Welcome to Gaia! ::

Are you a hardcore gamer?

Yes. 1 100.0% [ 6 ]
No. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 6 ]

MagicalMaster203
Lazboy2o1
PSP is awsome cant wait to get one!

You don't know just how awsome it is, it could just be sony trying to get hype out their, so wait till you get one into your hands and then tell me if its awsome, okay, or just plain sucks...
oh i will i will!
Shaozin
tenshinchigi
STOP! it dosen't matter how many times you say bump in a post there are 15 posts per page! 1 bump per post is just as good as 10 thausand! So stop all the spaming it's annoying as all hell!

I DON'T GIVE A ******** THAT IS WHAT THE DAMN TOPIC IS ABOUT LEAVE ME THE ******** ALONE ALONE AND BOTHER SOMEONE ELSE!!! IT IS ANNOYING TO YOU ONLY! NOT OTHERS AND NOT JUST ONLY THAT I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU! SO GO SOMEWHERE AND b***h TO SOMEONE ELSE!
my PM to him after He called me a dumb girl and his answer

3,600 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
tenshinchigi
Shaozin
tenshinchigi
cruelbeliefs
OMFG !!!!!!! READ TEH RULES !!!! DO NOT STRETCH MY PAGE !!!!!! ITS 15 POST PER PAY NO MATTER HOW LONG EACH POST IS !!!!!!!!!!!!
just for referance this is what the creator of the therad said, on page 152, ********]

Aww ******** up as you can see i am doing it becuase a friend just told me to not just only that your the ******** tard as a matter of fact your a bitching f** that does not know when to stay in there ******** place so don't be a b***h or b***h and go in your dog house and leave me the ******** alone! plus i'll give a bone
This is a ********, someone who uses the word ******** way to much(BTW the guy was spaming major and I nicely asked him to stop and he called me a dumb girl)

Lol, whata dumbass newblet! he diserves a nice bag of crunchy nooblets... blaugh
MagicalMaster203
tenshinchigi
Shaozin
tenshinchigi
cruelbeliefs
OMFG !!!!!!! READ TEH RULES !!!! DO NOT STRETCH MY PAGE !!!!!! ITS 15 POST PER PAY NO MATTER HOW LONG EACH POST IS !!!!!!!!!!!!
just for referance this is what the creator of the therad said, on page 152, ********]

Aww ******** up as you can see i am doing it becuase a friend just told me to not just only that your the ******** tard as a matter of fact your a bitching f** that does not know when to stay in there ******** place so don't be a b***h or b***h and go in your dog house and leave me the ******** alone! plus i'll give a bone
This is a ********, someone who uses the word ******** way to much(BTW the guy was spaming major and I nicely asked him to stop and he called me a dumb girl)

Lol, whata dumbass newblet! he diserves a nice bag of crunchy nooblets... blaugh
why not give him some?
tenshinchigi

well... you do seem kinda dumb...
crape1
tenshinchigi

what?!

3,600 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
crape1
tenshinchigi

heh...thats not very nice crape1, then again you don't seem the kinda person to care whether people think your nice or not so nice... xp
ok how about I give you the link to the page so you can see what a ******** he was being
tenshinchigi
crape1
what?!

... just calling it as I see it...

aww, but don't worry. I still wuv you!

*Pats you on the head and sticks a lollipop in your mouth*
crape1
tenshinchigi
crape1
what?!

... just calling it as I see it...

aww, but don't worry. I still wuv you!

*Pats you on the head and sticks a lollipop in your mouth*
hay just because I'm nice dosen't mean I'm dumb
tenshinchigi

hmm, must be your naivety and poor spelling then... and uhh, are you gonna eat that lollipop?
If you have ever wrote an "it's easier if you..." e-mail to a highly-reguarded wrighter for Gamefaqs.com (me) you might be hardcore
if you got in a fight and were confused on why you didn't get your "turn" you might be hardcore.

3,600 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Renelius
if you got in a fight and were confused on why you didn't get your "turn" you might be hardcore.

Lmao personally i find this one halarious ^.^
crape1
tenshinchigi

hmm, must be your naivety and poor spelling then... and uhh, are you gonna eat that lollipop?
yes, and yes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces