Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Genius

9,450 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Object of Affection 150
`Hydro

Just so you know they gave me a polite "no" on my question.

We can hope they reconsider with the 'soul bound' part included, right? After all, how could they simply ignore so lovely lady as you? wink

~Roy

User Image

Dragon Storyteller

52,925 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
RoyMustangTheGod

I like the idea of soul-binding (and I have an active backwings quest that only needs the lionfish to finish), but I can understand. PLUS they gave positive feedback on the fishing getting an update. Who knows, maybe that will get a lot of attention and more fisher and more fish and maybe the prices will be more competitive.

And we can't ask for everything. They gave a favorable response to an item I suggested last week, so I don't feel ignored at all. heart

Impassioned Misfit

It'd be pretty cool if we got some exclusive recolors of popular items through this. Only if they don't require cash items, of course!

scythe.angel's Waifu

Eternal Trickster

23,840 Points
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Some astras, starting at level 7 skills or something would be cool. I thought it would be awesome if the paper airplanes astras could be colored paper, or the more common astra emotes, etc.

Resilient Spirit

[NPC] Cresento
Though I've already documented hundreds of alchemical formulae in my day, the possibilities for new ones are truly without limit.

Much as I despise the notion of taking advice from laypeople, I will condescend-- just this once-- to hear your ideas.

If you'd like to suggest a new formula for item alchemy, please do so here. I will check this thread regularly and attempt to gather the best ideas.

Thank you.

I was opening my many caches during my quest to make Luminous Eclipse and noticed a lot of ZOMG caches. I am unsure if they currently have any use being ZOMG has been now shut down but I noticed that the caches had mythrill in them, so I was wondering if we could maybe use that mythrill to make the club verge mythrill wings, tails and horns. We could maybe use each month's birthstone as part of the components among other items of course. I thought that maybe this would be a good idea being the Wings are very hard to come by and Verge is rarely updated with each month's collection and it could help but them back into circulation as well as using the ZOMG caches making them useful as well. I was thinking that maybe we could alchemize the sets (tail, horn and wings) for the light we could use sunbeam's and the dark possibly moonbeams. I don't know just a thought I had and figured I'd share. I am new to alchemy and only made a few items but I thought this might be a good idea if it comes to pass. I know many people who like these items but not sure if this idea is doable.

WitchyKit's Fangirl

Insane Villain

62,025 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Gazing into the Abyss 500
  • Abomination 100
Crossing fingers that these are considered:
Formula 1: Angelic Chair
Details:
Cost to craft: 100,000,000 Gold
50 x User Image Egyptain Golden Chair
5 x User Image White Ink
1 x User Image Divine Feather

Crafted Item
User Image Angelic Chair
Chance of success: Medium

Formula 5: Angelic Table
Details:
Cost to craft: 250,000,000 Gold
50 x User Image Egyptian Golden Table
5 x User Image White Ink

Crafted Item
User Image Angelic Table

Formula 10: Angelic Bed
Details:
Cost to craft: 500,000,000 Gold
50 x User Image Egyptian Golden Bed
5 x User Image White Ink
2 x User Image Divine Feather

Crafted Item
User Image Angelic Bed

Formula 1: Nitemare Chair
Details:
Cost to craft: 100,000,000 Gold
50 x User Image Egyptain Golden Chair
10 x User Image Black Ink
2 x User Image Demon's Curse

Crafted Item
User Image Nitemare Chair

Formula 5: Nitemare Table
Details:
Cost to craft: 250,000,000 Gold
50 x User Image Egyptian Golden Table

Crafted Item
User Image Nitemare Table

Formula 10: Nitemare Sarcophagus
Details:
Cost to craft: 500,000,000 Gold
50 x User Image Egyptian Golden Bed
2 x User Image Divine Feather

Crafted Item
User Image Nitemare Sarcophagus

Hardcore Werewolf

17,000 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • OTP 200
So a while ago one of the old gold generators from the cash shop had the ability to open all of the gold amounts at once rather than opening them one at a time. I would adore a sort of philosopher's cache plus, if you will, that opens all the caches at once sorting them into their respective colours. And then people can pick out what they need from the individual coloured caches as normal.
Would that even be possible?

Conservative Browser

21,590 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
Mortalitasi
So a while ago one of the old gold generators from the cash shop had the ability to open all of the gold amounts at once rather than opening them one at a time. I would adore a sort of philosopher's cache plus, if you will, that opens all the caches at once sorting them into their respective colours. And then people can pick out what they need from the individual coloured caches as normal.
Would that even be possible?

I like that idea. emotion_yatta
Can we also pick the item that we need and how many of it?
Somehow its time consuming. crying

Questionable Bear

44,090 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Object of Affection 150
I'm glad that we're all on the same page with these ideas.

Adventuring Duck

May we have an alchemized Gatomon item?

Anxious Lunatic

36,525 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Gems 500
I would LOVE IT if the new formulas showed you what you needed to have to craft them instead of having to buy them first and then 'oh, I don't have that/enough gold for it.'

Hopeful Prophet

38,975 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Budding Witch 250
I would really LOVE to see formulas for equip-able versions of the components!

At least for crafted components perhaps the ingredients would involve the non-equip-able version of the component and the cache components as well and that the levels would correspond to the level of the component in question. Oh! Maybe also with some of the formulas there can be higher leveled versions of the formula but you need to craft the lower leveled versions in order to make the higher level versions, but the higher level versions will have more poses to compensate.
To use an example, let's go with Celestial Glow:
The lowest level version would be level 6 since that's the level needed to craft the Celestial Glow. However, there would also be level 7, 8, 9, and 10 versions available to purchase. However, you need to make the level 6 version before you can make level 7, and so on until you get a level 9 version to use to make the level 10 version. And before anyone asks, all the poses in the level 6 version are in the level 7 version, all the level 7 poses in level 8, and so on with level 10's version having all the poses of the previous versions plus another pose of its own. Perhaps level 10 will have an I AM pose (and not just for Celestial Glow, but rather all level 10 versions of these formulas will have their corresponding I AM pose as the level 10 addition).

Divine Survivor

18,875 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Formulas to get some components like the rainbow sugar and the fabric swatches.

Mueth's Partner

Unholy Harvester

Emalthya
I would LOVE IT if the new formulas showed you what you needed to have to craft them instead of having to buy them first and then 'oh, I don't have that/enough gold for it.'

agree on this....

the old formulas have that, why the new ones don't? it's like lazy staff working rofl

Benevolent Alchemist

43,575 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
X_Gokai-Okuzuko_X
It'd be pretty cool if we got some exclusive recolors of popular items through this. Only if they don't require cash items, of course!

Looks like the formula makers heard you - we got the Dollhouse Demon item biggrin It still needs 200 Emerald Caches though

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff