Black! 0.089445438282648 8.9% [ 50 ]
Grey! 0.062611806797853 6.3% [ 35 ]
None, keep him white! 0.38282647584973 38.3% [ 214 ]
Total Votes:[ 559 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 126 127 128 > >> >>> »|

Wistful Phantom

Haunted Housecat
Gothic_Redemption
He hasn't been out for a while! I hope he's okay.
User ImageHe's been online for the past like, two hours. I'm not low-key stalking him or anything. ninja

Well, maybe he has other friends that he visits!

Professional Loiterer

Gothic_Redemption
User ImageNot according to his post history he doesn't rofl

Wistful Phantom

Haunted Housecat
Gothic_Redemption
User ImageNot according to his post history he doesn't rofl

Oh, that poor thing...

Professional Loiterer

Gothic_Redemption
Oh, that poor thing...
User ImageWhat do you mean?! I'm all he needs. xd

Cosmogonal Cultist

33,915 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
XonyMudd
Haunted Housecat
XonyMudd
User ImageAww, that's cute! All this anthropoMoto art makes me wonder if we'll actually see him become that way eventually. xd

Poor anthropoMoto though! He looks so sad!

Thanks x3 oh man I'd love to see motoIQ become a real robot boy!

Yah, he does. You can't really tell, but what's written on the visor is, "lonely am I"

the font is really tiny, but it looked really cool and looked like some of those images you'd see on the scouters on DBZ so that's why its there XD overall for his design I went with a Megaman sort of look. I was half tempted to give him long flowing blonde hair and "boobs" as part of an inside joke I have with a friend about Zero and how he's everyone's weakness XD

...people make fun of me for thinking Zero was a girl at first. x__x

I always have to point out the ******** GEM BOOBS.

Wistful Phantom

Haunted Housecat
Gothic_Redemption
Oh, that poor thing...

Excuse you, I fully intend on becoming their mother and would like to think they has room for women in all capacities in their life.

Professional Loiterer

Gothic_Redemption
Haunted Housecat
Gothic_Redemption
Oh, that poor thing...

Excuse you, I fully intend on becoming their mother and would like to think they has room for women in all capacities in their life.
User ImageExcuse you, but I run the fanclub and I applied to work for his creators. xd

Seriously though, they better start mass-producing him soon before this causes too much dissension in my ranks. rofl

Invisible Pawn

The Iron Magus

...people make fun of me for thinking Zero was a girl at first. x__x

I always have to point out the ******** GEM BOOBS.

EXACTLY!

Zero has the body of a girlbot, X has the voice XD

I actually had an oc named after them called Ziex, and that was before those ZX games came out

Wistful Phantom

Haunted Housecat
User ImageExcuse you, but I run the fanclub and I applied to work for his creators. xd

Seriously though, they better start mass-producing him soon before this causes too much dissension in my ranks. rofl

He can have two mommies. wink

Professional Loiterer

Gothic_Redemption
He can have two mommies. wink
User ImageThis is probably the best plan. Being a single mother is never an easy task anyway. 3nodding xd

Invisible Pawn

Professional Loiterer

XonyMudd
User ImageI can't wait to see when it's done. whee

I need to start getting to know Photoshop and make some use of that tablet I have. Just gonna wait until I finally have a scanner...

Invisible Pawn

Haunted Housecat
XonyMudd
User ImageI can't wait to see when it's done. whee

I need to start getting to know Photoshop and make some use of that tablet I have. Just gonna wait until I finally have a scanner...

Me too x3 I first started a few days ago when the first arts for him were posted, but I got kind of frustrated, took a break, and then sort of restarted, at least with the sketch part. I've made a lot of progress with it today, well more than I expected. I've been taking lots of breaks.

You should get Clip Studio Paint Pro. Got mine for only $25 and it came with 3D models! Oh it's amazing, though I'm not entirely happy with the brushes. I like the brushed Manga Studio 4 came with cause they reminded me of Photoshop. I love the tapered ends and more realistic and natural strokes. That being said, totally play around with photoshop already. Just doodle, don't worry about scanning anything, or if you want, just take some fave pics you like that's saved and trace them, turn them into coloring pages even. Practice is practice, and that's sort of what I was doing trying to figure this program out.

Professional Loiterer

XonyMudd

Me too x3 I first started a few days ago when the first arts for him were posted, but I got kind of frustrated, took a break, and then sort of restarted, at least with the sketch part. I've made a lot of progress with it today, well more than I expected. I've been taking lots of breaks.

You should get Clip Studio Paint Pro. Got mine for only $25 and it came with 3D models! Oh it's amazing, though I'm not entirely happy with the brushes. I like the brushed Manga Studio 4 came with cause they reminded me of Photoshop. I love the tapered ends and more realistic and natural strokes. That being said, totally play around with photoshop already. Just doodle, don't worry about scanning anything, or if you want, just take some fave pics you like that's saved and trace them, turn them into coloring pages even. Practice is practice, and that's sort of what I was doing trying to figure this program out.
User ImageThat's why I wanted to grab inking pens and a scanner. I have a fierce desire to update the art I made for my signature.

Since I've also never used the tablet before, I imagined that a good place to start would be like you suggested: Basically making my own coloring book pages.

But with how my finances are currently doing, I probably won't be seeing inking pens or a scanner for at least several months from now. cry

Invisible Pawn

Haunted Housecat
That's why I wanted to grab inking pens and a scanner. I have a fierce desire to update the art I made for my signature.

Since I've also never used the tablet before, I imagined that a good place to start would be like you suggested: Basically making my own coloring book pages.

But with how my finances are currently doing, I probably won't be seeing inking pens or a scanner for at least several months from now. cry

Can't say I blame you x3 when the urge to art strikes, it can be such an agony when you don't have the materials you want/need for what you're inspired to do.

Oh, yes, exactly x3 I still find it weird that there are two different electronic products called tablet and it is incredibly confusing too!

*hugs* I know the feels. Man, I need a new printer/scanner myself. My old one is locked away in a closet or shed, but it's only good for scanning. For some odd reason it will not print. And worse, it was meant to replace one I broke trying to install an ink cartridge on, exact same make and model too and this one just up and stopped printing T^T I should have seen if I could have took it back, but I didn't think about it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff