hey fairy your avi look really cute..^^
Thanks heart

loves
iFairy
Ever_lasting_Flame
[schizophrenic]
i cannot wait until the olympics.

Me neither ^.^ I love the swimming and diving

no way! i like the swimming and diving too. but my favorite would have to be gymnastics (the girls are good but i like watching when the males compete. haha)
gymnastics -sighs- I hate gymnastics ... well I don't but yeah when I see the girls and guys doing their thing I am always like "ouch thats gotta hurt...damn I'm nowheres near as flexible as I should be".

loves
iFairy
iFairyx
gymnastics -sighs- I hate gymnastics ... well I don't but yeah when I see the girls and guys doing their thing I am always like "ouch thats gotta hurt...damn I'm nowheres near as flexible as I should be".

loves
iFairy

i used to be flexible but it is interesting to watch. it makes me sad that those guys are flexible than me but i do not really care if i am as flexible as the girls. haha. my friends are very flexible it makes me jealous. of course i am the laziest one in my group of friends but surprisingly i am one of the skinniest.
What happens to the current members when somebody else buys the guild?
Lissena
What happens to the current members when somebody else buys the guild?

I normally leave members on the guild and then the new captin can kick them out or leave them in. To me I think they can be a great addition to the guild.

loves
iFairy
[schizophrenic]
iFairyx

loves
iFairy

I used to be flexible but it is interesting to watch. it makes me sad that those guys are flexible than me but i do not really care if i am as flexible as the girls. haha. my friends are very flexible it makes me jealous. of course i am the laziest one in my group of friends but surprisingly i am one of the skinniest.

I just sit there all jealous "well its not right that they can do that, its cruel thats what it. In fact if I were that flexible then I would be justifiying it so by now being like them I am doing the right thing..."

It helps

loves
iFairy
iFairyx
[schizophrenic]
iFairyx

loves
iFairy

I used to be flexible but it is interesting to watch. it makes me sad that those guys are flexible than me but i do not really care if i am as flexible as the girls. haha. my friends are very flexible it makes me jealous. of course i am the laziest one in my group of friends but surprisingly i am one of the skinniest.

I just sit there all jealous "well its not right that they can do that, its cruel thats what it. In fact if I were that flexible then I would be justifiying it so by now being like them I am doing the right thing..."

It helps

loves
iFairy

my sister is trying to stretch so that she can do the splits by the end of the summer. i highly doubt that she will be able too. i do not see many fat people where i live, i wonder why. there are only a few here.
I like yoga, I'm trying to become a bit more strechy and flexi heart a healthy life style wont hurt me, although some yoga moves .... burning_eyes

loves
iFairy

Eloquent Seeker

[schizophrenic]
Ever_lasting_Flame
[schizophrenic]
i cannot wait until the olympics.

Me neither ^.^ I love the swimming and diving

no way! i like the swimming and diving too. but my favorite would have to be gymnastics (the girls are good but i like watching when the males compete. haha)

That would definitely be a close second for me
Male gymnasts are always a highlight xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas