Bump! yum_cupcake

Friendly Genius

3,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
Love Renewed
User Image

Hello and welcome! I am Administration Commander with the BTPD. We would like to have you join us. If you click either banner you will be brought to our guild. See what you think and hopefully join us. Please add the application into the given space when you click to join the guild and you will hear from me shortly. The application can be found here and on our homepage.

Members are always nice, but we are looking to hire Gaians to be 'Officers'. So many people are apart of the Gaia world, and not all of them follow the ToS. Not all Gaians report what they see either. We are a community of people within the Gaian community who actively try to help keep this a fun and safe site for all.

Being in BTPD does NOT make you a moderator. Nor do we try to take things into our own hands.

If you're interested in joining us, and can follow rules, please fill out an application and send it in.

User Image

I want to join ma'am, my application got rejected without any reason before.
Destroyer Bloodraven
I look over each application myself. Did you apply under a different user name? And I always have a reason for rejecting applications. If you applied you would have received a pm from me on why you were rejected.

Friendly Genius

3,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
Love Renewed
Destroyer Bloodraven
I look over each application myself. Did you apply under a different user name?

I applied under the user name destroyer alpha even when I'm not an alpha, you people thought I was and just freakin rejected me.please I really would like to join this guild cuz I am a good officer and I have experience in anti trolling.
Destroyer Bloodraven
Love Renewed
Destroyer Bloodraven
I look over each application myself. Did you apply under a different user name?

I applied under the user name destroyer alpha even when I'm not an alpha, you people thought I was and just freakin rejected me.please is have a it of experience in anti trolling .
As I added in above, I always have a reason for rejecting people and send a pm on why. And for you it was your post history. Now this sub forum isn't for conversations like this so no more here please.

Sarcastic Prophet

Bump! yum_cupcake

Sarcastic Prophet

yum_cupcake

Sarcastic Prophet

yum_cupcake
blueRose98
Need a banner? i'm the one to make it smile i make banners for free. if you are interested, there is more info in my sig link, and examples are in the second sig link smile
if not, then BUMP, and happy recruiting smile
(quote me, i don't care about the faction thing...)
We have banners, but I will keep you in mind in the future. Thank you for the offer.

12,075 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
Love Renewed
blueRose98
Need a banner? i'm the one to make it smile i make banners for free. if you are interested, there is more info in my sig link, and examples are in the second sig link smile
if not, then BUMP, and happy recruiting smile
(quote me, i don't care about the faction thing...)
We have banners, but I will keep you in mind in the future. Thank you for the offer.

no problem, good luck with the guild ^-^

Sarcastic Prophet

yum_cupcake

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out