Welcome to Gaia! ::

So, what game items are you questing for?

Inks/Bugs 0.23809523809524 23.8% [ 10 ]
Papers 0.023809523809524 2.4% [ 1 ]
Flowers 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 6 ]
Fishing Items 0.071428571428571 7.1% [ 3 ]
Inks, Bugs, Flowers, you name it, I want it XD 0.21428571428571 21.4% [ 9 ]
Um...I'm just here for the gold...>>; *robs* Hey! D: Get back here! 0.30952380952381 31.0% [ 13 ]
Total Votes:[ 42 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 19 20 21 > >>

User ImageUser Image

Welcome to my quest thread!
This has been in my head for quite some time, particularly life being involved on its delay. There's four game items I'm looking for:
red butterflies (16k)
sunflowers (16k)
purple daisies (16k)
blue daisies (250k)

Main Quest:red butterflies (16k),sunflowers (16k)
Why the butterflies and sunflowers, you may ask? This is in memoriam of my brother in law, Benjamin, Gaia name Patha who is with us no longer... His favorite color was Red and particularly butterflies are sometimes considered the spirits of those who have passed on or in some instances the guides to the heavens. So this thread...is dedicated to him most of all. As for the sunflowers, I'm doing it as a symbol of suicide awareness and support to anyone who has dealt with family members concerning this subject.

It is because of this that I decided to try and do this quest. Any help is muchly appreciated and if anything, this is to let me keep track of what's going on.Thank you all for your time and attention, it will be more appreciated than you know ^^

Side Quest:purple daisies (16k),blue daisies (250k)
Now then, purple daisies and blue daisies? I simply like them ^^ Purple and Blue are my favorite colors as daisies are my favorite flower (happy flowers =3), so I opted to try to accumulate those as well.

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image
Progress:
Main Quest
Red Butterflies: 6,771/ 16,000
Sunflowers: 10,733/ 16,000

Side Quest
Purple Daisies: 15,657/ 16,000
Blue Daisies: 105,240/250,000
Because I got to make it past the 16k mark for the blue daisies, I shall continue on to 250k!

PASSED THE MARKS! THANK YOU EVERYONE! ^^
Blue Daisies: 16,000/ 16,000
Completed: June 2nd, 2009
Blue Daisies: 50,000/ 50,000
Completed: June 9th, 2009 (Thank you Clove N Intwain!!!)
Blue Daisies: 100,000/ 100,000
Completed: June 18th, 2009

Other Unrelated Quests:
Rainbow Neko Cosplay
Donated by the lovely Mizz Faith, thank you so so much!! *huggehs* <3
Gray Body Dye (250/250 Black Inks | 55/250 White Inks)
Woo! Got the black inkies, now for collecting the white ones! D:

I'll try to update when I get a decent number of them. If anything, whatever questing or movements can be followed here ^^ If by some chance, I manage to get past the 16k mark, then I'll see if I can continue a higher number ^^

Updated: July 29th, 2009 12:43PM EST

User ImageUser Image
User Image

Rules:
++ I'm inclined towards TRADING than buying game items. Donations are always luffed <3

+ Please keep things civil. Be nice to the people around you, from the little I've seen, people in the GIE are very nice and will help each other for the most part so long as you aren't douches to them.

+ I reserve the right to decline any trade that sounds off.

+ Please mark the trades so I know what the heck is going on. Unmarked trades, I'll simply take as a donation so if we agreed to something, like say, trade sunflowers for carnations, then do so. ^^ But please, mark them, even if they ARE donations.

+ This is pretty much first come, first served. If a person has a reserved game item, then the priority goes to them. If it's in the clear, then please just post you're interested in that item and I will talk to you accordingly to make some sort of deal.

+ I'm not on everyday so please, if I take a bit to move items and such...I WILL get to them as I'm able.

+ I am not a cold stone pillar, but I'm not jello, when it's no, it's no. But I'm willing to negotiate as I understand we're all here to help each other out, right? =3
User Image

Reservations:
I don't mind reserving items for people so...here's going to be the space so that if there's a particular item being reserved by someone, you guys will know too. ^^ I don't accumulate huge huge quantities but I try my best.

I don't have a problem reserving certain amounts either, if for example, you just want me to reserve 50 flowers, then 50 flowers it is, meaning that if you have other questers you want to help or have them help you, by all means do so ^^

Reserved:
Yellow Daffodils - Oo_Poisonous_Lies_oO

White Carnations - Oo_Poisonous_Lies_oO

Old Cans - shadow of the demon wolf

Grasshopper - sw33t_dreams

If you want to reserve a certain game type that isn't bugs or the things I'm questing, then by all means, post it and I'll add you up. I'll pm you as for the lil things (like at what amount you'd like me to notify you), unless you're comfortable with talking about it here ^^
User Image

Trades:

Now then, there's a lot of people who have different ranges and such so I'll try my best to be fair.
WARNING: I always keep at least ONE of each kind to keep my invo nice and neat, game-items-wise!

Ratios and Availability:
Bugs
The bugs available are because I finished part of my grey body dye quest, I'll try my best to be fair here as well ^^ but please keep in mind I reserve these for no one, they're on a first come, first served basis for the ones being offered. Please though, trade bug for bug. I will not accept anything otherwise unless it's a small percentage of flowers or something, please recall, the main quest is for red butterflies. Heads up thank you for any trades ^^

Yellow and Brown Bugs are 1:3 (For each Red Butterfly, you get 3 Yellow and/or Brown Bugs)

Yellow Butterfly - x145
Brown Beetle - x125
Cricket - x100

Black bugs are 1:1 (1 Black Bug for 1 Red Butterfly)

Firefly - x88
Cicada - x96
House Fly - x57

Flowers
All flowers are 1:1 except for Sunflowers, they're 1:2
What does it mean? A flower for a flower. For each Sunflower you trade me, it's two flowers for you. ^^

Yellow Daffodils - x6540 (Reserved)
Pink Daffodils - x151
Blue Daffodils - x2233
White Daisies - x9685
White Carnation - x3360 (Reserved)
Pink Carnation - x134
Blue Carnation - x249

Papers
Crumpled Paper Bags - valued at 2-3g each. These I will trade for red butterflies. Either one bag per red butterfly or Three Bags for Two red butterflies. I'm willing to haggle.
Crumpled Paper Bag - x228

All other papers are 1:1 as well. A paper for one of your flowers or 2 papers if it's a sunflower :3

Crumpled Blue Construction Paper - x720
Crumpled Green Construction Paper - x859
Crumpled Red Construction Paper - x521
Crumpled Newsprint - x728
Crumpled Newspaper - x737
Dirty Crumpled Newspaper - x496
Old Crumpled Newspaper - x450
Crumpled Zerox Paper White - x1,107
Crumpled Zerox Paper Goldenrod - x571
Crumpled Zerox Paper Blue - x716

Fish
Please make a fair offer when it comes to fishies, I'll do my best to keep it fair as well :3

Orange Guppies x53
Red Guppies x31
Pink Seedkin x9
Green Seedkin x5
Blue Seedkin x11
Brown Pebbo Feeder x5
Green Pebbo Feeder x3
White Pebbo Feeder x6
Brown Bass x2
Green Bass x3
Blue Bass x1
Warm Rainbow Trout x3

Old Cans - x249 (Reserved)
Ratio for these is 1:3, in other words, 3 sunflowers per Old Can.
Ratios for other flowers are 1:6, in other words, 6 purple and/or blue daisies per Old Can

Old Boot - x67
Old Tire - x54
Ratio for these is 1:3, in other words, 3 sunflowers per Old Boot or Old Tire.
Ratios for other flowers are 1:6, in other words, 6 purple and/or blue daisies per Old Boot or Old Tire

Updated: July 29th, 2009 2:31PM EST
User Image

Buying:

As I mentioned before, I prefer TRADES. However, if you're not able and need to get some gold, I'll try to buy them off you. Like before, there's a lot of people who have different ranges and such so I'll try my best to be fair.

Prices:
Flowers
Sunflowers - 0.50g
Purple Daisies - 0.25g
Blue Daisies - 0.25g

Red Butterflies
Red Butterflies - 3g

User Image

Donators:
Because there's some people out there that deserve recognition for the things they do and the words they offer. Thank you guys, thank you well beyond what words can express ^^
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. = Constantly Donating <3
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. = Lotsa Luff for the donators
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. = Made Spiffeh deals to help each other's causes

wisefox User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Angelic_Lolita_Princess User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xXDark_Angel_HelenaXxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
ColdFusionReactor User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
shadow of the demon wolf User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Tenshi Chimamire User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Nirvanic User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Pengin User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Farla User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Sythra Flame User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
sw33t_dreams User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Oo_Poisonous_Lies_oO User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Pink Lunchboxx User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
HellShattersAngelicDreams User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Harue-chan User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Eternal Euphoria User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The Cookie Assassin User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
AwesomePenguinLova User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
think grey User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Krispy 101 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The_Hopeless_And_Broken User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Evelan Wolfsbane User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Clove N Intwain User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Orangey Zomb User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Mizz Faith User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Imma Bank LAWL User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Shintaro_Garoukinen User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Glitter Rin-chan User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
JacksCompass Goddess User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
WeeFee User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
~Lovers Lost~ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Of Genesis and Ruin User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
SumomoSoCute User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The_Underminded User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
GrammySewell User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xiesaythizz User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Riot Kid User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
YeIIy User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

If I forgot anyone, just let me know please D: And thank you again! All of you! Buyers and Donators alike! =D
User Image

Other Questers:
I know there's plenty of other questers out there of the thousands or millions kind. ^^ If you're looking for a particular item, just post it here! Let me know so I can add you to this section =3

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The lovely Mizz Faith is questing for Greenies =3 So, any Green Draggies you might own will have a perfect place to stay right here ^^ Also, check out her foodie quest <3

User Image
And here be Sweet Dream's wonderful Grasshoppah quest, lovely space for the little dears to have a home as well ^_^

User Image
Orangey's Orange Ink Quest

Orangey's looking for some Orange Inkies so send out your Goldfish colored inkies her way =D

Banners and my Other Quest:

User Image

Big Banner:
User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/game-item-exchange/nik-s-quest-for-a-crimson-memory-open-online/t.49886095/][IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d26/Meeko_Pilotto/NikQuestButterfly.jpg[/IMG][/url]

Small Banner:
User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/game-item-exchange/nik-s-quest-for-a-crimson-memory-open-online/t.49886095/][IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d26/Meeko_Pilotto/NikQuestButterflyMiniSig.jpg[/IMG][/url]

User Image
Nikorys Quest for a Crimson Memory (Red Butterfly Quest)

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/game-item-exchange/nik-s-quest-for-a-crimson-memory-open-online/t.49886095/][img]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d26/Meeko_Pilotto/thcrimson.jpg[/img]
Nikorys Quest for a Crimson Memory (Red Butterfly Quest)[/url]

User Image

People Counter :3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

3,450 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
User ImageEllo there, thank you! x3

3,450 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
bump

you welcome

Quick Reply