Gaian

Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays everyone. biggrin

Adventuring Mage

15,625 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Merry Christmas, everybody! blaugh heart

*flagwaves to Dardy, Jack, Traci, Kydden, Holy, Sanada, Katsu, and the others I forgot to mention*

I hope everything goes well, guys! ^_^

I may have failed to break the record but I'll be happy to get the competition to end soon. I week left! =D blaugh
Stopping by to wish all the Fishie Peoples Merry Christmas and Happy new Year, mayt he fishies bite you all next year.

*LOL*
Flagwaves~~~ to my friends that up on the board this month..hang in there, the end is near

14,375 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*Waves Flag* for all my fishing buddies.
Good luck to everyone in these final days of fishing
*big waves to all my fishy friends*
too many to individually mention but you all know who you are I'm sure xd

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Hey gang!

I am going to *try* and have the Dec. 09 trophies out on Jan 1st, but given that is New Year's Day, it might not happen. Just giving you a pre-emptive heads up so you don't panic if they are a day or two late.

Anyway, hope your holidays have been great, and wishing everyone a peaceful and prosperous 2010. May you new year be full of joy, excitement, and wonder-filled with all the great things this world has to offer. And may you catch enough rare fish to make a hat!

Be well! biggrin
Sisky
The Lake News have been updated. Thanks, Zanam! smile
Fishing seems to acting up right now.

Though I'll be glad once the month is over with but it's been a lot of fun fishing against you DC, your a very good competitor.
I also have to say the news update is interesting but I disagree with it a bit. Depending on when fishing starts back up and with about 4 days of fishing left and only around 6400k separating us a change in the lead by the end isn't impossible. But whoever gets the gold tire will have earned it.
]-Katsu-[
Fishing seems to acting up right now.

Though I'll be glad once the month is over with but it's been a lot of fun fishing against you DC, your a very good competitor.
I also have to say the news update is interesting but I disagree with it a bit. Depending on when fishing starts back up and with about 4 days of fishing left and only around 6400k separating us a change in the lead by the end isn't impossible. But whoever gets the gold tire will have earned it.
Indeed, it's still anyone's game whee

Adventuring Mage

15,625 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
@Katsu: Yeah it seem so. And thanks. It was just me or my little competitive side keeps me up. Even I lack of time management for this month. It's pretty reckless.

Yeah. I hope you do your best. You know what little smartass like me does the job. I won't let you down. Well yeah, goodluck on getting it whoever owns it. Hopefully. wink

Exhibitionist

Seems fishing is down (on my end at least), I seem to pick set aside the most terrible time periods to fish. But seeing as it's effecting everyone, it won't cost me *fingers crossed*.

I guess for the time being I will just watch me some Powerpuff Girls, and check back hourly to see if I can get a game started.

Professional Genius

When you notice fishing is down for a while, don't hesitate to contact me or another fishing mod about it so we can pass it on. 3nodding

Gaian

Great, it's down again. xd

Here's to hoping I'll be able to fish next month. xD *waves flag for everyone even though you can't fish* >.>

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff