Welcome to Gaia! ::

TriskDaemon
I think a challenge to the gods might be in the cards - he's certainly got to be full of himself after cheating death like he did.
Why do I feel that the plotline would turn out like the film "The Craft" if that happened?
Alfirin IV
TriskDaemon
I think a challenge to the gods might be in the cards - he's certainly got to be full of himself after cheating death like he did.
Why do I feel that the plotline would turn out like the film "The Craft" if that happened?
Because the admins LOOOOOVE their movie references?
Gino would be that chick who tries to kill herself and sees snakes and bugs and stuff.

Bah. I'm off to bed, it's way too late. o___o I should not stay up until 1am.
I love Gambino and all, but the last way he came back was a bit more insane than I am used to. xD

I mean an explosion spliting from gino and creating a flash of light completly engulfing gaia was kind of like a "WTF" moment.

I could see Gambino releasing the Battle system by daring anyone to try to defeat him and him being the first real boss. He releases monster around gaia in an attempt to become the ultimate ruler. Something along those lines. xD

Supernatural Trickster

29,125 Points
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Mage 100

Nephti's Boss

Perfectionist

Whoa this is cool. o.o
I like Kaze's symbol.

"We aim to bring good fortune to ladies!" User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hmmmm. so if I turn from them all am I a Hieratic.
Dice Warwick

I think heresy is when you say "Nope, this religion is completely wrong in it's beliefs. Your god is a sissy."

I was wondering... is there any Gaian Ragnarok/Armageddon? I like endings where everybody dies.
Well if it isn't Phrigustus.

Very nice art there Drunken
Mr. Compatible
Dice Warwick

I think heresy is when you say "Nope, this religion is completely wrong in it's beliefs. Your god is a sissy."

I was wondering... is there any Gaian Ragnarok/Armageddon? I like endings where everybody dies.

eek We will all die at the hands of the ban Hammer gonk

Anywho, I'd probably follow some sub god of luck.
Dark Vs Light
Fire Vs Ice
Guide Vs Wind (Like the guide being held from the path by wind or something, I don't know)
=

Armageddon
Absolute Shadows
Dark Vs Light
Fire Vs Ice
Guide Vs Wind (Like the guide being held from the path by wind or something, I don't know)
=

Armageddon

Guide Vs Wind = Order vs Freedom
Absolute Shadows
Well if it isn't Phrigustus.

Very nice art there Drunken

Grassy a**.

Just showing a preview.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff