Romantic Nymph

27,925 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
Maikoru Yuki
myruna-chan
Maikoru Yuki
About 80% of my friends are Mexican and just recently I was in a Quincenera! I was the first non-mexican in the Quince, thats what I like to believe!

cool!!! did you enjoyed teh party? when i was 15 i also got my party, so much fun! 4laugh
how it was?

mm are you asian? tell me more about you whee
The party was so much fun, we had to do a lot of practice which pissed me off but it was really fun! I'm half Asian, Siberian Mongol to be exact! We are not on the list like the other asians but we are the ones that have made the most impact!

oo so you were a dancer for the girl right? so cool!!! in spanish is "chambelan", cool! did you enjoyed it?what did you danced?

siberian mongol? tell me more, made the most impact? why?

Romantic Nymph

27,925 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
GA1As Emilio Aguinaldo
Aztecs, Tamales and Latinas are so damn hot. redface

hahaha, well tameles is a food (tasty!) aztec is a prehispanic culture , an not all teh latinas are so hot.. actually im kind of shy girl.but i love dancing heart
myruna-chan
Maikoru Yuki
myruna-chan
Maikoru Yuki
About 80% of my friends are Mexican and just recently I was in a Quincenera! I was the first non-mexican in the Quince, thats what I like to believe!

cool!!! did you enjoyed teh party? when i was 15 i also got my party, so much fun! 4laugh
how it was?

The party was so much fun, we had to do a lot of practice which pissed me off but it was really fun! I'm half Asian, Siberian Mongol to be exact! We are not on the list like the other asians but we are the ones that have made the most impact!

oo so you were a dancer for the girl right? so cool!!! in spanish is "chambelan", cool! did you enjoyed it?what did you danced?

We danced umm I hope I spell them right Machata, Cumbya and ball room then at the end we did some reggeaton. Well Ghengis Khan was Mongol and he ruled China for the longest time and was conquering everything even streching out to the Middle east. You should look him up, he is very important we almost took over Japan but of course we didnt get close because of KamiKaze~
I also love the relationship between our two nations.

The Galleon Trade.
The Spice trade.
Aztec-Mexican Culture in the Philippines.

And whatnot.
Were like Yin and Yang Lol.

Romantic Nymph

27,925 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
Maikoru Yuki
myruna-chan
Maikoru Yuki
myruna-chan
Maikoru Yuki

how it was?

We danced umm I hope I spell them right Machata, Cumbya and ball room then at the end we did some reggeaton. Well Ghengis Khan was Mongol and he ruled China for the longest time and was conquering everything even streching out to the Middle east. You should look him up, he is very important we almost took over Japan but of course we didnt get close because of KamiKaze~

machata? i dont know that word, but the other one yes , is Cumbia! kind of traditional n.n
wow! i heard about him, so he was a great ruler?

Romantic Nymph

27,925 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
GA1As Emilio Aguinaldo

The Galleon Trade.
The Spice trade.

And whatnot.

cool! looks like our countries are really connected n.n
tell me more about Philippines
myruna-chan
GA1As Emilio Aguinaldo

hahaha, well tameles is a food (tasty!) aztec is a prehispanic culture , an not all teh latinas are so hot.. actually im kind of shy girl.but i love dancing heart

I think most of you are hot. And I love dancing too especially Tango but im not really good at it. sweatdrop
myruna-chan
Maikoru Yuki
myruna-chan
Maikoru Yuki
myruna-chan
Maikoru Yuki

how it was?

machata? i dont know that word, but the other one yes , is Cumbia! kind of traditional n.n
Machata is something like Dominica Dancing! Yup he was the greates ruler I will ever know, better then alexander the great even!
myruna-chan
GA1As Emilio Aguinaldo

The Galleon Trade.
The Spice trade.

And whatnot.

cool! looks like our countries are really connected n.n
tell me more about Philippines

Ok, for starters, you guys actually imported your love of Spices from us!
The Southern Philippines are part of the Spice Islands the source of peppers, chili and etc.

Likwise we imported our love of Chocolate from the Mexicans!
The Aztecs having invented and grown Chocolate and all.

But now it's in reverse.

Filipinos are famous for our chocolate products and Mexicans are famous for the spicy cuisine when it's supposed to be the other way around lol.

Toxic Gaian

Shines the nuclear holocaust

Si me preguntabas de Barrancas del Cobre aqui te dejo unas imagenes. La verdad las palabras muy poco pueden hacer para describir el lugar.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Y lo mejor de todo es que puedes recorrer casi todos esos paisajes por tren. No hable de algo como el metro de la Ciudad , sino de un tren al estilo antiguo. Si tienes la oportunidad de viajar alla no la dejes pasar.

The last war has erupted

5,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
myruna-chan
LiLCherryDreamer
myruna-chan
LiLCherryDreamer
Most people don’t know this, but having inward migration is actually a good thing for a country. And when it comes to illegal migration (the ECON term); the way a country benefits is that one: most people take jobs not many from that country want (either cause it involves long hours and low pay or that they are field or janitorial jobs, but PLEASE I am only naming off examples in some extreme cases).

Two: many of those who are illegal still have taxes taken out of their paycheck each payroll, their rent, and when they go shopping. So they do end up paying taxes, but because they are illegal they do not get the benefits those from the country would. In the case of the US, when taxes are taken out from those who don’t have papers, that money goes into the Social Security balance – but they don’t get ANY of that money at all…it just goes into the pot and is used up by those who do happened to be citizens. Now more than ever the US is in need having MORE money go into the Social Security balance, then taken out idea . So if you do your research right your constitutional right of getting your benefits and education is not being taken away at all.

I believe everyone has the right to their thoughts and have the right to speak their minds, but there is always a fine line in where what you’re saying is part of the Bill of Rights as a citizen and bashing on other people’s culture and country. I think what happened here is that opinions were taken way too far…and that always leans to a loss in respect cry .

totally agree, i put some rules , because all deserve respect, so things are never black or white , all the time they are gray... in all the countries i must say sad

Yeah that is true, but you have to remember the sad thing is that not many people read the rules, and so when they read the thread name only...they do just that. So next time please be careful...some people will give you their opinion without showing the respect that you might be looking for. But nonetheless, I love Mexico, born in Jalisco and still loving going back to visit my family^^ 3nodding heart Viva Jalisco con amor!! But you are right about there being gray spots all the time...even in our dear United Nations there is so much gray...which is why many are suffering. cry

yeah... i hope teh people will read them anyway, is beter if there are some rules n.n
cool!!! i borned in Guadalajara! looks like we have soem things in common n.n
oh really? why so many gray spots?

I hope people read the rules too...and don't worry most do just that very very small % that don't. But your from Jalisco? Really!! That's awesome, I think Jalisco is one of the very prettiest states in Mexico so full life, music, and traditions. Of course I love all of Mexico (but Jalisco is my Favorite hehehe).

Guadalajara....How cool, when I went to go visit the city I was so shocked eek by how big it has become and how many of the shopping, restaurants, and plazas are so up class...I walked into a Sears in there and everyone had on Suits...here in America you walk in and people just have a shirt and black pants. It makes me feel good that Mexico holds such high pride when it comes to most of its industry biggrin .

Why so many gray spots in the United Nations (UN)...well much of it is run by Western Countries like USA, UK, France,etc. and in some committees from the UN countries that have the most money get more votes than those who do not...so it's just a big mess lol sweatdrop

Romantic Nymph

27,925 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
GA1As Emilio Aguinaldo
myruna-chan
GA1As Emilio Aguinaldo

I think most of you are hot. And I love dancing too especially Tango but im not really good at it. sweatdrop

hahhaha, well, that is a common thought, but i must say im normal n.n tango? well, is indeed a latinoamerican dance but i think it comes from Argetina, right?

Romantic Nymph

27,925 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
Maikoru Yuki
myruna-chan
Maikoru Yuki
myruna-chan
Maikoru Yuki

Machata is something like Dominica Dancing! Yup he was the greates ruler I will ever know, better then alexander the great even!

wow!!! i have heard some tales about him, i didnt kne he was that great sweatdrop
im sure you were a great dancer for your friend heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces