Welcome to Gaia! ::

zOMG ring issue

Sorry, looks like our recent inventory backend updates broke the ring inventory system in zOMG. We're working on the issue now and it should be fixed within the hour. sweatdrop
zOMG rings are back

The rings are back in zOMG. Sorry for the trouble. sweatdrop
Join Poppin’ Show!

Hi Gaians! How was your weekend? Gaia is introducing a new show called “Poppin’” where you have a chance to win a free Gaia item! Awesome right?

Join in the fun at: https://www.gaiaonline.com/live/, or YouTube, with me from 6:45PM - 6:55PM PST Mon - Fri to see if you are one of the lucky 6 winners.

Check out more information within “Welcome ‘Poppin’ to Gaia” thread if you have any questions or suggestions for us.

Don’t miss out! Hope to see you all there (≧▽≦)

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Ask the Staff

Hey everyone,

Ask the Staff is now live! You can check it out here! It runs until 5:00pm PST! So ask away!

Did you miss Ask the Staff today? Get your questions in for next's week ATS at our ATS pre-event thread!
Poppin’ Show here we go v(。・・。)

Another night, another opportunity ~ missed out on Poppin’ yesterday?

Don’t worry, can you still join us tonight where you have a chance to win a free Gaia item!

You can join us at gaiaonline.com/live or on YouTube, whichever you desire! Will you be one of our lucky 6 winners tonight?

Don’t forget to check out “Welcome Poppin’ to Gaia” for more information! See you there ⊂(♡⌂♡)⊃
Wishlist sorting now fixed

The wishlist sorting function had now been fixed. We've also added a way for you to move items between pages. Hope that takes care of any remaining issues. sweatdrop

PS - the fix will be pushed live at 8PM PST
It’s Poppin’ Time

It’s almost 6:45PM PST you know what that means? It’s time to join Poppin’!

Join either on gaiaonline.com/live or YouTube and see how luck you are tonight.

Last night, 6 winners won the “Mighty Win Gaia Bundle”, what is going to be given away tonight?

We’re only on for 10 minutes, don’t miss us! See you there ヾ(^∇^)

Smol Cutie-Pie

24,590 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Stitched Together Avatar Contest

Hi everyone emotion_bigheart We have a brand new avatar contest just launched~ Why don't you stop on by and check it out?

[ Stitched Together Avatar Contest ]
What time is it? It’s Poppin’ time!

6:45PM PST is right around the corner everyone, get ready to pop in into Poppin’! See what I did there? (ಡ艸ಡ)

Join me on gaiaonline.com/live or YouTube and test your luck.

Last night, 6 winners won the “Rabbitually Late”, what will it be tonight?

10 minutes on the clock, let’s go! ALSO, stay tune after the stream for Pop Square ~ keke
It’s Friday, it’s Poppin’ time

Do you know what time it is? It’s almost 6:45PM PST! (⁎˃ᆺ˂)

Join me on gaiaonline.com/live or YouTube before it’s too late.

6 lucky winners last night won “Someone Special”, what will it be tonight?

Don’t miss out! We’re only here for 10 minutes, join in before it’s too late!

Aged Genius

Beam Me Up! Towns 2
The transport to friend feature has been restored to Towns 2, Rally and Virtual Hollywood.
It’s time for some Poppin’

How was your weekend Gaians? I hope that you had a chance to grab some boba.

Are you ready to test your luck tonight with me?

Join Poppin’ with our new time 6:30 PM PST on gaiaonline.com/live or YouTube!

Please be sure to read through the “Rules and Guidelines” carefully to ensure that you can claim the prize.
Wishlist fix and display size derease

Wishlist had once again been fixed. Having 1000 items displayed on one page was causing issues, so we lowered the displayed items per page to 300 for now. We will work on making changes to increase the perpage limit at another time.

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Ask the Staff

Hey everyone,

Ask the Staff is now live! You can check it out here! It runs until 5:00pm PST! So ask away!

Did you miss Ask the Staff today? Get your questions in for next's week ATS at our ATS pre-event thread!

Aged Genius

Flash Spaces Restored

Several glitches that have caused some problems in the flash spaces have been addressed. There are several more problems that we will be working on overnight, which may call for a server restart which will cause the space to freeze. If this happens please refresh.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff