Rodent

The D-party must work hard these coming 4 years to get Diedrich back in office! I will work to expose the Trash Can for the rubbish it is!

Doting Destroyer

10,550 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Falling For You 25
Pinkie Pinkerson
The D-party must work hard these coming 4 years to get Diedrich back in office! I will work to expose the Trash Can for the rubbish it is!

Sooooo...you gonna just walk up and open the lid?

Mousy Rodent

Kailae
Pinkie Pinkerson

Well someone has to! XD

Nuclear Hipster

22,950 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • That One Hero 500
  • Daring Investigator 50
zimmygirl
I don't believe it! cat_mad Who would vote for a dang trash can? cat_mad It's in no way kawaii desu. cat_mad It's gross. cat_mad Also it called me bad names. cat_crying It's called me a stinky face with a dookie butt. cat_crying I might be delusional. cat_redface But still I'm gonna miss Diedrich. cat_emo The loser has to leave forever and never come back. cat_cry

It is Sad, yes, but maybe ppl wanted a change and They Voted for it...now is our turn to work as hard a we can to bring Diedrich back where he belongs, leading the entire Gaia...Now let's see what we can do about this situation

Distinct Bookworm

30,025 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Seeing as how people were having trouble voting and couldn't post in the forum, maybe we could have the election declared invalid?

Doting Destroyer

10,550 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Falling For You 25
Pinkie Pinkerson
Kailae
Pinkie Pinkerson

Well someone has to! XD

Bold!
Risque!

What if it's a trashcan full of election funds?

Mousy Rodent

Kailae
Pinkie Pinkerson
Kailae
Pinkie Pinkerson

Well someone has to! XD

Bold!
Risque!

What if it's a trashcan full of election funds?
Then I shall consider myself rewarded for my faithful support of Diedrich's campaign.

Ghost Neko

Arejanduro
zimmygirl

It is Sad, yes, but maybe ppl wanted a change and They Voted for it...now is our turn to work as hard a we can to bring Diedrich back where he belongs, leading the entire Gaia...Now let's see what we can do about this situation
I heard the loser has to leave forever and never come back. cat_crying Not that it matters, but my internet was down yesterday so I couldn't vote. cat_emo The loser gets banished. cat_cry We're never gonna see Diedrich again. cat_crying I'm gonna miss Diedrich and Funny Man. cat_emo I heard the winner stays and the loser gets sent to Hell. cat_cry They're gonna banish him. cat_crying Goodbye forever, Diedrich and Funny Man. cat_emo The loser has to leave forever and never come back. cat_cry They were probably thinking "Send Diedrich to Hell. We're sick of a furry president." cat_crying I'll miss Diedrich and Funny Man. cat_emo I hope he likes the taste of feces `cause that's all he's gonna eat. cat_cry Endless depression. cat_crying It breaks my heart and crushes my soul knowing they voted for and elected something you put dirty diapers in. cat_emo When the end is getting closer and the Earth has burned the sky. Now repent `cause it's all over. Just let me die. As my body lies here broken and I'm carried to the light. Now my heart is finally open. Just let me die. That was from S.C.A.V.A- Hollywood Undead.

Nuclear Hipster

22,950 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • That One Hero 500
  • Daring Investigator 50
zimmygirl
I heard the loser has to leave forever and never come back. cat_crying Not that it matters, but my internet was down yesterday so I couldn't vote. cat_emo The loser gets banished. cat_cry We're never gonna see Diedrich again. cat_crying I'm gonna miss Diedrich and Funny Man. cat_emo I heard the winner stays and the loser gets sent to Hell. cat_cry They're gonna banish him. cat_crying Goodbye forever, Diedrich and Funny Man. cat_emo The loser has to leave forever and never come back. cat_cry They were probably thinking "Send Diedrich to Hell. We're sick of a furry president." cat_crying I'll miss Diedrich and Funny Man. cat_emo I hope he likes the taste of feces `cause that's all he's gonna eat. cat_cry Endless depression. cat_crying It breaks my heart and crushes my soul knowing they voted for and elected something you put dirty diapers in. cat_emo When the end is getting closer and the Earth has burned the sky. Now repent `cause it's all over. Just let me die. As my body lies here broken and I'm carried to the light. Now my heart is finally open. Just let me die. That was from S.C.A.V.A- Hollywood Undead.

Wow...just...wow..i...i'm speechless

Ghost Neko

Arejanduro
zimmygirl

Wow...just...wow..i...i'm speechless
"Vice president" is just a polite way of saying "big fat loser". cat_crying Everyone knows there's no prize for second place. cat_emo Maybe Diedrich should just get a big "L" tattooed on his face for "loser". cat_cry Maybe they'll start treating Diedrich like he's a garbage can and make him eat dirty diapers. cat_crying I have never felt more depressed. cat_emo It's like when elected Donald Trump president. cat_cry Goodbye forever, Diedrich and Funny Man. cat_crying Impeach the garbage can. cat_emo I'm autistic. cat_cry I don't like when things change. cat_crying Only thing to do is play knife games. cat_emo I'm spiraling in depression and sorrow. cat_cry

Toxic Treasure

22,490 Points
  • Excitable Emoter 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items