Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nimble Explorer

Holy s**t, I have a crapton of things in my savebox I didn't even realize were in there.
-a comic I pmed to my cousin and wanted to make sure I kept track of
-a tutorial for Naoto's hat from p4 I got from a friend of mine
-some screencaps from another friend where I dunno I think I was high as ******** off cold meds while playing zomg
-some pm for an art auction mule that I should have deleted ages ago
-a REALLY old convo with yet another friend (and of the three I've mentioned explicitly so far, the only one I really talk to anymore)
-some old valentine's mad libs PMs (and lol one of my old friends I don't talk to anymore changed her name, I just noticed)
-pm from a guy I met through art auctions or shops or something about an art program
-some recipes someone sent me
-more valentine's stuff
-pm series from when I randomly got back in touch with my internet big bro after like three years (he sent me a Valentine's 2012 pm at random and he didn't know it was me since I changed my username...had a nice long convo after that)
-some other v-day 2012 pms that made me lol
-last but not least, my pm from placing in the avatar arena a few months ago

I have way too much crap in my savebox...but I can't get rid of it lol

O.G. Fatcat

10,300 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
wow looking through it was a total blast from the past! i don't even remember saving some of these things, but i'm pretty glad i did

i've got lots of old gifts with cute messages, pms from old friends, gift art, pm from tekton when i won a tektek contest, and other neat surprises! it ranges from stuff from 2010 all the way to 2006.

dang that was really nostalgic uwu

Sparkling Dragon

18,890 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
a few PMs between me and some dear friends, The PMs from the gifts I've gotten over the years, my ZOMG! Beta invite, a few PMs from gift exchanges, a few questions I asked mods, and the PM I got when I won the writing contest for the Annual Gaia User Run Ball in 2005. xd

Hairy Fairy

37,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Over Easy 100
a lotta mushy stuff, junk from old people i'm no longer friends with (thanks for the reminder that the savebox existed, i baleeted them), goofy things from the fun times gone by

sighballs... domokun

Aekea Perfectionist

11,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
I have the zOMG beta letter, Sentintel/Overseer letters, receipts, and a bunch of old letters from Valentine's events. I normally use it to save receipts from Gaia when I buy something.

Salty Raider

16,175 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Trader 100
Gift messages! If the message is really nice, I'll keep it. It really does mean a lot to me to receive gifts.
Report numbers, Gaia Cash receipts, and from like 2005-6, I have some Tekteks.. and that other site.. :/ There was another one before Tektek, but it sucked and never updated on time, and then Tektek was created!
I mean, who can't resist seeing their old "dream avatars" that look like this? User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. lol
Although sadly, that WAS one of my old avatars.

Fluffy Wolf

14,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
Oh gosh, I haven't looked in there for ages!

I have a bunch of clever valentines from that one event. Oh! One from Ricky the Dog boy XD
A bunch of guild/artshop related stuff
Oh hey, a rock pet
And aw! An interview I did with my sis.

A total blast from the past anyway.

CallMeCuriosity's Significant Otter

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500
I have all of my Gaia Cash Orders and Gifts messages, a Guild invite and a Report Thank You saved. Three pages worth of the former lol. I wonder when I'm going to have to start deleting some, I didn't even realize your saved box can get full too. rofl

Nerd

I have two art messages saved and they're from the very beginnings of this account so it's kinda weird to go back and see them.

Fluff Powerhouse

16,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100
Well this is embarrassing.
Around 2010 I developed a rather heavy crush on a GCD'er. She was intelligent and a fellow artist.

My saved messages, only 3, appear to be the discussion between me and her.

The first one, we're talking about just webcomics.
The second one, she admits she's developed a crush on me too.
The third one, she tells me a backstory of someone she liked on gaia and having them turn into a horndog.

Damn, now I feel weird. Why'd you make me look through them?
gonk

Watervoir's Husbando

Carnivore

I've saved a lot of PM's. I love the feature so much, it's really useful.

• 2 from 2010 that were from former admins thanking me for helping out. One of 'em was for me helping out lots in Q&A, the other was for assisting a user during the "Gaiapocalypse" where tons of people couldn't log in because of a glitch and it sometimes changed your registration date to 1969.
  • 1 when I had 3 winning numbers in the Gaia Lotto.
  • Quite a few personalised thank you for reporting PM's.
  • When I got my FA invitation. crying heart
  • Loads of lovely gift messages from various awesome people when I turned pink.
  • Loads of holiday PM's, like v-day, xmas and stuff. I don't know where my PM from one of the elftechs has gone. I got my Santa's Bag of Toys with that message. ;c

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Mine are all letters from NPCs back during the Zurg event.

Rare

Let's see here...

- A thank you for reporting
- Some funny Valentines
- A funny conversation with a friend
- A funny friend request (although I don't remember talking to that person, apparently I did, and we became friends at one point)
- A couple of PMs from old friends

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces