Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Legend of Dragoon.

I wish JRPGs were still as good as this.

Interesting Vampire

4,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Edward 100
Shelby from Canada
Megaman Battle Network 2 3nodding Seriously. These Battle Network games are rad.

Never heard of that, I played the old ones on Super Nintendo

Aged Member

5,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Valiant Hearts: The Great War
devil_warrior161

Never heard of that, I played the old ones on Super Nintendo

Those games are amazing too. Any Mega Man game, really.

Eloquent Conversationalist

11,325 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Contributor 150
Deadpool

My mini review for the game.

Review
I just finished Deadpool's video game. Pretty entertaining and fun, I'll say! I haven't had that much fun with a comic-inspired game since X-Men Origins: Wolverine. However, Deadpool's ending did disappoint me because it was a bit anticlimactic. In both Deadpool and X-Men Origins: Wolverine, they both reused the same enemies over and over which got a bit repetitious.

Now, with Deadpool, it's a bit more understandable, considering that Mister Sinister is the main villain of the game and he delves in both genetics and cloning. Where with X-Men Origins: Wolverine it didn't have such a thing it just had the same enemies reused over and over. Something else that disappointed me was how they said that Deadpool couldn't die but once his health reaches "0" he's done for. Which leads you to a Quit game, Respawn at last checkpoint, etc. screen.

I would have liked something like Lionhead Studios did in Fable III and how the hero could and would die but he'd come back to life right then and there after losing some experience/orbs in the process. That's something I would have loved to see in Deadpool's video game. It makes much more sense for a character (like Deadpool) that can't die. Anything else and it just creates a falsehood that isn't true to Deadpool's character or what they said in the game. But at least there was Deadpool's healing factor!

All that being said, despite it's flaws Deadpool was actually a pretty good game for what it set out to do. Deadpool's sarcasm, one-liners, his fighting style, his perverse demeanor, the hilarity/hijinx that happens in the game and everything else that makes Deadpool, well, Deadpool. I wouldn't be surprised if they don't make a sequel (like they didn't with X-Men Origins: Wolverine) but I'd actually love the idea of High Moon Studios doing another Deadpool game. I also recommend playing the game!

Anxious Noob

Halo 2 Anniversary

Divine Genius

Shining Force via Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection, but as far as last game I was seriously playing as I'm just exploring the various games on this cause I got it today, I've been playing Bravely Default and Persona 3 FES mainly recently.

Deathly Spark

12,875 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Marathon 300
Assassin's Creed 1.
Dragons Dogma: Dark Arisen

Dangerous Giver

9,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Europa Universalis III: Divine Wind

Loyal Paladin

Probably Megaman 3.
It was either Skyrim or Audiosurf

Dapper Bear

Warlords of Draenor / Killer Is Dead (for a non-MMO) / Solitaire on cellphone.

Magnetic Sex Symbol

4,075 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • First step to fame 200
Skyrim, first time

i made the mistake of killing everyone everywhere i went and had to start over

Interesting Vampire

4,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Edward 100
The Evil Within