• Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Yeata Zi
scullylam
Yeata Zi
scullylam
Yeata Zi
NUUUUUUUU! You prettied up the thread! NOW IT IS HARD TO LOOK AT IN MY SUBSCRIBED LISTS!

whatever do you meeeeaaaaaaaaannnnnnn?

ninja

*looks at her subscribed list*

oh. i see.

well then! feel more specials? *tosses sparkles confetti in the air around zi* and congrats on getting liam's attention. that was hawt. redface (seriously that was hawt. i'm blushing thinking about it.)
hee hee. I was really surprised!

biggrin a wonderful surprise!

i guess all we need now is more npcs to appear. heck if marshall was here, i would like that. *snickers* then again, if nicolae gave me attention, i would probably annoy him like i said before. keep quoting him and get on his ignore list. awwwwwwwwww true love.. heart
or true stalking!

is that marshall or nicu we talking about? and i am not ashamed to say i just thought of that word relating to marshall. sure he is an adventurer, but if he ever was let loose on the forums, i hope he has a little bit of a "double meaning" creeper undertone. like if he magically was in a thread you just posted in. rofl i am having too much fun with this.

Anxious Loiterer

15,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Overstocked 200
Is there a list of peeps in order of who Marshall is staying with? Any estimated time-lines? xd

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
n o i r i s t
Is there a list of peeps in order of who Marshall is staying with? Any estimated time-lines? xd

i have a list with estimate. just time inbetween people for shipping is delayed some due to lack of info. (addresses) if you want an estimate for when marshall be with you, let me know. biggrin

since i am posting here, raficat is next on marshall's list. wink not sure what is going on between him and ren though.. i mean, if he likes dragons... that is uh... good. *shifty eyes* love knows no difference from race, sex, object, animal... dang. maybe marshall is a huge playboy. *thinks about it* @_@

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
I hope Marshall isn't a playboy. o.0

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Yeata Zi

i'll guess once he visits you, he'll tell you then. i am still slightly unsure... hmmm...

so, how about that fluff event... marshall should make friends with fluffs.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
scullylam
Yeata Zi

i'll guess once he visits you, he'll tell you then. i am still slightly unsure... hmmm...

I bet he would like a bed made out of fluffs. They seem so soft.

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Yeata Zi
scullylam
Yeata Zi

I bet he would like a bed made out of fluffs. They seem so soft.

and squishy!!!!! biggrin

Cold Guardian

38,000 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Winged 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Too bad there's no coral fluff, Marshall's not fond of those I bet, and they're not too soft and squishy either.

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
VKiera
Too bad there's no coral fluff, Marshall's not fond of those I bet, and they're not too soft and squishy either.

i am soooooo glad i wasn't drinking this cup of water when i read that. i would have spewed it everywhere. xd and yeah, those coral are pokey. probably would make some holes in his dive suit or even cut off that air supply.

then again, why was it we can breathe in shallow seas and he can't? was he down there before the animated came?

(someone in zf should make a complete story breakdown of the game. with facts, and other fun stuff that is learned about of each npc through zomg)

Cold Guardian

38,000 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Winged 100
  • Magical Girl 50
scullylam
VKiera

i am soooooo glad i wasn't drinking this cup of water when i read that. i would have spewed it everywhere. xd and yeah, those coral are pokey. probably would make some holes in his dive suit or even cut off that air supply.

then again, why was it we can breathe in shallow seas and he can't? was he down there before the animated came?

(someone in zf should make a complete story breakdown of the game. with facts, and other fun stuff that is learned about of each npc through zomg)

lol, was technically we can breath under water because of the 'boon' we receive from the Gods in otami after defeating the stone cotal. Thus why Marshall still needs his airtank to go swimming.

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
VKiera
scullylam
VKiera

lol, was technically we can breath under water because of the 'boon' we receive from the Gods in otami after defeating the stone cotal. Thus why Marshall still needs his airtank to go swimming.

ooohhhhhhh.....

marshall is missing out on that. D:

you think blaze would have been rewarded that? and the more i ask questions, i should play zomg from the beginning on a mule. > <

Space Genius

Hmm...I am imagine Marshall as an egoist and sorta of a perv, but very dedicated to Blaze's mother. Am I wrong on this?
What exactly happened to the Pirate Queen and why she abandon her children?

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
BF-dragontshd-40
Hmm...I am imagine Marshall as an egoist and sorta of a perv, but very dedicated to Blaze's mother. Am I wrong on this?

yeah this is what we all really really really want to know. whee

i got your emails. love your comments with them. i admit i snorted. biggrin and the train, it looks like the monorail at disney world to me. but that is a uh, bullet train there in china right?

Space Genius

scullylam
BF-dragontshd-40

i got your emails. love your comments with them. i admit i snorted. biggrin and the train, it looks like the monorail at disney world to me. but that is a uh, bullet train there in china right?

Maybe...Marshall took a love potion from Lorelie? emotion_jawdrop

Yeah, it is a bullet train. From what Wiki said, Amtrack is building one in Cali and Boston.

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
BF-dragontshd-40
scullylam
BF-dragontshd-40

Maybe...Marshall took a love potion from Lorelie? emotion_jawdrop

Yeah, it is a bullet train. From what Wiki said, Amtrack is building one in Cali and Boston.

oh dang i want to ride that train then!!!

and well, if the queen is that evil.... OH MAN I WOULDN'T DOUBT IT!!! @_@ i don't want to know what kind of play thing he was down there in the bottom of the sea... gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff