Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Name of the Organization: Wait, who? The Leon Fanthread
Leader: Sedge created the thread, but we don't see her so much these days. I guess none at tthe moment?
Short description: A little house of crazy dedicated to appreciating Leon and spreading Leon awareness. Ridiculous theories, fan stuff and general shenanigans related to Leon are all welcome here!

I meant to post here on behalf of the thread before now, but... |||orz
Sorry! A-anywho, we were planning on running a fanart contest, if that's alright.
That makes twelve groups who will be joining us! biggrin
So hows this work?We make new threads for our thing or is it gonna be held in this thread?

Phantom

User Image
You'll be making your thread in the guild once it's open to the public.

Dapper Capitalist

6,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Popular Thread 100
»»»Pixie«««

Oh my god thank you so much for starting it late. I might get a nap in.

*has been up all night trying to gather up s**t for best friend who just got dumped* I think I've listened to every single pop break up song EVER CREATED. Plus I'm doing a lot with my guild for our thread. xDDD
Team sprocket has a temp thread for this occasion started up in the sprocket guild. When the ball starts, we'll be ready (we're doing an art freebie thread)
Day One is finally done,
but you can still join in on the fun!

Come join us in our games!
Come learn some new names!

Don't worry about speaking in rhymne!
I just felt like it, for this one time! xd
User Image
"The Scarlet Waltz"
Led by: Tiedan
Info:
A mysterious, and secretive coven of Vampires birthed immediately after the events of the 'Great War' on Hallow's Eve of '07. Not much is known about them, due to their superb ability to stay invisible and their mastery of magic and the dark arts. Their true motives are shrouded in darkness to almost everyone. They make themselves seen every so often in order to let Gaia know, that they are indeed there: in the darkness...

Elder

Thank you to everyone who attended our ball, I hope you all enjoyed yourselves. We look farward to seeing you all in the furute. 3nodding
Thank you for inviting us!

If I can't be too much trouble, I didn't mark down the winners to the avatar contest I had sweatdrop I owe prizes. Could you possibly see who one for me, Archon? ...and be truthful!
There was only 3 votes. sweatdrop

Two for the first one. So Archon won.
lol, what a flop!

But I'll pay up--he deserves it.

Thanks for telling me Shiori Miko!

Cute Cultist

emo
I miss the Masqerade.

Uhmn, but- I know they were hiring artists, but I lost the thread.
Could someone redirect me to the thread where you guys were hiring?

I'd like to apply~
CLICK!

That should get you there n.n

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out