Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wealthy Businesswoman

8,575 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Millionaire 200
So I'm super excited to be back on Gaia after so long and I figure the best and most fun way for me to spend time here is to get back to these gaming Journey's (until I get bored again xd ).

It helps since I've been playing New Leaf a lot more ever since I found my old 3ds and I'm back in my old town called "Mungah" it's a funny way to say the word Manga and I thought of the name when I was in like freshmen year of high school. It was originally a word I made up as a response to someone asking me a question about manga years before high school so when I randomly said pronounced it like that we both burst out laughing.

Ever since then it's just ben an inside joke I would say randomly around friends and family lol

AAAaaaaannnnyway, In this town I have 4 characters but I just want to play at my main for now since I don't see the fun in playing as other characters if I know their just like the others.

I'll introduce the villagers as I go. LET'S DO THIS! heart 4laugh heart
Empress Roop Platinum
So I'm super excited to be back on Gaia after so long and I figure the best and most fun way for me to spend time here is to get back to these gaming Journey's (until I get bored again xd ).

It helps since I've been playing New Leaf a lot more ever since I found my old 3ds and I'm back in my old town called "Mungah" it's a funny way to say the word Manga and I thought of the name when I was in like freshmen year of high school. It was originally a word I made up as a response to someone asking me a question about manga years before high school so when I randomly said pronounced it like that we both burst out laughing.

Ever since then it's just ben an inside joke I would say randomly around friends and family lol

AAAaaaaannnnyway, In this town I have 4 characters but I just want to play at my main for now since I don't see the fun in playing as other characters if I know their just like the others.

I for one am excited to see! I loved New Leaf but have not played it in FOREVER

Wealthy Businesswoman

8,575 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Millionaire 200
citrus_husband
Empress Roop Platinum

I for one am excited to see! I loved New Leaf but have not played it in FOREVER

Aw shucks! I think a lovely comment like that deserves a tip! Also how about we get started now! Feel free to post your villager and acnf stories here too!

Wealthy Businesswoman

8,575 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Millionaire 200
So I am happy to say that I'm starting off this play through on a good note: The villager I've been working so hard to get rid of since he's been such a big stinky jerk is MOVING! His name is-or shall I say WAS ... Buck! (If you like him then you're in the wrong thread buddy)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Omg I gotta say it took me like YEARS to get rid of him since NO MATTER WHAT I did he seemed to keep thinking I liked him and still kept making other villagers upset! Praise the lawd the day has come! He just got done announcing he's moving on like the 15th (Idk I was barley paying attention after I heard what I needed to hear)

Wealthy Businesswoman

8,575 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Millionaire 200

Wealthy Businesswoman

8,575 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Millionaire 200
Guess who's the latest addition to Mungah!

It's Peewee! This guy was on the let's play of AC New Horizon's by the youtube group Supermega!
(I watch them cuz they usually have good conversations and humor...what!?)

Honestly I was hoping for someone more fashionable but I still think he could be cool. I certainly plan to try to be friendly but he had better be nice too. After talking to him already he seems cool but the same rules that I apply to the other Villagers apply to him. As mayor I don't take too kindly to my citizens fighting...(even if it is fun to watch xd )

Wealthy Businesswoman

8,575 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Millionaire 200
So there's been some drama in Mungah like there is in any good town/city and some of it is weaving through this guy called:

Colton!

Thing is me and Colton a good buds and I prefer to keep it that way. He's one of the most admirable and mellow Villagers I've met. lol Like I could go to him saying I killed his pet fish and served him the remains in a taco and he'd just be a little bummed and then forgive me! (I'd never do that I'm just saying he's really chill). That said things a great with him but there appears to be a bit of a problem:

He seems to have his eyes on another....

(Does it make someone a furry if they like the personality of an animal crossing character?)

Wealthy Businesswoman

8,575 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Millionaire 200
Meet Winnie

So she's the new girl in town and honestly she's pretty great and I welcomed her into the town by sending her a nice gift with a kindly written letter. She seemed to be pretty nice and we got along so when I found out from the even newer citizen Peewee, that she's "really close friends" with Colton.... I was left wondering what to do about such a thing...

(side note: I think I'll call them all citizens now since I'm going for a city theme)

Wealthy Businesswoman

8,575 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Millionaire 200
BUMP heart 4laugh exclaim

Friendly Phantom

Empress Roop Platinum

One of my OG villagers from the Gamecube era, what a chad

Shy Sweetheart

44,175 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Launch Party 100
Winnie the best~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash