Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bloodthirsty Demon

24,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100
This is probably going to be big, so sue me if it is. pirate

NUMBAH 1: Mario & Luigi: Dream Team

An excellent addition to the M&L Series, it still retains the wonderful comic humor that the previous games captured me with. A lot of people tend to pass on this game, or are bothered by the first few hours of the game, but I simply shrugged that off. The rest of the game was way too much fun for me to let a few tutorials bother me.

The only thing that has truly bothered me was the Gyro controls. At times, they were so sensitive, I'd mess up on key Bros./Luiginary Attacks, that I'd potentially screw myself in battle or on a special challenge. Otherwise, I absolutely loved the game.

NUMBAH 2: Pokemon X/Y

Oh man, I've never been this ******** hooked to a Pokemon game like I have been for Pokemon Y. I remember playing Pokemon Red as a kid, and I was hooked. Then, I played Gold, Ruby, and Pearl from there on. After my DS Lite got stolen, with my copy of Pearl, I felt the magic slowly float away. I completely skipped Black/White because of this.

Now, back to Y. There's some new features that are quite the welcome addition to the game, and make things much more fun and streamlined. Remember Exp. Share only working for 1 Pokemon at a time? NOT ANYMORE! Now every pokemon in yer team can earn exp together, or separately, if ye so choose. The new Fairy type is a real shake-up in battles, introducing a new thought on how to build one's team. For the first time ever, in all the years I've played, I'm not maining a Flying type in my team. Maybe because I love Aegislash too much, but I digress...

Super Training and Pokemon-Amie (hurr hurr French joke) definitely make you feel like you're bonding more with your monster friend. Either making them stronger or more loyal, it's a welcome addition. The entire map is so large, that for once, I wasn't finished with the entire game quickly! Even as I post this, I'm working my way through Victory Road. sweatdrop

NUMBAH 3: Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Collection

Playing through the Final Mix version of a game I beat as a kid over 10 years ago. That's ******** amazing to me. As I've played through Final Mix, I felt so much nostalgia. I remember discovering the magic as a kid when my brother's friend brought it over and let me play it one night. Anyway, the FM version lives up to that magic, and exceeds my expectations. The game is seriously loaded to the teeth with extra stuff this time around, like Gummi Ship Missions, extra Weapons/Accessories to synthesize, and new, Rare Heartless to conquer!

Don't get me wrong, the game is still the same as it was before. But I truly enjoy the new additions that we received. Even the re-colors on some of the Heartless was truly enjoyable!

I've beaten COM and Days before, so I'll go ahead and leave those out. All because of "Who will I share Ice Cream With?!" Just... ******** that s**t. emotion_donotwant

Divine Genius

I'll probably get the Mario and Luigi Dream Team game next year. I liked the demo and enjoyed many of the other mario rpgs, and after the disappointment of sticker stars, I need a real mario rpg to make me happy again D:
I feel the same about Pokemon X/Y. I have been falling off pokemon for a while now but I actually finished this one, probably as quickly as I used to finish the first ones, and put a lot more hrs to it than most of my games on 3ds.

Bloodthirsty Demon

24,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Programmer Ji-li
I'll probably get the Mario and Luigi Dream Team game next year. I liked the demo and enjoyed many of the other mario rpgs, and after the disappointment of sticker stars, I need a real mario rpg to make me happy again D:
I feel the same about Pokemon X/Y. I have been falling off pokemon for a while now but I actually finished this one, probably as quickly as I used to finish the first ones, and put a lot more hrs to it than most of my games on 3ds.
I don't truly get why people disliked Sticker Star. They use the same ol' comments about partners and how battles play out, but that's what gave the game it's special charm. But that's more o' me opinion, at least. sweatdrop

When I beat Y, though, I'm going to seriously complete the entire game. Like, collecting ALL the pokemans, and making my team as awesome as possible.

Divine Genius

Mage The Red
I don't truly get why people disliked Sticker Star. They use the same ol' comments about partners and how battles play out, but that's what gave the game it's special charm. But that's more o' me opinion, at least. sweatdrop

When I beat Y, though, I'm going to seriously complete the entire game. Like, collecting ALL the pokemans, and making my team as awesome as possible.

For me, it was removing leveling and making the battle feel too item based. Removing leveling to me was the worst though. It lost it's rpg genre label when it removed that... I enjoyed all the other paper marios a lot more. I really tried to like it... :< I just couldn't get into it without my precious level ups and such.

I never had a full pokemon collection in any of the games. Don't think I ever will, but just getting me to finish a pokemon game again was great enough lol. I'm not competitive at all though and never play online so I doubt I'd ever find reason to go that far, but it was definitely fun and I spent a good bit over 100 hrs on it, which for me is pretty rare to do on a single game lol.

Bloodthirsty Demon

24,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Programmer Ji-li
I understand the part about Leveling, but the further I progressed, and the more of the +5 Hearts I found, it felt like I was leveling up there, so it didn't bother me as much. Plus, I always found stronger stickers as I went on, so I had fresh, new attacks. And since I know how to optimize my sticker usage, I'd never run out, which seemed to be a frequent complaint. rofl

I'm not too competetive, either, but I just really love my team. And I'm super hooked for once. redface

Divine Genius

Mage The Red

I never ran out of stickers before, but I had a hard time sticking to the game in general. I'll try to give it another shot eventually though. But it'll have to wait cause I have too many other 3ds games and games in general to play first lol. Leveling is definitely important to me, which is why I mostly prefer rpgs lol.

Ah hehe. I would play it more, but after I had beat the elite four, I decided I'd attempt to beat at least a few of my other games before sinking any more time into Pokemon lol.

Salty Aggressor

Kidgamesbro. Don'tevenhaveWindWakerHDonthere

Bloodthirsty Demon

24,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100
eliza_bunnypooh
brbnotallofushavelotsofmoney talk2hand

Salty Aggressor

Mage The Red
eliza_bunnypooh

I'mlikepoor. I spent like saved money. And I have no money left.

Bloodthirsty Demon

24,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100
eliza_bunnypooh
Mage The Red
eliza_bunnypooh

I'mlikepoor. I spent like saved money. And I have no money left.
Get a job u casual

Eloquent Conversationalist

11,325 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Contributor 150
Only 3? biggrin

I had at least 4. talk2hand

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Reno Takamiya
Only 3? biggrin

You don't even have 5 lol

Bloodthirsty Demon

24,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Reno Takamiya
Only 3? biggrin
They're the only 3 games from this year that I played. All the other games I've played weren't from 2013, so I left them out. sweatdrop

Eloquent Conversationalist

11,325 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Contributor 150
ScarTheBloody
Reno Takamiya
Only 3? biggrin

You don't even have 5 lol

4 is still higher than 3. Your point has been refuted. emotion_dealwithit

Witty Genius

Reno Takamiya