Welcome to Gaia! ::

Witty Genius

Since the "Hot" new things going around are 2013 list I decided to be oh so orignal and make one my self. So um...here they go:

Top 5 3DS games of 2013:

1.) A link between Worlds: There are only a few Legend of Zelda games that I really like and every got super far into before I just lost interests in (Wind Waker, Link's Awakening) and ALBW is one of them. it feels like they are going back to their roots with this one and I had blast with it

2.) Etrian Odyssey IV: My first time into this franchise and it totally blew me away, despite the lack of story I really became invested in my little team and it toally took my time away from Fire Emblem when the demo came out

3.) Rune Factory 4: I can finally play as a girl from the start! I've been anticipating this game for like every and it meet everyone of my expectation, visual are nice for a 3DS with a top notch VA cast. I'll recommend this game to anybody looking for a nice meaty RPG.

4.) Fire Emblem awakening: this would be ranked higher, but it was missing something the older titles have. Its a perfect game for newcomers and the expanded marriage elements are great, but the lacking of character attachment (for me anyways). and some battles scenarios that are a staple to the game (where's my fog/dark Battles). may have long time fans of the series, feel funny.

5.) Animal Crossing New Leaf: you can wear Pants now! the formula is still the same with some updated features, if I made this list earlier it would be higher on the list, but with a game like this as you keep playing it you only really start visiting it around special occasions or holidays

Top 3 Vita games:

1.) tearaway: its fun cute quaint and quirky, this game is truly charming and utilizes the Vita to fullest capabilities. A little short, but a must buy for any Vita owner

2.) Ys: Memories of Celceta: I'm a major Die Hard Ys fan so I may be bias, but this game is everything the Ys series is known for. Fast, challenging gameplay, and fantastic soundtrack. I would pretty much call this a hyper fast version of Zelda or MH. The story is a bit lacking, but its the gameplay that matters right?

3.) Muramasa Rebirth: yeah yeah I know its a remake of a Wii title, but its good one, the gorgeous visuals seems to pop out more on the tinier screen, with a more accurate english translation and added DLC I would recommend this game for people who enjoy Odin sphere or Dragon's Crowns.

Top game for the PS3**:
1.)Tales of Xillia: a good story and a semi likable cast it follows the Tales formula pretty clear, if I played more 2013 PS3 game it would most likely be at the lower end of list, due to the lack varying landscapes

Top Steam game*:

Ys chronicals book I and II: it the very first Ys games nuff said.

**I just got my PS3 during black Friday so I have yet to really get a chance to play the tales 2013 games that released this year, all of the games I picked up was released earlier in the life span and I didn't have time to fully enjoy TLOU or Batman Origins.

The lack of steam games is due to having a shitty PC, oh well....

Versatile Receiver

You listed a lot of games, damn girl.

The only one I disagree with is Tearaway being so high. The others I can see.
Get Ys Oath in Felghana for Steam. It's amazing and very worth it.

Btw, is it really 2013 when Ys Chronicles came out ages ago?

Versatile Receiver

Lost Dynamis

dude you listed Star Ocean 2 and you're nit picking Ys Chronicles???
REGINA SPEKT0R
Lost Dynamis

dude you listed Star Ocean 2 and you're nit picking Ys Chronicles???

Star Ocean 2 holds up!!

Witty Genius

Lost Dynamis

Trust and belive I got every single Ys game released on steam. I favor origins over Felghana but its only because I dig the music more.

Witty Genius

Lost Dynamis

Trust and belive I got every single Ys game released on steam. I favor origins over Felghana but its only because I dig the music more.
Engi3Piece
Lost Dynamis

Origins is still good, I just cant get past that Lava boss....

I thought the music in Felghana was superior. ><

Ruthless Rogue

I know what fire emblem is missing. Generals with rocket spears/axes.

Divine Genius

Couldn't get into Etrian Odyssey (tried demos), only played the demo of FE and didn't get too into it although I kind of liked the one I played on GBA, never heard of Tearway, and never played a YS game so I dunno how to feel about those games.
But otherwise I like the rest that's on the list. xD

Witty Genius

Lost Dynamis
Engi3Piece
Lost Dynamis

Origins is still good, I just cant get past that Lava boss....

I thought the music in Felghana was superior. ><

oh man Silent Sands and the ending boss theme, make the game superior to me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff