• The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
good morning =)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Shy Cat

51,900 Points
  • Winged 100
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Coloring Champion 0

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
Queentintin

this is what I made for the jedi avatar contest (I used your ghost code to have a more accurate avatar base.) The cat ears can be clipped with Agape's Cut if you don't want to keep them, I didn't crop them though because I think it looks cute both ways (just like you can replace the M's Sketchbook with any other recolor, they all have the hairpins as far as I know.)

User Image

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
Ultrabord
Queentintin

this is what I made for the jedi avatar contest (I used your ghost code to have a more accurate avatar base.) The cat ears can be clipped with Agape's Cut if you don't want to keep them, I didn't crop them though because I think it looks cute both ways (just like you can replace the M's Sketchbook with any other recolor, they all have the hairpins as far as I know.)

User Image

Ohh wow it looks really awesome , like the ears too , nice Jedi =) cool items xd

also love the colors 3nodding

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
Queentintin
Ultrabord
Queentintin

User Image

Ohh wow it looks really awesome , like the ears too , nice Jedi =) cool items xd

yeah thank you, I purposely tried to use colors that match the ones you use often (pastel blue especially, base eyes were blue so I wanted to keep a light blue color) with a bit of contrast with the brown to match the armmod, and if you already have a couple of these items, even better! I personally have half these items lol, sold my Nyamond a while back but when it showed up under my "goggles" search (Interstellar Invaders and Galaxy Rebels both show up under the "goggles" tag lol) it was adorable and I wanted to use it lol

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
Ok sorry replying up here Bord=) had a hard time expanding box here rofl anyhow, ty so much, you really thought this true, it's really nice, and yes I own a few of them items already *smiles* & got that right too 3nodding it's really great you did this *hugs* you got me with the pastels, and cosmic colors too, and not too expensive wow! 26,213 p? incredible! so awesome thanks ^^

Darth Verum Interius

look Bord made this really awesome Jedi , for me biggrin

quote="Ultrabord"]
Queentintin
Ultrabord
Queentintin

User Image

yeah thank you, I purposely tried to use colors that match the ones you use often (pastel blue especially, base eyes were blue so I wanted to keep a light blue color) with a bit of contrast with the brown to match the armmod, and if you already have a couple of these items, even better! I personally have half these items lol, sold my Nyamond a while back but when it showed up under my "goggles" search (Interstellar Invaders and Galaxy Rebels both show up under the "goggles" tag lol) it was adorable and I wanted to use it lol

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Beloved Fisher

22,075 Points
  • Fishing is Love 25
  • Signature Look 250
  • Threadmaster 200
-sits don looking at Friend DD's cat- MINE!!! -trots over to cat and takes cat away from Friend DD and trots away happily- MINE!!! BLOOD GOOD GRIFFIN!!! BLOOD TAKESES CARESED OF NEW PET CAT NOWSES!!! BLOOD HAPPIESED!!!

Shy Cat

51,900 Points
  • Winged 100
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Coloring Champion 0

Shy Cat

51,900 Points
  • Winged 100
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Coloring Champion 0
Finally have a star wars outfit on! emotion_yatta

Quick Reply