Welcome to Gaia! ::

From this day forth I shall worship the Goddess Lunaris until I die or leave Gaia.
TriskDaemon
Apollus isn't feeling the worshipper love. XD

I don't mind. ^___^ I don't like people, anyways!

So, do the gods require sacrifices? I mean, my computer requires daily amounts of bloodshed, or she gets wrathful, so what about the gods?
Alfirin IV
TriskDaemon

So, do the gods require sacrifices? I mean, my computer requires daily amounts of bloodshed, or she gets wrathful, so what about the gods?

You would probably have to sneak into Lunaris' home and steal one of her underwear for you to be initiated and please the other gods. Probably one of her Lunar Bras.
DrunkenStyle
You would probably have to sneak into Lunaris' home and steal one of her underwear for you to be initiated and please the other gods. Probably one of her Lunar Bras.
I'm sure the gods wouldn't require their followers to do petty thievery.

Although a Godly Panty-raid would be quite...funny.
DrunkenStyle
Alfirin IV
TriskDaemon

...I have an extreme urge to make some kind of joke about Lunaris' "moons" but...okay, I've quelled it. :XP:

It seems to me like Vulcagnis is the only god who'd be into actual blood sacrifices, while gods like Kaze would be more into those who sacrifice the luxeries of a home to travel seaching for enlitenment. Something like that. 3nodding
Robyn Red
...I have an extreme urge to make some kind of joke about Lunaris' "moons" but...okay, I've quelled it. :XP:
Be careful, her followers might get onto you for making jokes concerning her honour or something of the sort. ^___~

Quote:
It seems to me like Vulcagnis is the only god who'd be into actual blood sacrifices, while gods like Kaze would be more into those who sacrifice the luxeries of a home to travel seaching for enlitenment. Something like that. 3nodding
A few might prefer sacrifices of, um, that word for vegetative stock. The opposite of livestock. sweatdrop

Conservative Poster

6,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
=,=

Y'see....this is the reason I'm agnostic, off and ON Gaia.

Aged Capitalist

finaly n.n a thread for the gods

awesome stuff :O

9,650 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Wow! Very intresting thread!
Alfirin IV
Robyn Red
Be careful, her followers might get onto you for making jokes concerning her honour or something of the sort. ^___~

If it comes to that, I'll just fend them off with a flashlight. xd

I kid, I kid, I'm sorry. I think Lunaris is awesome. Really. I'm just a Famikaze, we're a little on the wild side. blaugh

7,400 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
.::BWHAHAHA!!!::.

*Coughyouneedcoughagoddesscough cough coughofearthcough orforestcough cough COUGHorsomething cough*..o_O; Wow.. That was a bad cough attack.. ninja

<3 it's very cool. I'll have to re-read it all.. I was scanning through them. sweatdrop Hopefully I can find one I can worship/believe in etc..o_o;

Edit: *Coughsharderorofanimalscough*..o_o;

ninja

-----------------------------------------------------------------
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. .::Long Live Johnny K. Gambino::.
Robyn Red

I kid, I kid, I'm sorry. I think Lunaris is awesome. Really. I'm just a Famikaze, we're a little on the wild side. blaugh
That is a brilliant idea. *goes to find her flashlight*

Is it sad that I made an outfit just because I signed up as an Apollus fangirl?

*hands Hitoma a glass of water* You might want to get that cough checked out by one of the healers here. 3nodding Wouldn't want it to get worse.
Alfirin IV
Robyn Red

Haha, not at all...that's actually one of the reasons I chose Kaze. Cause I knew that if I went with any of the other Gods, I would spend all my money trying to make an appropiate avatar. xd With Kaze, that's not really an issue. I might get a Wind Security Blanket someday, but they're kinda expensive right now. sweatdrop
I had money to spare, anyways. I already owned/had borrowed the expensive items, so I just had to spend ~4k on the other stuff. 3nodding

*whistles and hides her anklets* lalala~ o/~
Robyn Red
Alfirin IV
Robyn Red

Haha, not at all...that's actually one of the reasons I chose Kaze. Cause I knew that if I went with any of the other Gods, I would spend all my money trying to make an appropiate avatar. xd With Kaze, that's not really an issue. I might get a Wind Security Blanket someday, but they're kinda expensive right now. sweatdrop
That they are but I bought mine today for around 10k. ^.^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces