Welcome to Gaia! ::

People Counter

+1 1 100.0% [ 133 ]
Total Votes:[ 133 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 28 29 30 > >>

iFairyx
I like yoga, I'm trying to become a bit more strechy and flexi heart a healthy life style wont hurt me, although some yoga moves .... burning_eyes

loves
iFairy

my sister calls me a health nut. . a very lazy health nut. i can tell you, i never done yoga before. my sister does it all the time and says it is relaxing. yoga moves have strange names. haha
Ever_lasting_Flame
[schizophrenic]
Ever_lasting_Flame
[schizophrenic]
i cannot wait until the olympics.

Me neither ^.^ I love the swimming and diving

no way! i like the swimming and diving too. but my favorite would have to be gymnastics (the girls are good but i like watching when the males compete. haha)

That would definitely be a close second for me
Male gymnasts are always a highlight xD

remember four years ago, there was drama in the male competition that was funny to see but sort of sad. that is why i love the olympics so much. haha.
[schizophrenic]
iFairyx
I like yoga, I'm trying to become a bit more strechy and flexi heart a healthy life style wont hurt me, although some yoga moves .... burning_eyes

loves
iFairy

my sister calls me a health nut. . a very lazy health nut. i can tell you, i never done yoga before. my sister does it all the time and says it is relaxing. yoga moves have strange names. haha

I find them ... relaxing, stressful, annoying, funny - hey they're a whole rollercoster of emotions biggrin

loves
iFairy
I'm here lalalala

how is everyone?

loves
iFairy
User ImageHi, I would like to buy Guild #14. Is it still available?
Crystal Binary
User ImageHi, I would like to buy Guild #14. Is it still available?

Hiya.

Yes guild 14 is good to go. If you'd like to send a trade I will send you an invite to the guild.

loves
iFairy
yasmine67
l45hkyugfvhjvej mnbearjnrkl dlujvrjhggkuahwhge vnjakbs veavakhvjrfgjfk ekjbhgrnbhb kn bmjrbhrg j bnnb bjgbntrb bkjg bkgjbr.kbjt vlkblr/nvf m,gjnk

Reported
iFairyx
Hiya.

Yes guild 14 is good to go. If you'd like to send a trade I will send you an invite to the guild.

loves
iFairy

Trade sent. smile Thank you!
I've changed the ownership over to you. Sorry for the delay.

loves
iFairy

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas