Total Votes:[ 559 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 126 127 128 > >> >>> »|

IRL Mecha

35,450 Points
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Monster Hunter 100
*weary robot noises*
Li'l Moto is DONE! (Also, not so little, actually.)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*whirry-clanky robot hand-flexing noises* Ow. Very ow. Think I'm going to go refuel and do absolutely nothing for the next day or so. Little dude is cute, but frag was that a lot of work.

(Note: He does stand up, it's just kind of fiddly to get him balanced enough to do so, and I've only jsut completed him, so I'm a very lazy 'bot right now.)

Professional Loiterer

AutobotSparklight
*weary robot noises*

*whirry-clanky robot hand-flexing noises* Ow. Very ow. Think I'm going to go refuel and do absolutely nothing for the next day or so. Little dude is cute, but frag was that a lot of work.
User ImageOmfg it's so precious I'd feel bad to make you craft another but state your price and I will do my best I freaking swear! crying JUST TAKE MY CANADIA MONEYS!

IRL Mecha

35,450 Points
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Monster Hunter 100
Haunted Housecat
AutobotSparklight
*weary robot noises*

User ImageOmfg it's so precious I'd feel bad to make you craft another but state your price and I will do my best I freaking swear! crying JUST TAKE MY CANADIA MONEYS!

Thank you! Aaah, I am so bad at pricing. ;_; I would be totally happy to make another one for you (would offer this guy, but he is so stinking cute I don't think I can let him go), but I'm going to need a couple days to let my hands rest. TBH I wouldn't mind making another one-I see a couple things I could probably do better with a second go at it.

Questing Alchemist

39,425 Points
  • Exciting Experiment 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Master Converter 500
Haunted Housecat
Gothic_Redemption
He can have two mommies. wink
User ImageThis is probably the best plan. Being a single mother is never an easy task anyway. 3nodding xd

I would like to point out that MotoIQ already has 4 (or 5) daddies, so there is probably room for more on the mommy-side (family photos are going to be crowded cat_3nodding ).
AutobotSparklight
That looks amazing! You're so talented!

Questionable Medic

AutobotSparklight
*weary robot noises*

(Note: He does stand up, it's just kind of fiddly to get him balanced enough to do so, and I've only jsut completed him, so I'm a very lazy 'bot right now.)

Oh
My
Gosh
That's so frikken' adorable!! emotion_kirakira

*totally ready to abduct adopt the lil' guy*

I hope your hands are okay though... I'd offer you some high-grade energon for your efforts, but the stuff's hard to come by. Please, take all the time you need to recover! 3nodding
Urd Tanzanite
I would like to point out that MotoIQ already has 4 (or 5) daddies, so there is probably room for more on the mommy-side (family photos are going to be crowded cat_3nodding ).

ayyyyyy it's ya boi mommy #3
j/k i'm not really good at this parenting thing

I'll be the cool anti-establishment sister instead k?

Yeata Zi's Bae

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
I hear that MotoIQ would be a good addition to the D-Party's campaign staff.

Cosmogonal Cultist

33,915 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
AutobotSparklight
*weary robot noises*

Love it!

AutobotSparklight
*weary robot noises*

This looks absolutely adorable.in fact, I will go as far as saying Prehaps it's a bit too adorable as I feel that you're trying to outdo me! So, I must give you yet another robot item! This is for you!

Yeata Zi's Bae

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
AutobotSparklight
*weary robot noises*

WOAH! THIS IS REALLY AWESOME!
AutobotSparklight
*weary robot noises*

TELL ME WHERE YOU LIVE.
What, why? No reason. Just curious. User Image

Professional Loiterer

AutobotSparklight
Thank you! Aaah, I am so bad at pricing. ;_; I would be totally happy to make another one for you (would offer this guy, but he is so stinking cute I don't think I can let him go), but I'm going to need a couple days to let my hands rest. TBH I wouldn't mind making another one-I see a couple things I could probably do better with a second go at it.
User Image*Hands you a blank check and says in Peter Griffin's voice: "WRITE ANY AMOUNT ON THERE AND I WILL PAY IT!"*

Seriously though, I'd be soooo honored! heart

IRL Mecha

35,450 Points
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Monster Hunter 100
Adam the Cyborg
AutobotSparklight
That looks amazing! You're so talented!

Aaahh, thank you! <3

Bearnas -MNB-
AutobotSparklight
*weary robot noises*

Oh
My
Gosh
That's so frikken' adorable!! emotion_kirakira

*totally ready to abduct adopt the lil' guy*

I hope your hands are okay though... I'd offer you some high-grade energon for your efforts, but the stuff's hard to come by. Please, take all the time you need to recover! 3nodding [/spoiler

Thanks!

Heh, thanks for the thought, anyway. Wouldn't mind a little high-grade, but it is unfortunately hard to come by. (Especially after that incident with Ol' Bucket-head and the Decepticreeps. Megatron drunk and reminiscing is not a pretty sight, even for an Autobot.)

The Iron Magus
AutobotSparklight
*weary robot noises*

Love it!

Thanks! I'm really glad everybody likes him.

Gustaff-Z
AutobotSparklight
*weary robot noises*

This looks absolutely adorable.in fact, I will go as far as saying Prehaps it's a bit too adorable as I feel that you're trying to outdo me! So, I must give you yet another robot item! This is for you!

Thank you! heart Aww, I would never do that, Gustaff! You're MotoIQ's big bro-bot. But seriously, thank you for the item, as well! I love it. <3

Hassli
AutobotSparklight
*weary robot noises*

WOAH! THIS IS REALLY AWESOME!

Thanks! heart

Popkrim
AutobotSparklight
*weary robot noises*

TELL ME WHERE YOU LIVE.
What, why? No reason. Just curious. User Image

*narrows optics*
A place. On Earth.
Maybe.
(Seriously, though, I'm glad you like him!)

Professional Loiterer

AutobotSparklight
User ImageBy the way, my birthday is coming up... xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out