Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Shapeshifter

8,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Shanra the Dragon Bard
I got home to find out one of our dogs was stung by bees today on their walk in the park. Hubby doesn't seem to be too worried about her, but she just keeps pacing back and forth. I'm going to keep an eye on her though, in case she has an allergic reaction. I'm going to go relax and watch some Game of Thrones.
oh no! poor puppy! Yes do keep an eye on your puppy, it's always worrisome when dogs get hurt since they can't actually tell us how they're feeling.

GO enjoy your game of thrones!

Loyal Gatekeeper

Welcome back Ethril. Good to see you as well Shanra. It's been far too long. Ethril I sent Shanra the information on my current situation so she will be able to tell you and if it is acceptable I would love to still be part of the guild.

Thanks,

Vince

Blessed Shapeshifter

8,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Vincent SN
Welcome back Ethril. Good to see you as well Shanra. It's been far too long. Ethril I sent Shanra the information on my current situation so she will be able to tell you and if it is acceptable I would love to still be part of the guild.

Thanks,

Vince
I'd love it if you stayed with the guild Vincent. You're actually one of the members that I remember from those early years so it'll be nice to be able to catch up with you again..

Blessed Shapeshifter

8,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
I shall bumpith the recruitment thread!

Devout Worshipper

Ethril the Dragon Mother
I shall bumpith the recruitment thread!

Vince is serving overseas currently Ethril, but I told him no worries. Said if he felt up to moderating one of the forums, he could let you know which one. We watched 6 episodes of GoT's. Now I'm exhausted, and will be heading to bed very soon. We have church in the morning, and then after lunch, we're going to some Christian outing somewhere with some friends. Don't know how long we'll be gone, but I'll check in when we get home.

Devout Worshipper

Ethril the Dragon Mother

I don't know why, but I never received the guild announcement notification. I tried to send one out myself the other day, when I got done cleaning out the members list, but it kept telling me we didn't have enough gold. I know we did, but oh well. You got it to work, so that's what matters. I'm just wondering how many others didn't get it in their notices.

Blessed Shapeshifter

8,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Shanra the Dragon Bard
Ethril the Dragon Mother

I don't know why, but I never received the guild announcement notification. I tried to send one out myself the other day, when I got done cleaning out the members list, but it kept telling me we didn't have enough gold. I know we did, but oh well. You got it to work, so that's what matters. I'm just wondering how many others didn't get it in their notices.
Once again we find something that Gaia neglects to fix then. Seriously they need to stop spending so much development time on Premium stuff and update their free services.

Now scooch off to bed missy. Get some sleep.

If Vince wants to moderate then that's fine with me! Just as long as he doesn't stress himself!

Devout Worshipper

Giveaway 1

For the first Giveaway we're going to have a poetry bumping game. This happens to be based off of a very popular Poetry game we have in the guild!

Here's how it works: The game will start when Shanra the Dragon Bard, that's me, posts 5 random words. You will then post a "bump!" and a poem using at least 3 of the 5 words. You will then come up with 5 words of your own for someone else to use.

Anyone can use the first 5 words that I post for their first bump. After that you have to use 5 words that someone else posts for your next bump. You then have to use a new set of 5 words for your 3rd bump. etc etc.

You can not use your own 5 words.

Seeing as how (hopefully) lots of people will be bumping it is acceptable for people to use the same 5 word sets.

Every time you bump make sure you number it in some way (bump 1, bump 2, bump 3). The first person to 50 bumps gets the giveaway prize!

If you want to participate, but not win anything that's fine! Just don't keep track of your bumps.

And what is the prize for this Poem bumping giveaway?
Blood Drop Brooch

First 5 words: writer/story/famous/quill/ink

Blessed Shapeshifter

8,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Yay the first 5 words are up! I think I'll take a stab at it! Remember anyone can use the first five words for their first bump!

First 5 words: writer/story/famous/quill/ink

A young writer
Dips into ink
A story to write
Ideas to link

The mind builds
A world is born
Characters thrive
The plot is torn

The ending arrives
A final word; stated
The quill goes down
The writer; elated

My 5 words:
Seed, Tree, Death, Master, Silence - Remember you only have to use 3

Devout Worshipper

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Seed, Tree, Death, Master, Silence

There in the garden
A beautiful tree.
Fruit for the taking,
But take it, should she?

In silence she pondered
While death laid in wait.
Just one bite she took
And sealed her fate.

5 new words: clue, mystery, pencil, shelf, murder

Sparkly Star

clue, mystery, pencil, shelf, murder